tim hortons paisley phone number

Most hot drinks weren't available and some of the doughnuts were off the menu too. Read our story. waited about 5 minutes for someone to come out and welcome us but no one came so ended up ordering at the machine. Quite quick turn around and I can see why. Best thing black coffee was hot & bottled Diet Coke good. Gave me chicken burgers instead of beef burgers. When I went back to the counter to explain. more, Takeout, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible, Accepts Credit Cards. The drink was luke warm and we were handed 22 mini bites when we ordered 10. more, Takeout, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible, Accepts Credit Cards, Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. Their queue is always big but at least they can get the orders completed faster and correctly! She then stormed out to the back and refused to come back out saying she was too busy to speak to me. Long queue with just one person serving. Now normally being handed extra would be a bonus, but these were actually disgusting, cold, stale and some looked like they had been scoped off the floor. The drink was luke warm and we were handed 22 mini bites when we ordered 10. I took a bit and was met with a tooth breaking burger which I can only describe as biting cardboard. We went through the drive through and got 2 hot chocolates, a chocolate donut and a strawberry one. The strawberry one was almost stale. I took it out and struggled to break it. items missing. 14 quid wasted, We placed an order through just eat as thought would be easier as didn't see a Tim hortons app online, so meant we got there early as was showing as a half hour wait, went to drive through was told to go to restaurant tocollect, would've been easier just to collect at drive thru as was quiet anyways but no big deal so wouldn't use just eat again parked and went in, order was ready fairly quick and I made a mistake with order but the guy Bharshka I think was his name serving sorted it for me and was really friendly, kind and helpful so thanks to him and will continue to enjoy timmies will just order direct from the drive thru next time for quickness, was a nice chilled vibe in the cafe while I was collecting aswell. Staff are always friendly and the coffee is always served fast and hot. I should have complained but my wife hates confrontation and I really didn't want to try another ping meal, so we left and will never return to a Tim Hortons ever again. Please dont hesitate to use the report a problem form to report any mistakes with the location particulars or hours of business for Tim Hortons in Paisley. So overall order direct and great customer service in store. My suggestion is if you dont care anymore, close up and lock the doors. I should have complained but my wife hates confrontation and I really didn't want to try another ping meal, so we left and will never return to a Tim Hortons ever again. Absolutely disgusted by my experience and will never return to Tim Hortons again! both Costa and Starbucks are better! A que which took over 30 minutes to take the orders. Tragic for a global chain like Tim Hortons to serve such disgusting attempt at food, and no doubt the restaurant was blocked off with chairs, no one would want to stay and eat there. First time visiting today. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. I would happily go back.More, Hot food poor - wont ever use this chain again. Like i said, ' First and last"". Avoid! Find news releases, corporate updates and more. Ways to Order. and we can have coffee in peace. In 2023 it involves Xmas, New Year's Day, Easter Monday or Summer Bank Holiday. We could not get out of there fast enough. We also offer specialty beverages including lattes . When we did eventally sit down, we noticed the full extent of the mess & filth on all the surfaces surrounding us. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. The loyalty scheme where you get a free coffee when you buy 10 is cool as well as the telltims where you can leave a review and get a free donut. When I tried to speak to another member of staff i was completely ignored and I could hear all the other staff in the back laughing, shouting and acting completely unprofessional! There is no opportunity to pay with cash. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. We had such good service from the one we call Legend! Tim Hortons, Paisley: See 47 unbiased reviews of Tim Hortons, rated 2 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #148 of 177 restaurants in Paisley. You have been warned. coffee and Apple fritter was good and the place looked quite clean. I have been emailing their customer service email address since 28/02/2022, due to incorrect order and missing items. