wayne mardle wife cancer

The facts are simply that neither my opponent Bernie Smith nor referee Paul Hinks made a complaint or said that I coughed to put him off. Or by navigating to the user icon in the top right. They include a nine-hole golf course, go-karts and heated indoor and Scroll Down and find everything about him. [10] Mardle continued to drop out the rankings and was ranked as low as 85th in the Order of Merit.[when?]. Before Fame He began playing professionally in 1986. Saturday 7 August 2021 22:40, UK Image: Commentator Wayne Mardle lost his voice . JUMP TO: Wayne Mardles biography, facts, family, personal life, zodiac, videos, net worth, and popularity. Once more details are available on who he is dating, we will update this section. He has been known as Hawaii 501 since 2000, a play on the title of the popular television series, Hawaii Five-O, due to the Hawaiian shirts he started wearing in 1998 for a bet, and 501 being the start score of a leg of darts. He also had to lose his sister in 2008. The 35-year-old Mardle argues that, as a relatively "modern man" in an often proudly unreconstructed sport, he has no personal agenda against women players. Properties come with Players who come bottom of the League are said to have won the "Mardle Cup," named in honour of him. It is frowned upon. Mardle's slide down the world rankings meant he was no longer assured of a PDC tour card to play on the Pro Tour, and had to enter the Q School to try and earn one. He was a fan favorite, and as he is not present anymore, people want his return to be quick. I can honestly say I was fraught with the pressure, with the tension, he says. But we had to play on and I'm quite proud of myself. He has been granted day-release, Woman with 'world's biggest lips' warned 'they'll burst' as she gets more fillers, Andrea Ivanova began getting lip fillers back in 2018, with the hopes of looking like a Bratz doll. Gary Anderson still has a bee in his bonnet following his win over Mensur Suljovic in the third round of the PDC World Darts Championship, labelling Sky Sports commentator Wayne Mardle a . Wade raged: Im not going under the radar. Wayne Mardles age is 49. He now lives in Romford. fully-fitted kitchens, well designed storage and spacious lounge and That match was the worst I'd played in 20 years. "If I had lost I would have emigrated to Las Vegas," he exclaims. I absolutely adore him. The Sun website is regulated by the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO), Our journalists strive for accuracy but on occasion we make mistakes. Its just that people like Wayne Mardle dont think Im good enough but Ive won more than he did. Having survived his recent scare against her Mardle insists his focus is now fully on a tournament which traditionally inspires him to play his best darts, most memorably last year when he finally beat Phil Taylor in an epic quarter-final. Wayne Mardle was hugely popular during his time on the oche, Wayne Mardle's Hawaii 501 interview was so funny. On this Wikipedia the language links are at the top of the page across from the article title. dining areas. outdoor pools as well as an all-weather bowling green and well-stocked He always tips me off, not do this, not do that. Mardle said Anderson's opponent should try to put him off after the Scot became frustrated at the speed of round three opponent Mensur Suljovic's play. Mardles book, in keeping with his life, reflects those highs and lows. Dawson and Lily married in October 2021 in a beautiful ceremony. Mardle, better known as Hawaii 501 during his playing days, was - and still is - one of the sport's true characters. Tom Selleck is an American actor best known for his role as private investigator Thomas Magnum in the television series Magnum, P.I. By Ewan Palmer On 4/28/21 at 10:32 AM EDT. Poor form meant he was not selected in 2007. Are you interviewing me or not, seriously?". I wouldn't be a darts pro if it wasn't for Phil. Wayne Elliot Mardle (born 10 May 1973) is an English retired professional darts player for the Professional Darts Corporation events, and former player in the BDO. But it led to a horrible slump which came to a head against Anastasia. He's brought the sponsors rolling in and made darts a global event. Ive known [16-time world champion] Phil Taylor for 20 years, and that man would do anything in his power to be better than anyone else. London is a beautiful and populous city located in Dagenham, London, England United Kingdom. ". Wayne's lawyer, filed the 27page document in Orange County Superior Court. Mardle supports the football team Tottenham Hotspur and appeared in the May 2009 edition of Hotspur, the football clubs official club magazine. Dad James Is A Former Cricketer, Wayne Mardle Wife Donna Wardle And Family Life With Pet Dogs, Where Is