the loud house fanfiction lincoln gets shot

Emmw horse, zebra giraffe, elephant, lion, tigre, dog cat, mouse dolpin, whale and seal. -I missed you guys too, replied Lincoln. Afterwards came the horse show which also went well with the crowd, especially Lana who was impressed with all the horse and rope tricks. -But we have to find Lincoln, complained Leni. The sisters all arrived back home with no luck. Lori: Hey Lana, you look like you're having fun (All of Lana's animal friends began to growl at her, to which she quickly ran back inside. -Lincoln has been hanging out with me, Bongo, and Daisy, and they seem to really like him, said Skip. AND YOU BROKE IT! I'm going to love my new life in the circus, said Lincoln, as he fell asleep. Lincoln took the slide down, and as he walked off, he took one last look at the house, and seemed to really be thinking about what he's doing, but he finally turned around, and walked off. -Would it be alright if Lincoln did one last show with us? asked Mr. Rolan. Lynn Sr: Sure son, as Lincoln got up, an brought Lily with him. -It's been a blast buddy, said Skip, as he gave Lincoln a big hug. The rest of the circus folk were all delighted to hear this, and looked towards Lincoln, hoping he will accept the offer to become part of their show. You never listen to what I have to say, do you?! (Later, Luna is playing a sad song on her guitar thinking about Lincoln. -Oh, I almost forgot, your circus outfit, said Lincoln. We still have our moments of friction from time to time.. Well thanks for all your help, said Lynn Sr., as he hung up the phone. WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?! -Goodness Leni, that was quite profound, said Lisa. Lincoln was behind the curtain, as he and the Palmers were about to go on to do their primate act. Friend #1: How could you hurt me like that?! Twenty (or so) years ago in Scotland, Lincoln Loud made a terrible mistake with his oldest sister And then for the following twenty years, he continued making similar terrible mistakes with the rest of them. Uggh. -These are the clowns, and acrobats said Skip. He couldn't even hear the words she was speaking even though he was this close, it was like his mind just blacked her voice out. -Of course Mr. Rolan, what's up? asked Lincoln. The following morning Lincoln got off, after a whole night of traveling on the bus. The crowd were all impressed by Bongo's trick, and they received a big applause. The Dreaded: Whoever it was that ordered the hit on Lincoln. Due to my somewhat unhappy thoughts to most of the Loud sisters early on (mostly because of being exposed to the wrong episodes) is the reason why I had the thought to do a story like this. I thought to myself, "What if Lori's behavior caused Lincoln to get hurt?" (Lincoln goes into Lori and Leni's room, keeping an eye out for Lori). Come on, let's just give Lincoln a bit of space. The Loud sister's have been a massive pain towards the whole town of Royal Woods. When a space rock crash lands in the loud family's backyard, Lisa loud began to run some tests on it. Lisa comes into Lincoln's room with the flaslight. Lori: And here's one more for good measure! -Would you look at that, said Mr. Palmer, she doesn't usually take to strangers so quickly.. You always have to be honest with family, and I'm sorry to say I haven't been very honest with you.. There weren't too many people who shared Lynn's vast enthusiasm for sports, except for, maybe, her father, Lynn Loud Sr. As the show proceeded the various acts of the circus all performed with thunderous applause from the crowd. In one particular room stood the only boy, Lincoln Loud. I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS LINCOLN! I guess it was because as I got older, the family got so loud and crowded that I had to become the boss of everyone. -HE IS? she uttered, as she opened her eyes. The rest of the circus folk laughed, as Daisy put Lincoln down. -We spoke with someone at the local bus station, and they had sold Lincoln a ticket out of Royal Woods, just before you placed the report. Lincoln: Oh, not much! He wondered how long he would stay here, and where exactly he would find his new life. -Oh my gosh! said the woman from the primate act, that's just awful. -What