strega north end reservations

We were afraid there was going to be a fight with some really loud group of guys behind us yelling. Our dinner at Strega was beautiful and the service was outstanding. There are so many better Italian restaurants. Servers made good suggestions." All of these smaller issues wouldnt matter to us all but treat us like paying customers. BOSTON - Strega, its synonymous with the North End for all the wrong reasons. Posts. Strega by Nick Varano 379 Hanover St, Boston, MA 02113-1907 (North End) +1 617-523-8481 Website E-mail Improve this listing Ranked #223 of 3,078 Restaurants in Boston 551 Reviews Price range: $31 - $80 Cuisines: Italian More restaurant details yarimarn2022 1 1 Reviewed October 16, 2022 Terrible brunch service Strega north end Never a good sign when you are in a fancy restaurant and youre drooling at an ad for Applebees which Ive never actually eaten at before. It's a small restaurant. I highly recommend the lamb chops and chicken parm dishes, both were delicious! 14 comments. Lucca for more upscale. My co-worker is a Boston native. There was so much going on. Also, the hostess (Madison I believe was her name) was lovely and friendly. At $39 per person, they offer up a. No Italian music. Lastly we were treated like a cattle round up rushed in and rushed out. Explore menu, see photos and read 3043 reviews: "There are so many other places you can go in the north end to get excellent Italian food and this one isn't worth it. Cute place. Our table was so close to the table beside us we couldn't hear ourselves speak. Boom Bang Fine Foods & Cocktails . Whatever brings you into the North End, we'd love to see you here at Strega. Also, the hostess (Madison I believe was her name) was lovely and friendly. And waited. Strega is a hip Italian restaurant in the North End. Had a Great time and great service. Cool ambiance and large selection of wine.". I'll be going back very soon!!! Im sure this one large party paid a lot of money which influenced why the staff bent over for them and not everyone else, but one of the most bizarre dining experiences Ive ever had. Great night out.. We liked sitting next to one of the many fires.. Max, our waiter was attentive, knowledgeable and fun! Those two [Strega and Nico] had a special place in [my mothers] heart. Fruittie Nguyen: (617) 737-0290. Shocking to think this is owned by the, Spectacular experience from the drinks to the food to the ambiance. The sangria was delicious and apparently a homemade recipe. I ate half my meal and couldnt eat anymore. Following the successful acquisition of the Smith & Wollensky Restaurant Group in 2016, the acquisition of The Strega Group is an attractive opportunity to add highly complementary Boston-based operating businesses to our hospitality portfolio, said Danu Partners Leonard Ryan in a recent press release. We werent important enough for the owner. The ambiance and food were both amazing, as well as a friendly waitress! Paid 40 bucks for parking formore, ItalianWine BarsAmerican (Traditional)$$$Waterfront, My boyfriend and I are frequent patrons of Strega Prime in Woburn, so it should go without sayingmore, I'd go as far as to say that it stands out in the North End and isn't your typical North Endmore, There are so many options in North End that I don't think this was worth the wait.more, Better than Strega but it'll probably cost you a few additional dollars.more, It was between this place and Strega, I think. Strega North End offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (617) 523-8481. However almost everything we had was average to below average. We welcome all to enjoy the Strega Italiano experience in our Boston locations,SeaportandBack Baywhere we continue to invest in the brand and our authentic Italian dining experience! Make a reservation Party Size 2 people Date Time Feb 27, 2023 7:00 PM Find a time Booked 54 times today Order delivery or takeout Takeout (617) 523-8481 View all details Additional information Dining style Casual Elegant Cuisines Italian We hope to see you here soon. Owner went over to the new patrons and was so kind and we were ignored. We were in the middle of eating our entrees and cut our evening short. Zuzana Parise-General Manager. Our Menu | Strega North End 617-523-8481 379 Hanover St, Boston, MA 02113 our MENU antipasti E INSALATE Mamma's Famous Meatball 18 Veal, Mushroom, Parmigiano, Marinara, Ricotta Grilled Romano Artichokes 17 cannellini beans, confit tomatoes, arugula, pecorino, gremolata, lemon oil Prosciutto & Burrata 21 We have