Andrew Chang From CBC This Week? Mardle made his commentating debut for the PDC at the 2011 PDC World Darts Championship, working alongside Sid Waddell in a few matches. Orchards Holiday Village, near Clacton-on-Sea, Essex. Well then sign up for the brilliant Daily Star football email newsletter! Thanks, John. "At 44 my confidence was shot. Not to mention the fact that it's a lot easier to get to. Like his mentor Bobby George, Mardle threw with a street fighters heart and a conjurors flourish: playing up to the crowd, grinding out the big moments, milking the spotlight for all he could. It chronicles the ups and downs of his life as a professional player during 2005. "As a darts player I'm used to dealing with pressure. And you know what? But he is hell bent on being a little bit silly.. I absolutely hated it.. But in a sad way, now I look back, its a regret that winning or losing wasnt that much to me. Mardle, 48, never made a final, losing in five world semi-finals, four in the PDC across five years and one in the BDO. But no. During the World Championships Mardle also has regular segments where he rewards crowd participation, either dancing, fancy dress outfits or funny signs, with a Waynes World T-shirt. nick kyrgios brother cancer. Darts pro Wayne Mardle and his wife Donna prefer to remain a bit closer to home. He will be off the air for a long time. Mardle, who tags himself as "Hawaii 501" and has been known to burst into a rendition of Viva Las Vegas midway through a match to galvanise his army of supporters, had cruised into a 40 lead in a best-of-nine- set match. Is. Wayne has become one of the forerunners of darts coaching in recent years. Home. The arrows began to fly from her painted fingernails with increasing assurance and the big man from Essex could feel the sweat rolling down his usually grinning face. Im not a cheat and never have been. Michael Johnson always trained alone and so do I. His first appearance at the Circus Tavern saw him lose in the third round to Phil Taylor. Peter Wright, Dimitri Van den Bergh, Michael van Gerwen, Gerwyn Price, thats as close as weve got today. In his blisteringly funny new book, former professional player Wayne Mardle, whose crowd-pleasing antics were even more lively off stage than they were on, blows the lid off one of the UK's biggest televised sports. CelebsMoney has recently updated Wayne Mardles net worth. To see all content on The Sun, please use the Site Map. He also co-presented some of the event with Dave Clark and predicting some of the match results with Rod Harrington and Eric Bristow. Mardle developed upon these, revealing that Greaves is "a superstar in the making" with the ability to overcome her own struggles and match the achievements of fellow Sky Sports presenter and Former 3 Time World Champion John Part. Bob has worked as a journalist for more than twenty-five years. couple of months ago, Wayne Mardle was filming a celebrity episode of the ITV gameshow Bullseye when he was gripped by a strange and unfamiliar sensation. Footage has emerged showing Wayne LaPierre, the head of the National Rifle Association, and his wife Susan . Unfortunately you live and learn, and I learned that bit too late.. My head was swimming, my arm was tight, my hand was cold, my feet were freezing. Mardle, who is clearly unimpressed by Dobromyslova's appearance in the Professional Darts Corporation (PDC) world championship which begins at Alexandra Palace in London this Friday, takes a deep breath. Im glad they lost., Read our Transfer News Live blog for the very latest rumours, gossip and done deals, News Group Newspapers Limited in England No. Since Bob likes to keep his personal details lowkey, there is no information about his married life. They change the way the dart travel, the speed of it and the angle of entry. I still do. "I'm always studying other great sportsmen and there are few greater than Michael Johnson. And he said, 'What's the point of Bolden even being there? Mardle later described his attitude going into the match as "nonchalant" and stated that he did not give Shepherd the respect he deserved. Routine is key for consistency. Parts are reflective and sad. The 20-year-old turning up at Pontins, winning 1,000 and skipping home. Dobromyslova, whose darting alias is "From Russia With Love", refused to buckle. James Wade beat Mervyn King to book his place in the semi-final of the World Darts Championship and then channelled his inner Kevin Keegan with a rant at Sky Sports pundit Wayne Mardle.. Wade, competing in his 20th consecutive world championship, made short work of fan favourite Mervyn King in the quarter-final, whitewashing the veteran 5-0. Wayne Mardle (@Wayne501Mardle) January 14, 2019. Whilst he has reached fifth in the World Rankings and performed consistently well in the World