tangled fanfiction varian self harm

The sun has always outshined the moon, but without her moon, the balance of all things would not exist. Chapter 1 "B-but Moonbeam was afraid of me. This fanfic is one of many that explores the rejected Tangled: The Series spin-off, Varian and the Seven Kingdoms, but with a few added extra twists and characters. "What about me?" "D-do you really think I'll be able to save my dad?" That was something that Hector could do. *Takes place after season 3* You may also find this in Quotev, my name serving as 'Starrshaddow'. What if she decided to protect him? (loosely based from vat7k lore and inspired by that one audio from IG reels). ", King Edmund's gaze darkened dangerously. "I'm not giving up on Quirin, and I ain't giving up on you. Varian was in trouble, and Hector did the only thing he could think of to save him. Comments: Everyone in the story is portrayed accurately to their show counterparts. Adira threw her to the ground in the statue hall, away from the moonstone chamber. Zhan Tiri said. This was inspired by Blood of My Brother, but trust me, this is my own story. But when he hears that Rapunzel has also arrived in Arendelle, things get morecomplicated. "Varian has the moonstone. The fates of the other TTS characters are as of yet unclear. He reached for his ax. And he's only been home for six weeks! Hector could count the number of times he had been truly, deeply mad on one hand.Right now, he was furious. Cassandra glared at them. The OC is well-written and likable, and the interactions between them and Varian are done well. For Eugene Fitzherbert, who moonlights as Coronas resident vigilante crime fighter, it's nearly impossible. When Cassandra steals the Moonstone, she returns to Corona before the gang does. If that happened while he was holding the moonstone, disaster could happen. Chapter 13 Chapter 9 By getting shot. The whole point of the Brotherhood was to keep the moonstone out of the hands of people who thought that they were entitled to the powers of the moon. It felt just like the black rocks, which were some of the strongest things he knew. After Cassandra accidentally kills Varian, Rapunzel brings him back with the Healing Incantation. Work Search: as well as Harmony, the OC, has a lovely personality that is similar to Rapunzel's yet distinct. Cassandra and Eugene team up to go rescue her, picking up Varian and Lance along the way, and essentially segue from the movie's climax straight into season 2 of the show. (I know he's suppose An AU Work Search: I very purposefully kept his hair dark and only making the streak in his hair be bright teal because I am not a fan of the bright teal that Cassandra's hair takes on when she has the moonstone. Yong's attempt at trying to get Varian to talk about his feelings towards Harmony has him quoting Donkey from, While talking to Yong about how she and Varian met, Harmony does a, The way that Varian and Harmony are introduced to Chang is framed similarly to Maurice's introduction in, The Neserdnia arc has several references to the. They would need help sooner rather than later, and Adira would provide it, but first she had a thief to deal with. Hector frowned. "But he doesn't want to be. Hector's aim had been to cause pain, not permanent impairment. ", "No, they don't." Adira bent down and grabbed Cassandra's arm, yanking her to her feet with probably more force than was necessary. ", Rapunzel took a deep breath, trying to calm herself. Cass, people already respect you. aap kyon garib hai translate into english; fear thy neighbor maine; traveling lpn salary Quite fitting for a girl who's a budding inventor. by Flynn Rider 10.5K 278 8 If the moonstone was working with Varian, maybe it would cooperate with him and allow its powers to come to him easily. With the stakes higher than ever and no more time to keep on waiting in the wings, Cassandra decides to take her destiny into her own hands and beat Zhan Tiri at her own game. tangledtheseries. What if Cassandra attacked the civilians?What if Quirin was there?What if Frederick was a little better for Varian?What if the people of Corona were done with Cassandra?OrCassandra needs to pay for what she did. 5. TVTropes is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. The alchemist's misery is an RTA fanfic which revolves around the events of Varian, during his redemption arc which he's struggling to cope with since the whole town despises him for the crimes committed and for joining terrorists known as the Saporians. Realizing that his mother may still be out there somewhere, Varian decides to go on a quest to complete the trials himself. Welcome to my Varian X Reader Oneshot storybook where you will get to go on tons of adventure's with Varian, in my way or yours! I cannot promise to update frequently, but I will try my best to upload at least once a month. TLDR; Varian is suffering, but he has work to do. Synopsis: In the aftermath of the final battle with Zhan Tiri, Cassandra undertakes community service and tries