vanceboro maine real estate

Refine your Vanceboro real estate search results by price, property type, bedrooms, baths and other features. AuctionZip is the world's largest online auction marketplace for local auctions - today, this weekend, and every day. This property is actually located TA R2 WELS, Me 04497. Properties Per Page. Listing checked Mar 3, 2023 and updated Mar 3 . Cities Near Vanceboro, ME Alexander Baileyville Baring Plantation Cary Crawford Danforth Haynesville Kingman Lakeville Meddybemps Outside is ready for years to come with metal roof, chimney tops have been redone, complete vinyl siding and most windows have been replaced with double pain vinyl. Near snowmobile trail ITS 83 and ATVing, hunting, lakes and more. 287 Black Duck Cove Road, Beals, ME 04611, 128 Point of Maine Drive, Machiasport, ME 04655, 39 Ficketts Point Road, Milbridge, ME 04658, 16 + 17 Norwood Road, Eastport, ME 04631, 0 Black Cat Point Drive, Princeton, ME 04668, 239 Long Lake Camp Road, Princeton, ME 04668, 920 Goulding Lake Road, Robbinston, ME 04671, COMING SOON!. Veterans: See if you meet the requirements for a $0 down VA The lot is all freshly surveyed. This site was last updated Mar 3 2023 9:44PM. Public accommodations protections include being unfairly refused services or entry to or from places accessible to the public (retail stores, restaurants, parks, hotels, etc). Detailed 2008 Election Results, 4.12% of this county's 2016 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2015 ($46,671 average adjusted gross income), 4.44% of this county's 2015 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2016 ($40,473 average adjusted gross income). The home is very well maintained and updated and includes deck overlooking the stream and well as screened room! Illinois Listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed accurate. pics("Vanceboro-Maine","Vanceboro","See promotion details and to upload your Vanceboro, Maine photos"); Vanceboro, ME residents, houses, and apartments details, Detailed information about poverty and poor residents in Vanceboro, ME, Latest news from Vanceboro, ME collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations. and receive alerts when new properties are listed. This is higher than the county median home value of $190,000. This is a perfect off grid getaway spot for relaxing and all of your recreational fun! Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home, Debunked! "Just so many things are taken away.". . While more than 20 listings in Craven County, NC in February . Richard Theriault - United Country Lifestyle Properties of Maine - 1552770, James Stoneton - COLDWELL BANKER AMERICAN HERITAGE REAL ESTATE - 1550742, Patricia Morris - Points East Real Estate - 1549446, Georgiana Kendall - Realty of Maine - 1534885, Amelia Verburgt - Sunrise Realty - 1547350, Ashley McMann - NextHome Experience - 1552401, Britani Holloway - Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Northeast Real Estate - 1542738, Patricia Morris - Points East Real Estate - 1549450, Britani Holloway - Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Northeast Real Estate - 1536711, Dennis Theriault - Adams Real Estate - 1549699, Vicki Peters - United Country Lifestyle Properties of Maine - 1545923, Wade Hanson - Keller Williams Realty - 1544139, John Randall - First Choice Real Estate - 1540607, Kevin Raye - Due East Real Estate - 1549386, Kevin Raye - Due East Real Estate - 1547639. All rights reserved. It is located just minutes from multiple Harbors and access points to the Gulf of Maine and waters of the Atlantic Ocean. "A lot of times [our responders] will go across the river if there's a fire, if there's a medical emergency," said Stannix. All data should be independently verified. The Coldwell Banker System is comprised of company owned offices which are owned by a subsidiary of Anywhere Advisors LLC and franchised offices which are independently owned and operated. The fall foliage is absolutely breathtaking and makes this lot glow! Remarks: 3 Bedroom & 2 Bath in breathtaking setting overlooking the rapids on Meduxnekeag Stream as it falls out of Drew's Lake. Sold with furniture! This property could be residential or commercial. Colorado School information does not guarantee enrollment. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.Home Partners of America and A New Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Home Partners of America LLC. View Photos (1) Sold 329 Tina Mae Drive, Vanceboro, NC, 28586 Sold for: $225,515 . The description and property data below may have been provided by a third party, the homeowner or public records. By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, Arizona Massachusetts Refine your Vanceboro real estate search results by price, property type, bedrooms, baths and other features. "We continue to monitor this closely for any impacts to our operations.". MAPS OF VANCEBORO, MAINE. Owner Finance Terms: $20,000 down over 5 years at 9% is approxi. South Carolina Population density: 6.8 people per square mile (very low). 20. 