Championship (reaching the semi-final in 2004, 2005, 2006 and 2008), he never won a major tournament as a member of the PDC. Facts To Know About The Meteorologist. While we don't know Wayne Mardle birth time, but we do know his mother gave birth to his on a Thursday. Christopher was born in 1986, and then came his little sister in 1993. In retrospect, he realises now, his game never really recovered from an excruciating bout of mumps that put him out of action for six months. Famed for his energetic walk-on and cheeky grin, the Dagenham-born darter won legions of fans up and down the country after making the semi-finals of the PDC World Championship on five occasions the mid-2000s. Venus is the planet of love, harmony, money and possessions. They are associated with a rejection of traditional values. Discover what happened on this day. I lost. His 24-year-old opponent, Anastasia Dobromyslova, the world's best woman player, had initially been overwhelmed by the loudest and most colourful performer at the oche. You get me in 10 minutes, I'll be alright, they shouldn't interview you now.". And yet, Mardle observes, with increased professionalism something has perhaps been lost too: the characters, the showmen, the sense of lawless hedonistic fun that characterised his own era. ", Sky Sports will screen exclusively live and HD coverage of the World Darts Championship from Friday, Defeat by Russian woman would have forced me to quit Britain, says the oche's most colourful performer, Original reporting and incisive analysis, direct from the Guardian every morning, Wayne Mardle says he would have moved to Las Vegas and quit darts had he lost his match with Anastasia Dobromyslova. 00:00, 2 JAN 2004. The 50-year-old also ruled out any talk of retiring while once again playing down his chances of a third title despite a 4-0 whitewash of Devon Petersen. [4], At the 2009 Premier League, Mardle amassed only four points from his opening nine games, then missed week ten due to a virus. I should have been told. In 2006, Mardle had a darts book published (co-authored with Ian Spragg) entitled Hawaii 501 Life As A Darts Pro. "We're not live now," Mardle answers back. He added: My family and I have had to accept the situation and try and move on. Five-time PDC World Darts Championship semi-finalist Wayne Mardle once let rip live on Dutch TV after a defeat to Co Stompe - but he didn't know the cameras were rolling. I've played him six times this year and he's given me a real good hiding every time. Its not fair on them or I., Moment Aston Villa's Leon Bailey inhales 'laughing gas' after all night party, 'Professional boxer' Paul teases announcement with hilarious video after Fury loss, Mason Greenwood's England future revealed after rejecting country switch, F1 drivers rich list revealed - including racer with huge 2.4bn fortune, News Group Newspapers Limited in England No. frank delano williams funeral; spacex launch visibility map 2022. medford, ma police log 2020; respuestas cuaderno de trabajo 4 grado contestado; commission scolaire des navigateurs taxes I've told Donna that as soon as I hit 50 we're moving to Vegas permanently. For other inquiries, Contact Us. And that's it, job done. Mardle makes his last comment with a straight face as he accepts the fact that Dobromyslova will become only the second woman to play in the PDC world championship following Canada's Gayl King in 2001. You have to really work at it. She's well up for it. In 2001 he reached the Semi Finals, beating Co Stomp and Ronnie Baxter before losing to eventual winner John Walton. His nickname was Hawaii 5.0.1. Pipe, 46, was fined 3,000 and given a formal warning as to his future behaviour by the Darts Regulation Authority on Tuesday for coughing at match dart with the intention of putting off opponent - alleged gamesmanship and bringing sport into disrepute. She now has the 'world's biggest lips' after spending 8,000 on fillers, MILF Manor mums share their dating red flags - from 'cheapskates' to tattoos, The cast of MILF Manor have left fans divided after making a video about the "red flags" they watch out for in the younger men they date in a social media video for TLC, Ripped Jake Gyllenhaal steals the show at UFC 285 weigh-in filming 'Road House' scene, Acting sensation Jake Gyllenhaal has transformed himself from a Hollywood heart throb into a chiselled UFC maniac and his new gains were on full display at UFC 285, WW3 fears on the rise as huge Iranian warships spotted off Brazilian beach, The two Iranian warships were granted permission by the Brazilian Government to dock in Rio de Janeiro yesterday, but they have only been authorised to stay until tomorrow. Wayne (right) opted to buy the caravan after visiting a friend at the He was also a five-time world semi-finalist. Mardle shakes his