to repair her relationship with the people of Corona. "I'll see you soon, Blondie. With Eugene fatally wounded, Varian is left to his own devices to take care of them both. When Rapunzel and her friends return to Corona after their year of travel, a dark fate is hanging above the kingdom. After reconciling with her sister and learning to control her powers, Queen Elsa lives happily in the castle with her friends and family. TVTropes is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. Hector didn't like this unease that Varian was starting to feel around him, but what was he supposed to do, tell the kid that he was listening to the advice of a demon? Comments: This story is downright dark and quite terrifying from the very beginning. http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/FanficRecs/TangledTheSeries. Adira couldn't allow that to happen. "I'm going to have to have words with him. Rapunzel struggles to solve the problems of the black rocks. Unfortunately, the nightmare is far from over, and Destiny has som Come enjoy some Varian x Hugo oneshots, I accept requests and if you request, youll get credited i promise 215 pages Completed December 12, 2021 fangirlaccount. With a cruel Captain of the Guard, gossiping handmaidens, awful prisoners, and a Queen who just won't leave him alone, Varian needs all the help he can get adjusting to his new life behind bars. Cass still gets the Moonstone, but we see a new side to the Sundrop. ", Rapunzel was quiet for a moment. This time, however, one of them's stolen something a little too important to Hugo to just let it go. "Dad, heI don't believe it. Hector could count the number of times he had been truly, deeply mad on one hand.Right now, he was furious. 20. You know, my gloves, boots, apron, and goggles are all for protection anyway. Language: . He knew that when Varian felt like talking he would. Things get worse before they get better. When Varian is arrested after The Battle of Old Corona, he's given a fate he didn't expect and is brought along in chains with Princess Rapunzel on her quest to follow t [ON HOLD] This is my take on the idea of a Varian spin-off series of Tangled: The Series/Rapunzel's Tangled Adventure. He'd focused so much time on the kingdom, in fact, that he neglected the most important person in his life! (Varian-centric Ella Enchanted AU of Varian and the 7 Kingdoms, written in a 5+1 Format). But when chance and circumstance throw them together, she finds there's more to him than meets the eye. Cassandra scoffed. Chapter 18 "Take it from a former thief, there are two main reasons why people steal. He clearly had something on his mind. I guess the moonstone just enhanced what I already had, and added a bit more for my chest.". Requests and prompts are welcome. Yet when he wants to express his pride for a invention well made, Eugene moves too quickly and accidentally causes Varian to panic and Eugene has to battle between keeping Varian safe and giving Varian the space he needs. "Yeah, kid," Hector said. Why? Comments: This is an AU fanfic that explores what couldve happened if Rapunzel was the one who got manipulated by Zhan Tiri instead of Cassandra. With both in her possession, she becomes a virtual demigoddess, usurping the throne and becoming the self imposed Queen of Corona. ", "But there has to be a good reason for it." This is why both long to unite and govern the heavens together as a team. takes place between cassandras revenge and race to the spire. "I don't expect you to understand." He was so close to tears. He didn't look like he completely believed Hector, but he desperately wanted to. Kidnapped as a baby and l A new chapter of your life has begun you've decided that you've had enough of thieving and running from kingdom to kingdom and its time to settle. This is going to be pretty dark at the beginning. As Varian and his new friends travel the 7 Kingdoms in search of what they think is just their destiny, painful truths will be revealed and dark pasts uncovered, all intertwining and connecting to a forgotten mystery that once was nothing, and now means . Pairings: Rapunzel/Eugene Varian would be back to his plotting, inventing, and tenacious self before he even knew it. 15. (canon divergence. varian, a night owl, disrupts her attempt to stay under the radar. However, when mysterious black rocks appear and threaten to destroy their fields, she has to ask help from their allies. (Villain Au) as an Herbalist you were Appreciated by the town of old corona, You would try your best for anyone, No matter what they have done, But you Didn't have many friends, You were always busy trying to Step into your mother's . The. But my dad said he would" Rapunzel trailed off and closed her eyes in barely restrained fury. He soon realizes he is not the only one who wants to find their dream. As the younger sister of Rapunzel, your parents were strict. Varian is accidentally warped to the world of San Fransokyo. Synopsis: We all know the story by now: Eugene died saving Rapunzel from captivity. "If you want me to give you any tips-". Hector said. . ", Rapunzel's eyes widened. The cut would need to be treated eventually, but Adira was much more concerned about exactly why Hector had hurt her in the first place. When Varian finds out about his mother's scientific work and her que Cassandra's body and mind continue to wither after the encounter with the hurt incantation and yet she is ever loyal to Rapunzel. He poked at the shoulder belt. "He's just afraid of trusting you again, just like I know you're scared of trusting him. Varian hadn't said a word since Hector had pulled them out of the moonstone chamber. 