2023 Maine Real Estate Information System, Inc. All Rights Reserved This web site does not display complete Listings. Nice new driveway and cleared building site. The Weyerhaeuser sawmill located in Vanceboro, NC has an opening for a skilled Multi-Craft Maintenance Technician! Protect your home and budget with an American Home Shield home warranty. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Protect your home and budget with an American Home Shield home warranty. When the borderreopened and the two communities were interacting again, things started to feel closerto normal, Beers said. New Hampshire Paradise on your own private sandy beach on 26 mile Spendnic Lake! Quali. Needs work but a lot of potential. If the border starts closing early, itwill deter a lot of people from making the trip. Real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker. And now it's time to retire and turn over the reins. Veterans: See how much you can save with a VA Loan. There are Two 2 acre lots on the river already out of tree growth. This is a solid house with a full basement and completely cleaned out from top to bottom ready for you to dig in and finish your way. This 1,415 square foot home, which was built in 1950, sits on a 0.43 acre lot. It has been listed on Rocket Homes since March 02, 2023 and is currently priced at $164,812. This location is great, the sled and ATV trail is in seeing distance from your very own front door! Houlton is only 15 miles away with all amenities including a hospital and access to Interstate 95. Fixer upper with a newer metal roof, large yard, and fully furnished. Cabin w/ 2 bedrooms that sleeps 8 cabin in great recreational area! And Beers suspects that once residents from both sides of the border come together to voice their thoughts, things could get heated. You are about to start a new search for . Perfectly charming 1893 country Victorian home. For the best website browsing experience, please enable cookies. Please note that CBC does not endorse the opinions expressed in comments. ft, 2 bed(s), 2 bath(s). 2022 Century 21 Real Estate LLC. Delaware General form error. Great getaway location! Good space for animals, homesteading in this field lot framed by forest of two sides for for quiet privacy. Craven County hunting tract for sale just outside of Vanceboro, NC. But in early spring,construction crews beganto build fences and gates at the U.S. border station. This site uses cookies and related technologies, as described in our. Great getaway location! Types of glamping Blog Buy a gift card Subscribe to newsletter Company About us FAQ Careers Contact us Cancellation policies Partnerships Manufacturer catalog Hosts Become a host 2022 Glamping Hub Inc. All rights reserved. Perfect location for walking to all restaurants, library, wine bar. Ohio Explore Vanceboro, ME Indian Township has a median listing home price of $199K, making it the most expensive city. 98 High Street, Vanceboro, ME 04491 | Trulia Sold ME Vanceboro 04491 98 High Street OFF MARKET 98 High Street Vanceboro, ME 04491 3 Beds 1 Bath 1,600 sqft (on 0.70 acres) Homes for Sale Near 98 High Street Local Information Schools Shop & Eat Google -- mins to Commute Destination Last check for updates: about 17 hours ago 2023 Coldwell Banker. By submitting a comment, you accept that CBC has the right to reproduce and publish that comment in whole or in part, in any manner CBC chooses. You are not required to use Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC as a condition of purchase or sale of any real estate. The setting is truly amazing and just around the corner from the public landing on 1144 acre Drew's Lake to boat, fish, swim and more. Wordspread that the crossing would shut down in evenings starting in September. We found no properties matching your search. . Pantego, North Carolina. You can also run these searches quickly under Properties & Searches at the top of every page. It is a priority for CBC to create products that are accessible to all in Canada including people with visual, hearing, motor and cognitive challenges. All rights reserved. 3 Acre lot on St. Froid Lake. Price$150,000 MLS Number 1549082 Residential Bathroom 1 Full Bath 1 Bedrooms 3 MLS Status Active Classic in-town Cape with water views awaits the right buyers looking for full restoration project. Vanceboro, ME Homes For Sale Veterans: See if you meet the requirements for a $0 down VA Home Loan. Land has been soil tested! Beers said it won't just affectfamily visits, or going to hockey and basketball games in McAdamorFredericton. Discover 134 QUARTERDECK TOWNES, NEW BERN, NC 28562 -- Residential property with 1427 sq. He said U.S. Customs and Border Protection have told himthey will attend. "This was intentionally swept under the rug so the public wouldn't find out about it," said Evangelos. Welcome To Mooers Realty We help both Maine real estate property listing buyers and sellers. Chris Breden. The property listing data and information (in part) set forth herein were provided to MLS Property Information Network, Inc. from third party sources, including sellers, lessors and public records, and were compiled by MLS Property Information Network, Inc. To encourage