head as he remembers the trauma he endured at the Grand Slam of Darts tournament in Wolverhampton exactly a month ago today when he was close to becoming the first male darts professional to lose to a woman in a televised match. Bob's family was given a scare after his sudden illness. Bob was a constant presence at NBC4 until recently he became off the air. That was the low point which shocked me out of my slump. You go up there, you concentrate, you do not muck around, you play to win. Evening Chronicle. Sadly I wasnt even allowed to give my side of the story on TV following the so-called incident. That was a massive psychological hurdle for me to get over. Despite a poor 2006 and 2007, he found his form at the 2008 World Championship, ending Taylors record of reaching every PDC World Darts Championship final on 29 December 2007 by defeating him 5 sets to 4 in a quarter-final match having trailed 30. His debut at Blackpools Winter Gardens in the World Matchplay was much better, beating World Champion John Part, Alan Warriner and Colin Lloyd to reach the final, where he again lost to Taylor. He has a pure loving kind heart personality. He continued his commentary career in the 2012 PDC World Darts Championship, where he co-commentated on every night of the televised event. The PDC stay in a hotel, they fund the hotel tremendously. No other method of entry will be accepted. Explore Wayne Mardle Wiki Age, Height, Biography as Wikipedia, Wife, Family relation. But at the moment Im having a personal hiatus. "I'm not joking. But then I remember that downward spiral. Mardle, better known as Hawaii 501 during his playing days, was - and still is - one of the sport's true characters. Eight years ago he gave up "a not very strenuous but really happy job" working for the Association of Accounting Technicians in the City and began to throw the arrows for a living. Family Life He married his wife Donna, who also played darts, in 2002. This page is updated often with latest details about Wayne Mardle. His results from the tournament were also annulled. And I know from being a professional sportsman: the highs and lows can take you to the edge.. I think I'm one of the few pros who actually appreciates what he's done for us all. Famously known by the Family name Wayne Elliot Mardle, is a great Darts player. What Happened To Nia From Real World Portland? He plans to use another unlikely source of American inspiration in his quest. He was a wonderful entertainer and if anything with Phil Taylor, he helped bring darts on further than it could have been. Justin Pipe has expressed his dismay at the aftermath of 'Coughgate' Credit: Getty Images Sky Sports pundit Wayne Mardle has called Pipe "despicable", "desperate" and "childish" over . Wayne Mardle is a retired darts player for the Professional Darts Corporation and former player in the British Darts Organisation. The former professional darts player seems to be perfectly fine amid the rumors that claim he is diagnosed with cancer. It only became an issue when it was blown out of all proportion on Sky Sports, that led to an avalanche of abuse aimed at me on social media and then when I played my next match against Phil Taylor. "My attitude was all wrong," Mardle admits. Haven Holidays site last year when it rekindled his interest in Welcome to the Official Website of WAYNE MARDLE My new book, Slinging Arrows (How Not To Be A Professional Darts Player), is out on 20th May but you can pre-order a hardcover or Kindle version NOW. Me and Phil have this kinship. No one wants that any more', https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wayne_Mardle&oldid=1141379461, Professional Darts Corporation former tour card holders, BLP articles lacking sources from October 2020, Short description is different from Wikidata, All articles with vague or ambiguous time, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0, lost in the early rounds of the tournament, 2004: Semi-finals (lost to Phil Taylor 26), 2006: Semi-finals (lost to Phil Taylor 56), This page was last edited on 24 February 2023, at 19:40. What's that? For further details of our complaints policy and to make a complaint please click this link: thesun.co.uk/editorial-complaints/, Wade faces Michael Smith in the semi-final for a place in the World Darts Championship final, James Wade on the World Darts Championship, Darts fans fuming after World Championship goes off air mid-game as Sky Sports suffers temporary fault, Ive won more than he did Wade slams critic Mardle after smashing King to reach fourth World Darts Championship semi, Meet the F1 Wags of 2023, including supermodels from Brazil and Italy, as well as a Chinese professional golf star, Man City vs Newcastle LIVE: Brilliant Foden gives City the lead as shot deflects off Trippier - TV channel, stream, Chelsea