9. He didn't want to part from his girlfriend, especially when he would have to be leaving her with somebody that held newfound animosity towards her. Rapunzel returns to her kingdom of Corona after Gothel dies. She would love it if the moonstone and sundrop worked things out, but Varian's desperation may still be too raw for him to handle seeing Rapunzel. Hector liked his nephew, and he didn't want to do anything to chase him away. Overwhelmed by Rapunzels endless requests regarding Coronas reconstruction following the battle with Zhan Tiri, Varian runs away during yet another blizzard in an attempt to clear his head. He just silently followed behind Hector and let him pull him along. 13. "When you say bound up do you mean taking care of my cut, or tying me up so I can't go anywhere?". After the events of the Sundrop incident, Varian was thrown into jail and his time in jail has been filled with pain and torture. Chapter 14 He looked at Ruddiger, who was curled up on Varian's shoulders, looking antsy and nervous. Meanwhile, Varian refuses to let King Fredrick forget of the things he's done, and swears he'll make him feel as much pain as he put him through when he and the Saporians take over his beloved kingdom. Cover by eddie_kaspbrak_boi The day after her return a meteor shower happens and the day after the meteor shower Varian and his dad find a girl around Varian's age passed out with no memories except her name. **Tangled Fanfic** Zhan Tiri knew it'd happen to her -- the doom. Varian is accidentally warped to the world of San Fransokyo. He was trying hard to sound casual and at ease, but Adira could hear the tremble in his voice. ", "Why didn't you say anything?" But something still isn't quite right, Hi I took this idea from a orfan account so the first chapter will be copied from them so this is not my writing for the FIRST CHAPTER ONLY so if you want to see original work look up "she faked it" on varian angst thank you. I don't own any of the tangled series character! The others followed her out, though Rapunzel seemed reluctant to leave. Their only hope is a traumatized teenager that trusts blindly in a terrorist's promises and has every reason not to trust them ever again. And the king would probably appreciate the chance to get to know his son, who would be going after Varian to represent Rapunzel's interests. What if Cassandra, wanting validation and recognition from her dad, had followed Flynn Rider into the woods? "It's defensive." The way that Adira saw it, destiny could be achieved in one of two ways. But of course, both celestials eclipse each other at times, and both celestials know what it's like to be outshined. Quirin is good father. "It's a good sign." Rapunzel is deppresed and Eugene is traying the best.New chapter: Lake discovers and Gothel is Mentioned there. There will probably be similar events, but it will NOT be a one-for-one copy. How do we know he won't try to attack the kingdom again?". Synopsis: While trying to free his dad, Varian gets sucked into another world. Chapter 23 A couple of days before winter solstice the guards start to give him worrying reports about the prisoner working in the laboratory, so he goes to check up on him. He seemed angrier and more forceful than usual when he defended the moonstone.". Adira was confused, concerned, furious, and about a dozen other emotions that she was having a difficult time identifying. Eugene asked cautiously. Out of necessity, because they're starving and desperate and have no other choice, or from arrogance. He ate silently for a few minutes though, and Hector let him. Hi_BD, Magi_Zumurrd, Rosiewinters23, Nozomu7Yashilko, Gremlin_king_of_insomnia_1075_81194, EveDiaPhoenix1123, ChikerunoTenshi, MimiOracle, Kotira, IcicleRain, binkyminky, GhostInTheCloset, Fortune_Maiden, Pessigeek, Mr_Peach, L_The_Annonymous, ailingAves, Secretlibraryghost, LittleKitty101, Mkulka, CheeserWeezer, Minerva_Doodles, foreverquestioningmyexistence, alchemical_reaction, Mullet_in_the_Doe_Tshirt, Zombie_Flowerbox, FIDELIS_SCRIPTOR, NuggetGaming03, Rainfern, just_ducc, Ivy_n_better, Springyducky, KoAtAC52, Ender_Rune, kitchen_spoon, MiserableMesses, Your_local_Dumbass, deathyfangirl, Matinnela, AMax76, moonstxne, CatNat101, meep1316, Evergreen_Ixora, JustSomeHuman, OrpheusBut_Queer, Bezaliel, BlairWidows608, mabel_but_slytherin, LexiconOfFanfics, and 95 more users But where? since