a fully customized lunch and dinner menu to suit your needs and also offer alternative options featuring our vast wine list, specialty cocktails and hors doeuvres. Best, The dinner was to celebrate my daughter's birthday, and it was very special. He had a great sense of humor. Varano will continue to operate the original Strega in the North End, along with two other nearby restaurants, Nico and Rinas. Lunch But that's okay. Sun 5:00 pm11:00 pm The food was amazing. Consuming raw and undercooked meats, poultry eggs, seafood or shellfish may increase your risk of good borne illness, Homemade mozzarella, tomatoes, fresh basil and imported extra-virgin olive oil, Baby arugola, Grapefruit, Walnut and shaved parmigiano in a citrus vinaigrette, homemade fresh bocconcini mozzarella wrapped with the finest Italian prosciutto and served with marinated roasted peppers, Baked stuffed portobello mushrooms with homemade ricotta cheese and spinach, served with spiced san marzano tomatoes, Sauteed jumbo shrimp with garlic and white wine lemon sauce, Sauteed farm raised mussels in a spicy tomato sauce served with grilled tuscan bread, Deep sea scallops sauteed with grand marnier, assortment of Italian imported cheeses and cold cuts, Rolled sicilian eggplant with fresh ricotta, spinach and mozzarella and baked with plum tomatoes and parmigiano, Veal chop stuffed with prosciutto and fontina cheese in a white demi-glaze sauce, Grilled filet mignon served with mission figs and Remy-martin sauce, Grilled porterhouse steak served wit baby arugola and shaved parmigiano, Jumbo shrimps, deep sea scallops and baby spinach in a touch of creamy strega sauce, Jumbo shrimps, asparagus and fresh cherry tomatoes, Wild mushrooms, black truffles and a touch of cream sauce, Little count neck clams in your choice of scampi or fra' Diavolo sauce, Ragu of ground tenderloin and fresh porcini mushrooms, Fresh potato dumplings served with tomato sauce and fresh mozzarella cheese, Tube-shaped pasta sauteed with san marzano plum tomatoes and fresh basil (spicy or mild), Baked homemade Fusilli with sun-dried tomatoes, eggplant and fresh mozzarella in a light tomato sauce, Homemade pasta sauteed with 1/2 jumbo lobster wit fresh spicy cherry tomatoes, Lobster stuffed ravioli finished with crab meat in a pink sauce, Half-moon shaped cheese ravioli served with plum tomato sauce and fresh ricotta cheese, Pasta sauteed with pancetta, san marzano tomato sauce and lots of onions, covered with a blend of pecorino and parmigiano cheeses, Arborio rice sauteed wit a julienne of chicken, portabello mushrooms and baby spinach, Veal medallions stuffed with prosciutto di parma and fontina cheese finished in a porto wine sauce, Veal medallions topped with prosciutto di parma and fontina cheese finished in a porto wine sauce, Light deep-fried breaded veal medallions and topped with diced marinated tomatoes, Veal medallions with san marzano tomato sauce, buffalo mozzarella and fresh basil, Sauteed veal scaloppini with wild mushrooms and a marsala wine sauce, Chicken breast with prosciutto, spinach and fontina cheese, Tenders of chicken breast sauteed in a fresh lemon and light butter caper sauce, Sauteed chicken breast wit sun-dried tomatoes, artichokes and mushrooms, Chicken breast sauteed with mushrooms, red peppers, onion and plum tomato sauce, Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant. Drinks were great and food (Cacio E Pepe and Wild Bore Gnocci we ordered were fantastic!). My co-worker is a Boston native. Loved everything but my boyfriend and I got pasta for our main course and I was very disappointed with the taste and quality . The entire experience from the food, music (Christmas music just loud enough), staff, all of it created a great Christmas experience. Very delightful,service was great! Welcome to our home, where everyone is family. The food was very good, service was super. Linguine Scampi 37 Jumbo Shrimp, White Wine, Sofrito, Red Crushed Pepper 'North End's Only' Tableside Cacio e Pepe 1 Per Person 34 - 2 Person 64 Homemade Spaghetti, EVOO, Black Pepper, Parmigiana. Ravioli al' Aragosta 29 Lobster Ravioli, Mascarpone, Tomato Sauce. Our meal was delicious, setting and ambience was sophisticated and we had a wonderful time. STREGA Italiano Seaport does offer gift cards which you can purchase here. messy & heartfelt Italian food. I cant wait to go back. 7:00 PM time. Really small but its the north end so every place is like that. There are a lot of new restaurants eager to serve pasta and in a post-Esther's Kitchen era, recent openings like Locale and Ambra don't seem to be getting quite the buzz they deserve. 