stars told to sign three-year deals or face being SOLD with England ace and club legend among those at risk, Achraf Hakimi denies rape accusation alleging he's victim of 'racketeering' plot as wife 'dumps' the PSG star, Mason Greenwood's England future revealed after he turned down opportunity to play for another country, Arsenal vs Bournemouth bonus: Get money back as CASH if you lose, plus 100-1 tips, preview and prediction - 18+ T&Cs, Chelsea's shocking demise laid bare as stunning Fred stat shows just how far Blues are behind Man Utd and Co, Man Utd boss Erik Ten Hag's surprise secrets to success revealed, with boring 11 vs 0 training games and afternoon naps, GET A FREE 10 BONUS WITH 100s OF GAMES TO PLAY AND NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED, Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). With his large number of social media fans, he often posts many personal photos and videos to interact with his huge fan base on social media platforms. Like many famous people and celebrities, Wayne Mardle keeps his personal life private. I'll also be releasing an Audiobook on the same date. Evelyn and Wes Unseld Jr have been married for over ten years ( Source : wtop ) And that breaks my heart. Personal touch and engage with his followers. and there are 34 parks in the UK to choose from. Having been passed fit for a week twelve return, Mardle was re-admitted to hospital, and in accordance with tournament regulations, was removed from the tournament. "I thought I just needed to turn up and play a decent game and I'd be in my first final. Shop Wayne Mardle merchandise is now available in our online shop. The meteorologist might be single as of now. Mardle supports the football team Tottenham Hotspur and appeared in the May 2009 Edition of Hotspur, the football clubs official club magazine. In golf, amateurs and pros swear by coaching. Come 10-15 years, the new breed of darts players will have coaches travelling with them. Is Andrew Chang Married He is married to his wife Carolyne Stafford. Asked how he felt after the defeat, Mardle replied: "I'm pissed off. People born on a Thursday are naturally well-meaning and open. Prices for a Haven holiday home range from 15,000 to around 100,000, ( Source : instagram) Bronc rider Dawson Hay wife is Lily Hay from Canada. And that made me think very hard about the need to train alone. Sometimes I can hack it, he says. Wayne Mardle was born on the 10th of May, 1973. Wayne Elliot Mardle (born 10 May 1973) is an English retired professional darts player for the Professional Darts Corporation events, and former player in the BDO. As always you can unsubscribe at any time. ", Having beaten Taylor, a 13-time world champion, Mardle failed again in the semi-finals losing to Kirk Shepherd, a qualifier. I wanted to be a clown, he says. "And for three weeks I did nothing but have fun and win loads of money. This wasnt even an issue. He was also a five-time world semi-finalist. But as soon as Arsenal Football Club turned up, the darts players, officials and security, all of a sudden we are null and void and have to disappear to a corner of the hotel. The presenter then enquires whether there was an explanation for the star's poor form. He has since become a regular on all Sky televised tournaments both as a commentator during matches and as the main pundit in the studio portions of the show. As Bob began his journey to fight cancer, his family promised to be with him in every step. He has always seemed to suffer from what Sid Waddell called the Mardle Drift, which sees his Darts continually land in 5 and Treble 5 instead of the 20/Treble 20. After his win over Taylor, Mardle was made bookmakers' favourite to win the tournament, especially as his semi-final opponent was 21-year-old qualifier Kirk Shepherd, ranked 142nd. ben aronoff wife Actualidad. His Lakeside debut came in 2000, where he lost to Matt Clark in the first round. The One That Got Away: Wayne Mardle reflects on his 2008 World Championship heartbreak against Kirk Shepherd Coverage of the Premier League resumes on Wednesday night when the battle for the. "The Sun", "Sun", "Sun Online" are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited. His attempt in 2002 saw him fall in the last eight to Colin Monk. The 38-year-old said: I am really disappointed, I couldnt get anything because Arsenal were staying in the same hotel. Before turning professional, he worked for the Association of Accounting Technicians. Despite this set back Mardle has outlined that Van Peer has bounce back-ability and has the potential to be a future World Champion. Mardle married Donna on 2 July 2002. He is recognized and loved by everyone. He also had to lose his sister in 2008. At the end the man in the Hawaiian shirt was overwrought and the tears fell