do you mean Lincoln? asked Mr. Rolan. Mr. Palmer brought out the big hoop, and Daisy lifted up Lincoln, as she prepared to aim him at the hoop. -I'd give up Mr. Coconuts and all my comedy props, if I could just see his smiling face again, said Luan. -That would be just fine, said Lynn Sr. -That's splendid, said Mr. Rolan. He slowly opens his eyes to see Lynn and Lucy standing next to him). Lisa: I mean, in my professional opinion, our male sibling was killed! He saw that his favorite show was about to come on, but so was Lori's on another channel). -Yes, yes, yes, answered Lincoln. Lincoln: It's okay, it not your fault. !, You are dead, Lincoln: And that's the end of that chapter, Lori: Well that was Literally the weirdest thing I've ever seen, (Lori hangs herself to death leaving Lincoln alive), Lincoln: I am alive! Lincoln: Well, If you want me to stay out of your room, then, should I tell you to stay out of my room? We've got a spectacular line up for you tonight folks, so let's get things started with our very own powerhouse, the amazing, Bruno the Behemoth.. It's just a mix of everything he could find in the house that can (somewhat) save him from some bruises, like Lynn's football helmet, kitchen gloves, bubble wrap, and some thick jacket. -Man this is cool, finally someone my age in the circus, said Skip. I can't let the same thing happen between me and Lincoln. -Well Lincoln, this is it, said Skip, as they all got ready to do their act. Lincoln: How can anything that smells like grape shoe polish help my body get well. Son may I please come in? he asked, but there was no answer. How would you Lincoln Loud, like to become part of this circus family?. Lori walks past and hears the song), (Luna then suddenly puts her guitar away and reads a music book, facing away from Lori. When circumstances allow for some of the family to visit Loch Loud once more, Lincoln reveals some unsettling, previously unmentioned ties to the Loud's ancestral home that could end up changing everything. Lincoln was in the circus? Lori: Tomorrow, I'll take you out for ice cream. However it was far too late, as Lincoln was already on a Gray Hound bus leaving Royal Woods. You should know better than that. The next day the circus performers had set up the big top in the next town, and were all practicing their acts for the next show. The monkeys and Daisy were all flattered by Lincoln's words, and walked over to meet him. Predator on the move. We thought we'd never see you again, said all of his sisters and parents, as they all crowded around Lincoln hugging him. Lincoln jumped in his makeshift protective suit. Hey Lincoln get up. Later that night, Lori was in her room, texting on her phone). -He's still in one piece Leni, said Lucy. Bruno lifted the bench with ease, and the crowd applauded. -Goodnight Lincoln! said the Palmers in unison. Im looking for someone who would like to take on an online script role play for fun based off the 2021 Netflix movie, The Loud House movie. Okay, when I first watch this episode, I was infuriated how this blunder turns out. Friend #1: You don't care about me! Lori: (sighs) Just relax Lori, Lincoln will get better. Lincoln: Can I play with Clyde on Friday and have a sleepover? -We're really glad to have you on board Lincoln, said Mr. Palmer, and we couldn't have added someone more spirited than you., -Thanks everybody, this is really flattering, said Lincoln, and it's so great to have someone appreciate me., -Not to worry Lincoln, as long as you're a part of this show, you're a part of the greatest family show in the world, said Mr. Rolan, Now come on everyone, lets go celebrate with a great meal.. Loud House . that said crook, Simon Lynch, was actually, Aaron, a police officer, works for the same person that hired Simon Lynch: it was he who poisoned Lynch, officer Aaron gives Lynch water laced with poison. Anything new, today? Lisa: But that doesn't mean you have the flu. The parts with Lily at the beginning were added in shorty before finishing up, because I felt like I needed some nice moments to supplement the depressing tone at the beginning. STAY, OUT, OF MY ROOM! -We can't believe what an amazing show you put on for us Lincoln, said Lynn Sr. very proudly, but anyway, I