thoughtful and respectful conversations, first and last names will appear with each submission to CBC/Radio-Canada's online communities (except in children and youth-oriented communities). For a complimentary comparative market analysis, please contact us so we can discuss your home's value. Vanceboro, NC Real Estate & Homes for Sale 17 Homes Sort by Relevant Listings Brokered by COLDWELL BANKER SEA COAST ADVANTAGE New For Sale $85,000 2 bed 2 bath 1,418 sqft 0.41 acre lot 516 First. The nearest alternative crossing isSt. Stephen-Calais, a 164-kilometredetour. Known simply as "The County" or "Crown", life in this northernmost region is a grandiose fusion of old-world charm blended to perfection with contemporary appeal. Operating in the state of New York as GR Affinity, LLC in lieu of the legal name Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC. This Maine property features Mature Trees and Paved Road Frontage. "I'm really expecting that it will get back to what it used to be," said Beers. $72,900. Ready for quick sale! Use at your own risk. Less than a mile to Spednic Lake and fishing! Station Data. 1 of 41. "It's devastating for a small town.". You can email me directly at: erin.meyer@gogpac.com. This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. Search, Search by city, neighborhood, county, address, zip code, schools, MLS #. There are 22 active homes for sale in Vanceboro, NC, which spend an average of 41 days on the market. Monthly: 1981-2010 normals Acreage 25 Acres +/-Price $62,500. View our Vanceboro real estate offices and let us help you find the perfect property. Beautiful tongue and groove cedar with cathedral ceiling, wired, insulated and metal roof with chimney installed. Century 21 Real Estate LLC fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Listing for: SAS Retail Services. Select state Operating in the state of New York as GR Affinity, LLC in lieu of the legal name Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC. Each of Maine's 16 counties outperformed 2019 for single-family home sales, with a statewide increase of 9.82%. Ditched and ready just needs to be graded or bulldozed to get ready for vehicle traffic. Need more information? Cheryl Long, aVanceboro select board member,the equivalent of a town councillor, said people only learned of the plan by talking to the staff at the crossing. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Stannix assumes the Canadian border crossing will be forced to mimic the U.S. closure. Quickly access Northern Maine real estate. After talking with border-crossing officials, he started pressing U.S. Customs and Border Protection. 1,000,000+: Bronx, NY (459.5 miles , pop. Get in touch with a Vanceboro real estate agent who can help you find the home of your dreams in Vanceboro. Listed by The Christopher Group,LLC Close to services, shopping and more. Real Estate. Copyright 2022. 200,000+: Boston, MA (288.3 miles , pop. Aroostook County is the northernmost region and the largest county in wild, rugged, and deeply beautiful Maine. The state valuation is a basis for the allocation of money appropriated for state general purpose aid for education, state revenue sharing, and for county assessments. Try removing some filters to expand your search. Ever dreamt of being a little closer to Heaven? Mayor Ken Stannix said access to lower-priced items just across the border hasalwayskept costs competitive in McAdam. Amazing recreational area on the west side Route 11. Need more information? Ft. 0.7 Acres 1 Photo Map & Location Fixer upper with a newer metal roof, large yard, and fully furnished. Listed on 2023-03-03. House, camp or park RV. Box 500 Station A Toronto, ON Canada, M5W 1E6. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate The Masiello Group may be marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo and detailed information about those properties will include the name of the listing broker(s) when required by the MLS. Sold listings are included when representing the seller or buyer. This error applies to the full form. The U.S.Vanceboro Port of Entry plans to reduce its hours of operation to 9 a.m.to 10 p.m. Atlantic time in the fall. The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes from the Broker Reciprocity (BR) of the Cape Cod & Islands Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Summary or thumbnail real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Coldwell Banker Realty are marked with the BR Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker. Home > Vanceboro > 28586. This gives you 3 different options for your dream cabin location or have multiple spots for family and friends to enjoy. Restored with all its original charm. The median home cost in Vanceboro is Real Estate: $70,600. Call or Text LANDiO anytime at 866-8-LANDiO (866-852-6346) for questions or to purchase this property. Indiana General form error. Submit your own pictures of this town and show them to the world Don't miss your chance! Plan to cut hours at Maine border crossing has people on both sides unhappy | CBC News Loaded.

Seno Denso E Microcalcificazioni, Articles V