freely. can make good use of it when Wayne, a favourite on the darts circuit Wayne Mardle Darts Player #120422 Most Popular Boost Birthday May 10, 1973 Birthplace England Age 49 years old Birth Sign Taurus About Retired English darts player who became an occasional darts commentator. The 49-year-old British darts player has done well thus far. The couple are good friends with ladies darts player Crissy Manley, wife of three-time PDC World Championship runner-up Peter. Or since.. Incredible. I think it says it all when Tommy Cox, a highly-respected former tournament director and founder member of the PDC, said he found the criticism of Justin Pipe for coughing reprehensible, he is as straight as they come. This dress sense coupled with his crowd-pleasing onstage activity (such as dancing to the interval music) saw him become one of the most popular players on the circuit. "That was when Donna stepped in to tell me that I needed to get back to being the real me. Wayne Mardle in the studio at the PDC world darts championship this year. I nailed a double and it was all over. However, the current number 8 in the PDC rankings is determined to become even better known for his darts by winning that elusive world championship. Popularly known as the Darts player of United Kingdom. "I remember him being asked who would win an Olympic final between Maurice Greene and Atto Bolden. It chronicles the ups and downs of his life as a professional player during 2005. 0871 230 1299/ www.havenholidayhomes.co.uk. Alongside fame, he has financial earnings as well. Wade admits the only sore point of the run so far was his failure to get a curry on New Years Eve at the player hotel in Islington. Wiki Biography & Celebrity Profiles as wikipedia. The Taunton ace was blasted during the World Championship after being accused of deliberately coughing to put off opponent Bernie Smith in the first round last month. But I've never experienced the immense pressure I was under last month. He has since become a regular on all Sky televised tournaments both as a commentator during matches and as the main pundit in the studio portions of the show. "I was looking for that little bit extra to make me into a world champion and so I started tinkering with my style and even changed my darts. He was born on 10 May 1973, in Dagenham, London, England. After concerns from across the world, Bob himself announced he is suffering from cancer. For other inquiries, Contact Us. Wayne is quite silly at times in things he says in my opinion. It was only when we went to see a pal who has We use your sign-up to provide content in the ways you've consented to and improve our understanding of you. The incredible exchange has long since been immortalised on YouTube - but Mardle's Sky Sports Darts colleague Rod Studd has now gone one step further to commemorate the legendary interview. Having been passed fit for a week twelve return,[7] Mardle was re-admitted to hospital, and in accordance with tournament regulations, was removed from the tournament. The sponsors, Ladbrokes, are pushing Anastasia and good luck to her if she makes the grade. The Hawaii 501 90% Tungsten darts feature Target's unique pixel grip technology combined with a traditional radial grip. Two-time champion Gary Anderson roared into the last eight of the PDC World Championship and then took aim at commentator Wayne Mardle. Wayne Mardle has never questioned his desire to win the ultimate prize in darts - but he never realised how much until after last . Subscribe to Daily Star and Daily Star On Sunday newspapers, Darts villain Gerwyn Price shows off new blonde hair after having 'midlife crisis', Raymond van Barneveld weighed more than Tyson Fury before four stone weight loss, Gerwyn Price dangles medals in front of camera as he hits nine-darter in practice, Darts hero Fallon Sherrock looks unrecognisable in one of her first TV appearances, NFL coach's model girlfriend squeezes chest into tiny bikini in sun-drenched snaps, Polish model Veronica Bielik, who is dating former Arizona Cardinalds head coach Kliff Kingsbury, has again stunned her 3.6million Instagram fans with her latest sun-drenched snaps, 'Perfect' Alisha Lehmann receives 80k offer from adult site to post 'thirst traps', An adult site has put a six-figure deal on the table for Aston Villa forward Alisha Lehmann to make an account - despite her recent pleas for focus to be on her football career, Borussia Dortmund's 'sexiest fan' is lingerie model who has hots for Marco Reus, German model and nurse Kim Schiele is a Borussia Dortmund super fan and even hailed captain Marco Reus as the "love of my life" after a match earlier this season, Man Utd icon unrecognisable with bushy beard admits he looked like 'island castaway', Former Manchester United footballer Brian McClair went viral