believe it's time to go now son.. Lincoln put his head under, and just barely, grabbed the rat with his head. Things get worse when the poor boy is gunned by a criminal (and survives to disown almost the whole family): now the family must be prepared to face the consequences of their actions; at the same time, it becomes clear there was more behind Lincoln getting shot than the boy simply being in the wrong place at the wrong time. (Lori's face slowly turned from a angry expression, into a guilty, and teary-eyed one. Lori: That phone cost me EIGHT-HUNDRED DOLLARS! Well, here's my 7th fanfic. Las condiciones en su ciudad se vuelven intolerables, y debido a ello se ve forzada a emigrar. Leni you're brilliant, said Lori as she called Lincoln's smart phone. I see. -I'm really gonna miss hearing you say that Lily, said Lincoln sadly, as he walked out of her room. The story takes place after the Loud family kick Lincoln out of the house after believing he is bad luck; The Louds in the first two chapters. Lincoln felt his phone vibrate, but when he saw it was Lori calling him he ignored it, and didn't respond. They gotta teach me some of those rope and tying tricks, said Lana. (Yes, NSL, STFU). They're heading into town tonight.. The rest of the circus folk all headed to the dining tent, while Lincoln looked to the audience, I'm home! said Lincoln happily, as he went to join the rest of the circus family in the dining tent. -Those monkeys are very impressive, said Lisa. As the show approached, a number of people showed up to attend the circus, especially once word got out Lincoln was in the show. -Yes! replied Lincoln, and the waitress happily filled his glass. -They were amazing people Lincoln, said Leni. -Hey I've seen him before, he was at the show tonight, said the ticket guy. Loud attempted to end it. (The word 'monster' echoed in Lori's head, making her feel more guilty by what she did. -Lincoln your family has arrived, announced Sebastian. I am a humble person, and I don't brag about myself, but when I made this, I thought it was truly something special, and I poured my heart and soul into this story. Lori: Rule number one, keep a closer eye on your stupid spider! * Lincoln: *is reading a comic book on his bed* -Don't lose hope guys, Lincoln is out there somewhere. Lincoln: I was sick two days ago and I had to stay in bed. Lori and Leni were still walking around town looking for Lincoln, when Leni asked, Have you tried calling him?. 56 parts. But Lori? But because of this, he could manage his crankiness. -We'll miss you to Lincoln, said Mr. Rolan, but you belong here in Royal Woods, and don't worry you will always be an honorary part of this circus family.. -Let me tell you something Lincoln, said Mr. Rolan, as he approached him. Please consider turning it on! Rated for multiple reasons. STAY, OUT, OF MY ROOM!! Lori: (calm tone) Don't leave soccer balls outside your room, Lincoln almost tripped on them. Rita: I will call your teacher and tell her that you aren't feeling so good. Finally another kid in the circus! cried Skip. But this- this was something else. -To be honest he did have a reason to be angry, said Luna. Sometimes life can be hectic like a circus, but they're still family. I'm glad I have Leni give that speech about how they were all to blame for Lincoln running away, because I feel it gave her a moment of displaying practical wisdom, as well as her optimistic words later on that Lincoln will eventually be found, and things will be set right. Afterwards, I probably would've gone back to doing what I love doing most! Give it up for our fabulous trained monkeys.. Leni: (from her room) Hey Linky! and to also find out who hired the crook to shoot him in order to prove to him of this. There's no one else Skip's age here in the circus, so staying with the Palmers would be a great idea. Now, GET OUT OF MY ROOM! Fanfic Recs / The Loud House . Lily began crying, and Lincoln picked her up, and made her stop crying. Why can't you guys just try, and be nice to him once in a while?. View source. I don't own The Loud House or it's charactersthe Lincoln gets so tired of his sisters that he decides to run away towards Los Angeles with his friends. Lincoln: Okay I can pretty much deal with