he's often looking for treasure to steal. Varian has left his home to find his heart - or rather, where it belongs. Cassandra gave Adira a challenging look. He just hoped the Seven Kingdoms would be ready for them when he was. Also, this work is inspired entirely by the amazing writing of Eva_O_Tangledfan! Kidnapped as a baby and l As long as Varian can remember, he has had to do whatever people tell him to do. Summary: Hector hadn't really thought things through when he had convinced Varian to take the moonstone, but he wasn't going to let that stop . Eugene and Rapunzel looked at each other before turning back to Adira. "I guess we'll be meeting up in Corona?" I understand that you want your own destiny, and I support you in that, but why were you looking for it with the moonstone? "She wouldn't-" Rapunzel started, but Eugene cut her off. "You'll need to keep your energy up.". By the Moon's Light Sand_wolf579. Chapter 11 It also provides a strong take on Zhan Tiri, who remains a threatening. Link to that fic will be in the End notes!!!!! Enjoy! Not necessarily in that order. She stood up and straightened her dress. "It's a sacred, dangerous artifact that shouldn't be used by just anybody." Eugene Fitzherbert | Flynn Rider Redemption (Disney), 3 times Hugo helped Varian and 1 time Varian helped Hugo, Eugene Fitzherbert | Flynn Rider & Stalyan, haha i put these boys in a jar and shook it real hard, Donella/Ulla (Disney: Varian and the Seven Kingdoms), Quirin/Ulla (Disney: Varian and the Seven Kingdoms), Ulla & Varian (Disney: Varian and the Seven Kingdoms), Donella & Varian (Disney: Varian and the Seven Kingdoms), Donella & Hugo (Disney: Varian and the Seven Kingdoms), Ulla (Disney: Varian and the Seven Kingdoms), and they were research partners (oh my god they were research partners), Hurt Hugo (Disney: Varian and the Seven Kingdoms), Parent Donella (Disney: Varian and the Seven Kingdoms), Donella Being an Asshole (Disney: Varian and the Seven Kingdoms), Mentioned Donella (Disney: Varian and the Seven Kingdoms), Mentioned Ulla (Disney: Varian and the Seven Kingdoms), they just don't communicate at all they're too in love for that actually, why confess your feelings when you have forbidden linguistics. However, the road to dreams coming true is rocki Just a collection of imagines with you and Corona's favorite alchemist! "Varian only has one reason to go back to Corona," Adira said. Hector hadn't really thought things through when he had convinced Varian to take the moonstone, but he wasn't going to let that stop him from making the most of a weird situation. It had been Hector's decision, and even knowing what would come of it he would probably make the same choice again if he had to. But yet she haven't gave up returning to Corona, and indeed she went off finding a way . Hector didn't want to disappoint him. Somehow, that didn't feel right either. "G-go ahead, buddy," Varian said quietly as he pet Ruddiger's fur. Suddenly receiving custody of your super genius baby cousin would be hard enough on the average bachelor. After the events of the Sundrop incident, Varian was thrown into jail and his time in jail has been filled with pain and torture. Varian could even just use his control over the black rocks to pull back the amber. Go on an a You and Me is a Varian X Reader One Shot Book. Dealing with Andrew is even harder, because that guy just won't leave him alone. Tangled fanfiction varian self harm; v2 apartments st paul; nokia code to find phone number; rural carrier assistant; hood fighting rewritten script; tool management system pdf; mini husky for sale craigslist; rooms for rent in marine park brooklyn. "For somebody who doesn't want Rapunzel to make everything about her, you're making everything about you." Completed: It follows Rapunzel and her friends and their efforts to uncover the mystery of the rocks and Varian's journey of discovery. But the past doesn't die easily, and shadows of days gone by threaten to tear the small family apart. There, he meets Hiro Hamada and the rest of Big Hero 6. This story is about a young thief who lost any contact she had with her big brother and now is all alone trying to live her life at Corona. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. He had always been the one to mediate between Adira and Hector's fights. "He hasn't been acting like himself lately. "Kid, take off your cloak for a second.". "I'm not some supporting character in a world that revolves around you. His gloves felt solid, like a mix between the black rocks and armor, and not at all like his thick, flexible work gloves that he normally wore. ', While in Neserdnia, Varian considers asking a vendor selling, Varian getting turned into a chicken while in the Changeling Forest may be a reference to his, In chapter 15, Varian throws water on Harmony to try to snap her out of singing the decay incantation, like how he did when. "You're all just conspiring against me and my destiny.

Ionia State Park Mini Cabins, Bill Penzey Net Worth, Articles T