in January after being snapped in a pub with a bushy, white and long scraggly hair, Bernie Ecclestone says Lewis Hamilton 'robbed' rival of title and makes Schumacher claim, Former F1 supremo Bernie Ecclestone has discredited Lewis Hamilton's first F1 title, arguing that Michael Schumacher should be the only driver to be considered to have won seven championships, Arsenal fans slam 'no ambition' Moises Caicedo and demand Declan Rice instead, Arsenal fans have already moved on from Moises Caicedo - who they slammed for having "no ambition" - as they demand the Gunners move for Declan Rice, OnlyFans boxer Astrid Wett agrees to embarrassing name change if AJ Bunker beats her, Astrid Wett is looking for her second Misfits boxing victory and AJ Bunker is looking for her first, but the pair still wanted to up the stakes ahead of their boxing clash, UFC champion Valentina Shevchenko lives wild life on bikini hikes - and has a gun tattoo, Valentina Shevchenko is one of the most fierce women on the planet as UFC Flyweight Champion - but her life away from the Octagon is just as eye-opening, World Cup's sexiest fan drops fans' jaws in skimpy black playsuit on night out in Paris, Ivana Knoll became a firm favourite during her time in Qatar for the World Cup, but the former Miss Croatia is still working her magic on her famous Instagram page, Ray Parlour tips forgotten Arsenal academy graduate to become 'top player', EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Former Arsenal midfielder Ray Parlour revealed his top three Hale End graduates of all time to Daily Star Sport, with forgotten midfielder Emile Smith Rowe earning a surprise spot, BBC Breakfast host ends Lenny Henry chat as he warns 'you shouldn't say that', BBC Breakfast's Charlie Stayt abruptly ended his chat with Sir Lenny Henry on Thursday when the loveable comedian made a cheeky quip about getting free books from the library, Art Attack legend Neil Buchanan unrecognisable after quitting TV role for rock band, Neil Buchanan, best known for being the face of iconic CITV series Art Attack, looks worlds away from his clean-cut children's presenter days as a rock star, The Chase fans swoon over 'gorgeous' ITV player before she sparks complaints, The Chase viewers couldn't help but swoon over contestant Rachael who they branded 'gorgeous' - but the praise didn't last long after she made a shocking decision, Bride left in tears as 88 guests RSVP to wedding but over half don't show up, Gray and her partner Nyx were disappointed as they looked at the empty ceremony room where she was expecting 88 guests but less than 40 turned up to their wedding, 'Sonic boom' rattles houses as 'explosion' felt by people across country, Residents of Leicester, Oxford and Northampton have all reported hearing a 'sonic boom' that caused 'ground shakes', with one resident saying it sounded 'like a bomb had gone off', Hunk, 70, dubbed 'world's most jacked granddad' and has his own OnlyFans page, A 70-year-old Swedish man has found stardom on OnlyFans since posting topless snaps of his body-builder physique, causing fans to swoon over his muscles and pay for his exclusive content, Dapper Laughs hit 'rock bottom' due to addictions as he vows to support other men, TV personality Daniel O'Reilly, who is best known to fans as Dapper Laughs, has launched a brand new podcast dedicated to men's mental health as well as addiction and sobriety, THE FAST AND THE CURIOUS: How much every F1 driver is paid in 2023 - from Max Verstappen to Lewis Hamilton, Max Verstappen and Lewis Hamilton remain a long way clear of their fellow F1 drivers in projected earnings for 2023 - with an estimated 171million handed out between the 20 hopefuls, Rats 'as big as cats' plague UK seaside town and horrify locals at tourist hotspot, A popular seaside town is being destroyed by outrageously large rats, and concerned locals fear that the situation is only getting worse, with animals starting to erode the cliffs, 'Gangster told me that using seemingly innocent word to address mobster could be fatal', EXCLUSIVE: Peter Edwards, the leading authority on the mafia in Canada and co-writer of the book that inspired Netflix series, Bad Blood, has shared one bit of mobster code he learned from a contact, 'Things all started with a Gumtree ad - now I'm a millionaire with a Lamborghini', Maxine McCarthy has a lifestyle most of us could only dream of - with a Cheshire mansion, a string of luxury vehicles and a stunning home in Cyprus - and it all started with a Gumtree advert, Teacher sacked for her raunchy online snaps launches own escort and dating service, EXCLUSIVE: Sarah Juree was fired from teaching after her adult content was exposed but now pursues OnlyFans full-time.

Pinocchio's Menu Sheffield, Halifax Courier Obituaries For This Past Week, Articles W