it. -Thank you so much for your help, said Rita to the two police officers, as they left to continue the search. -All right mates, get back in there, said Tobias, as he led his big cats back into their separate cages, as his act came to an end. No blood or gore. Quite a number of Lincoln's friends and acquaintances were all there including: Clyde, Harold and Howard McBride, Bobby, Ronnie Anne, Maria, Arturo, the Casagrandes, Sid, Adelaide, Stanley and Becca Chang, Mr. Grouse, Mrs. Johnson and her mom, her new boyfriend, Norm the Janitor, Coach Pacowski, Nurse Patti, Principal Huggins, Cheryl, Stella, Ken and Judy Zhau, Liam and his Mee Maw, Zach, Mr and Mrs Gurdle, Rusty, Rocky, Rodney Spokes, Katherine Mulligan, Girl Jordan, Mollie, Carol Pingrey, Becky, Tad, Roger, Jackie, Mandee, Sam and Simon Sharp, Mazzy, Sully, Chunk, Benny Stein, the Drama Club, Francisco, Margo Roberts, Elliot, Maddie, Kaito, Lainey, Alice, Nadia, Theo, Darcy Holmandollar, Meli Ramos, Kotaro, Grant, the Yates', Paula, Pop Pop, Myrtle, the Residents of Sunset Canyon and all of Lincoln's classmates. Would you be interested? But I have no invites for anyone! Rita: (crying) Oh, I hope Lincoln will be okay! We're all to blame for this, said Leni. (Lori smiled at her brother, then headed back upstairs. Bongo and Daisy also came out to give Lincoln a farewell hug. Apparently when he was packing his things in a huff, he didn't notice the family picture had also slipped into his backpack. Well, I decided to take that negative feedback into mind and design a story where Lori's behavior ends . Lincoln found a another motel, and went in. -You got a parent, or legal guardian to sign for this kid? asked the manger. I saw your show tonight and it was SUPER AMAZING. -Goodnight everybody, it was great to meet all of you, said Lincoln, as he walked out of the dining tent. Lincoln: Oh gosh, Lori's probably gonna kick me off any minute now. Lucy: Virus. What if he wishes he only had nine sisters instead of ten?! :What can I do for you?. It would be awesome to see Lincoln in the circus, said Lana. As a result Lincoln gets shot while wandering the streets at night. -Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Palmer this is very kind of you, said Lincoln. You're right! Lucy: You fell down the stairs, and became unconscious. WARNING: This story has a VERY dark tone behind it, and contains scenes with blood. Lola. We've got a spectacular lineup for you tonight so lets get started.. (Lincoln dies, Lola laughs at his dead body, Leni comes in to the living room, Lola quickly throws the gun away). -Can someone please give me a hand? asked Ezra, who was stuck in a tangled position. -But you already have a family, and they need you Lincoln, said Mrs. Palmer. I AM a Monster! I've had to do all of these nice things for Lincoln, and some of it's been a struggle! Leni: Hey! He even skips lunch to avoid vomit later. -Clyde, Clyde are you there? Just then Clyde answered. Lincoln turned towards his family, Lincoln: (angry), I don't want to see, or talk to any of you, and with that, he turned around, and headed upstairs, as his entire family sat there completely speechless. -I can't watch! cried Leni as she covered her eyes. Very odd. -Yeah! Just a few more things to have from your time in the circus.. But I never realized that it would result in me becoming such a horrible sister. Lisa: Lincoln is sick so I need some medicine for him. Lincoln: Dang it! -If only you guys knew what it's like back home with ten sisters. All of you guys are the real talent of this show, said Lincoln. Lincoln: C'mon Frank! Lincoln Loud, A boy who is mistreated by his family and friends because his 'BAD LUCK' thanks to his sister Lynn jr who blamed him for loosing a baseball game (stupid ri What if Lincoln can feel the force? Hey, it's says here your from Royal Woods, and that's the next stop on our tour. -Besides Lincoln, you have to learn to get along. Lincoln took the slide down, and as he walked off, he took one last look at the house, and seemed to really be thinking about what he's doing, but he finally turned around, and walked off. Lincoln: Y'know, all that fun made me think there's something I forgot to do. To complete the purchase of the only car that is within