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!!More. Browse our news releases here. View Mary McCarty results in Oak Ridge, NC including current phone number, address, relatives, background check report, and property record with Whitepages. My suggestion is if you dont care anymore, close up and lock the doors.More, Please take my advise and avoid this place at all costs! Learn how Tim Hortons is Making a True Difference for individuals, communities and the planet. Were committed to making our communities a better place. Went in and the manager said that's what it's all like. and we can have coffee in peace. Mobile . Browse all Tim Hortons locations. You have been warned. coffee and Apple fritter was good and the place looked quite clean. I think the staff at the Paisley store are new, because I have never been restricted from entering with my pet. Ordered food and it all arrived cold and disgusting. Our national sponsorship programs involve support for various major sporting events and activities. Regular service on the ScotRail line. . Tim Hortons - Paisley - Opening Times & Store Offers Tim Hortons - Paisley Renfrew Road, Paisley, PA3 4BA UK Opening Times Tim Hortons - Paisley Monday 24 hours Tuesday 24 hours Wednesday 24 hours Thursday 24 hours Friday 24 hours Saturday 24 hours Sunday 24 hours Is this information correct? First started coming here during lockdown and its safe to say I'm a regular. They are worse by far. Paisley. collect, would've been easier just to collect at drive thru as was quiet anyways but no big deal so wouldn't use just eat again parked and went in, order was ready fairly quick and I made a mistake with order but the guy Bharshka I think was his name serving sorted it for me and was really friendly, kind and helpful so thanks to him and will continue to enjoy timmies will just order direct from the drive thru next time for quickness, was a nice chilled vibe in the cafe while I was collecting aswell. I ordered a burger with criss Cross fries and my wife had a doughnut with coffee. Look for our Current Job Vacancies. We asked for a table to be cleaned & this took the staff member a few attempts, because the dirt could not be wiped away easily. Awful! We placed an rder and when received found 3items missing. I ordered a burger with criss Cross fries and my wife had a doughnut with coffee. It should not be allowed only guide dogs, all should be allowed, especially in a part of the world where the climate is so uncomfortable. They should take it into account. We took a seat after speaking to a worker who ushered us away from the counter and said "sit". Left the food with the manager and walked out. both Costa and Starbucks are better! Tim Hortons is an iconic Canadian brand that's been loved for more than 50 years. The loyalty scheme where you get a free coffee when you buy 10 is cool as well as the telltims where you can leave a review and get a free donut. Haven't had service like that in a long time, you need more Derek's in yourshops!!More. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Ride the bus to Paisley Renfrew Road / Hamilton Street, Council Hq, Paisley Smithhills Street / Piazza or Reid Kerr Colleage. Every little counts with today's cost of living. more, Takeout, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible, Accepts Credit Cards, Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. Tim Hortons Unclaimed Review Save Share 54 reviews #119 of 120 Restaurants in Paisley Cafe Fast food Renfrew Road Retail Park, Paisley PA3 4BF Scotland + Add phone number Website Open now : 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM See all (8) Get food delivered Order online Ratings and reviews 2.0 54 #119 RATINGS Food Service Value Details CUISINES Cafe, Fast food Tragic for a global chain like Tim Hortons to serve such disgusting attempt at food, and no doubt the restaurant was blocked off with chairs, no one would want to stay and eat there. Easy access to the motorway too.More, Staff are friendly and polite, coffee and food came quickly, very fresh and tasty, restaurant was very clean as were the toilets, highly recommended, Great store, really clean and great hospitality, really nice staff and a very welcoming environment! I think the staff at the Paisley store are new, because I have never been restricted from entering with my pet. Scotland is a country where it rains A LOT, and it's COLD. TheMore. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. I've had some rubbish food, but this tops the lot. I think the staff at the Paisley store are new, because I have never been restricted from entering with my pet. Ordered online and was told 2 hours later my order was cancelled. For more Tim Hortons visit this following page for a full list of restaurants near Paisley. I would happily go back. Opening Times in the UK always works to provide you with the most up-to-date information. A white coffee called a flat white, tasteless cakes. Find contacts: direct phone number, email address, work experience. I ordered a burger with criss Cross fries and my wife had a doughnut with coffee. The member of staff (apparently the manager) started shouting at the top of their voice that the items were definitely in the bag and that I should go and check again. The drink was luke warm and we were handed 22 mini bites when we ordered 10. This just cannot be acceptable. incoherent, when the streets and surroundings of the store, even in the same store, people leave everything so dirty. Took an age to get any food. Correct! Brew some bright ideas and challenge yourself. items missing. Are the prices at this restaurant low or inexpensive? Is this information correct? Friday 24 hours. Firehouse Subs Inquires and Customer Service. Left the food with the manager and walked out.

Oxburgh Hall Opening Hours, Articles T