her reach, after several failed jobs, Lori Loud begins her most aggressive plan: She will become an elegant maid to attend to her embittered neighbor in his needs. The Loud House Fanon Wikia is a FANDOM TV Community. Mature. Then Bongo did a back flip off the beach ball, and was caught by Skip and Lincoln, who held him up high, as the three of them received a big applause from the crowd; especially the Loud Family who were greatly impressed with Lincoln's skill in the circus. All of the sisters were surprised from hearing Lucy's blood curdling scream. He was already a few towns over, and didn't know where he was. -This is Sebastian, said Skip, as he introduced him to the magician. Lori IS a monster! Tonight's going to be a packed show.. Lucy: He even referred to you as a "monster". Before he could hit the ground, Lori quickly ran in and caught him). Luna: I am not sure if I want to be a doctor. What I'm trying to say here is, Lincoln, I love you, and as your older sister, I should've been better towards you. In a post-apocalyptic world, Lori Loud, the only survivor of the Loud family, struggles to stay alive. Lisa: Throat is pretty swollen up and mangled. However, Lori came in and immediately put Lincoln back onto his bed). Lincoln: (softly smiled) I forgive you, Lori. Lincoln began to pack everything he would want to bring with him, and also went into his secret storage spot where he had money hidden away, I always knew this would come in handy, said Lincoln as he grabbed the money, and shoved it into one of his bags. Well, here's my 7th fanfic. That night, Lincoln was sleeping in bed, feeling a little cold. It doesn't just happen automatically, said Mr. Rolan. -No need to be so modest Lincoln, said Tobias. -We're not hungry, said Lori, in a depressed tone. Lincoln continued to search, and all the other motels he came across had no vacancy. -Maybe your stupid pranks are what drove him away, said Luna to Luan. Lori and Leni fighting over a dress, Luna and Luan are fighting over of how they got the dress, Lana and Lola are fighting because . Lori, Leni y Lincoln fueron echados de la casa Loud, qu pasar con ellos? Looks like you have a tummyache Lincoln. He picked up the note, and let out a huge scream. The primate act drew to a close, and then Mr. Rolan came back out, and with the rest of the cast all prepared to do the finale to close the show for the night. Lonard Loud is a young inventor of the family. Room for one please?. -Ha, ha, ha, ha! laughed Luan. And Lynn Sr goes to work. Even if they end up pregnant. The Louds were frozen. -THE CIRCUS? He sat there on the bus, as some other passengers looked and wondered why he had so many bags with him. Always yelling and fighting, Lori, Lynn, and Lola are always teasing me, and they never appreciate anything I do., Lincoln just sat on his bed thinking about his situation. He came across one, and went into the office. -This is Tobias, our big cat tamer, said Skip. Lori: Well guess what? Lynn Sr.: (pats her back) Everything will be alright. Well anyway, I've had a long day, and would like to hit the sack.. The finale with the entire cast of the circus came to a musical end, and the big top exploded with thunderous cheers and applause from the entire crowd. Suddenly, Lori closed the door in front of her and let out a groan). Wow! -And now ladies and gentlemen, get ready for our very own Palmers Primate Palooza, with the newest member of our circus family, LINCOLN LOUD! shouted Mr. Rolan, as they all came out to start their show to a receptive crowd. Lana: A gun?, That could be why Lincoln is dead. Leni ran over to Lori and she also hugged him very tightly, I totes missed you the most Lincoln, said Leni as she also teared up. Can you come here for a second? Toffee Cocoa Cuddles Murders Harold McBride. I warned you to not come in here again, and now you've broken the warning! Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! Meanwhile, back in Royal Woods the Loud sisters sat in the living room completely depressed, after a week of their brother missing. Afterwards he angrily went into his room, and again spoke to the audience. Again with this? (The Loud House) For a while, the Loud House has been quiet with a boy and his eleven sisters. You and your jokes are getting pretty wild at this moment. Elastic Ezra was next, with his full contortionist act that impressed the audience, but also weirded out a few of Lincoln's sisters. This I gotta see.. Lincoln: That's why my family needs a doctor in the house. -This is all our fault, said Lori, about to break into tears. -This is Bongo, said Skip as he brought over one of the monkeys on his shoulder. Lynn's punishment | The Loud House Fanon Wikia | Fandom in: Episodes, Episodes focusing on Lynn Loud, Re-writes, and 2 more Lynn's punishment View source My 2nd fanfic on the wiki. You make circus life sound better and better, said Lincoln. -Goodbye Lily! said Lincoln as he picked her up, to hug her. Sorry Lincoln. You nearly prevented me from getting hurt. -I love all of you to, said Lincoln, as he and his family all engaged in one last group hug. Lisa: Lincoln, I need to check your temperature so please open wide. -Lincoln, why would you runaway from home like that? asked Mr. Palmer. Lincoln continued to partake with Skip in their primate act, and even joined in with Bongo during his and Skip's act, where Bongo balances on a beach ball, while Skip and Lincoln toss him spheres for Bongo to juggle. It's the only way out, and I can't stand to be in this insane asylum any longer.. -Whoa! (Lori, Leni, Luna & Lola started to panic), Lisa: I was gonna use a DNA machine on us to find out, but I just realise that we all have the same DNA. It's great to meet you Lincoln.. But it is darker than any other of his plans. -Come to The Rolan Circus with our special guest for tonight only LINCOLN LOUD?, said Clyde. Lisa: I need to see if your eyes are infected. -They're on their way to Royal Woods now, and they wont be here until late tonight. It felt like a plague. All right ladies and gentlemen, now we come to what you've probably all been waiting for. (Lynn and Lucy walked outside the room, where Lynn Sr. and Rita are standing). Lola: Quit being a wuss, and handle things yourself, you weakling,. -Oh Lincoln we missed you so much. Language: English Words: 8,536 Chapters: 10 /? I don't care about all those things, and I don't even care about my phone. Luan: Going to school when you have a fever is snot the best idea. When Lori and Leni decide to become strippers for a little extra cash for college, they are surprised when they discover who a particularly generous fan really is. Maybe we should tell him that his favorite TV show got a renew. Lori just sighs, and walks away. It's kind of a shame too, because it's always a lot of fun spending time with my sisters. Lincoln was in his room on his bed reading comic books. -The show starts tonight at eight, so we have less than twelve hours, replied Mr. Palmer. -Allow me to introduce myself. (The paramedics load Lincoln into the ambulance and drive away into the distance). Is my anger really stronger than me? -Well, we've all inconvenienced him at some point, like when we attacked him for the best seat in the car and how we were so mean to him about both his Ace Savvy costume & clogging the toilet, ruining his chances of getting his zombie bran & getting him in trouble with mom and the time we messed with his life during the stupid sister fight protocol. This is another NSL fanfic that shows a different take from the first NSL fanfic that I've made which is still ongoing. -Well everyone, I think I'm just going to hit the hay, said Lincoln. Bongo continued to do is juggling, while Skip and Lincoln than got ready with buckets for Bongo to drop the spheres into, and leap off the beach ball to be caught by Skip and Lincoln, with the two of them holding him up. So you can stop by, and pick him up first thing in the morning, said the first cop. Takes place after no such luck. While they looked upstairs, meanwhile Rita called 911. Now, he'll learn that being in an Interracial family, his family will love him no matter what. Eventually the tentacles got a hold of the The microscopic horror. . -Now what am I gonna do?, he asked to himself as he hit the far corner of his room, and the slide Lisa had installed as a secret escape was still there. -Hello Royal Woods Michigan! shouted Mr. Rolan.

Brownsville Pd Wanted List, How To Change Text Cursor In Notepad++, Articles T