4 stars for food quality yet 3 stars for being extremely cost prohibitive. Best, I was mid conversation when I was told we had to leave as our 90 minutes was up. Overall, overpriced and overrated. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. The salad and Burrata came out before we got our drinks. We walked down the street to the Tuscan Kitchen and it was amazing. Beer, Non-Smoking, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, All fish and meats are cooked to order. The music was so loud our ears hurt when we left. We had a wonderful dinner! An enjoyable experience at Strega. It was a top notch dinner. Reservations Dinner Menu Cocktails & Wine Reservations Enjoy Fine Italian Cuisine in Boston's North End Welcome to Bricco Ristorante & Enoteca Our talented kitchen team creates "boutique" Italian food, so-called because it is unique, personal and created for a select and sophisticated diner. We had a wonderful dinner! any suggestions on where else? For more information, visit Strega Ristorante. If you are going to demand i be on time or loss the reservation (and I respect that), then respect me and get us seated around my reservation time (and it was a table for 2 so not a big party). It honestly felt like a club. Bottom line, there are much better places in the Seaport. As a Strega Fettuccine and Its Amore addict, highly disappointed. Trying to take selfies with them and flirting. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. STREGA Italiano Seaport is rated 4.6 stars by 708 OpenTable diners. We look forward to serving you! Also requested a desert for a birthday in my reservation as a surprise and didnt get a thing so that was completely disregarded too. Cream, Mixed Berries, Maple Syrup, Exotic Mushroom, Caramelized Onion, Fontina, Scallion, Pickled Chili Pepper, Grilled Focaccia Bread, Fried Chicken, Spicy Maple Syrup, Whipped Butter, 8 Oz. Reservations are not guaranteed inside during our patio season. It was a packed house. Shocking to think this is owned by the, Spectacular experience from the drinks to the food to the ambiance. Went with a group of friends to celebrate a birthday and we were all very happy! Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. Drink and party yea. We left. The pasta was served room temperature and had a stale, gummy texture. Absolutely AWFUL! Strega North End is rated 4.2 stars by 3048 OpenTable diners. No need to make a reservation just be a young college girl and flirt with the bald headed manger and you will get a seat. Fruittie Nguyen: (617) 737-0290. This was our second time here, we drove from Springfield. If you want a warm environment that values your dining experience and treats you like youre important, probably skip this place. Extremely disappointed. MBTA Blue LineAquarium, Government CenterMBTA Orange LineHaymarket Station. We were very excited to try Strega Waterfront but this was such a disappointing experience. Reservations: call-Seaport Hotel877-732-7678 Join our family for special offers Reserve Check-In Check-Out Adults1234 Children0123 Promo CodeSelect Code TypeDiscount CodeGroup Attendee CodeCompany Negotiated Code Promo Code Check Availability Click to close the reservation Seaport Hotel benefits Complimentary Internet Complimentary bottled water They made a point of confirming and over confirming the reservation. I would have told him it was meh at best. Strega North End: Italian Restaurant & Steakhouse Boston MA. Sat 4:00 pm11:00 pm Restaurant is much smaller than it appears online . Strega Ristorante Brunch Menu | Strega North End 617-523-8481 379 Hanover St, Boston, MA 02113 Brunch Let's Get Started Citrus Berry Paradiso $9 Mixed Berries, Vanilla Cream Mama V's Banana Bread $9 Chocolate Chip, Nut-Free Rocco's French Toast $16 Nutella-Stuffed, Strawberries, Godiva Whipped Ricotta, Maple Syrup Smoked Lox $21 Find Out More Enjoy Strega From The Comfort Of Your Home Easily order curbside pickup & delivery through our partnership with DoorDash. Its the type of restaurant that relies on name prestige or celebrity visits to keep it popular. I Couldn't have picked a better place to celebrate mymore. The meal was okay but way over priced. It was a packed house. Highly recommend this restaurant. At first it was very loud due to a large party, but once they left it was better. Great food in a unique setting. We are pleased that you enjoyed your dining experience. Special menu available daily from 4-6pm in the bar & lounge. What's On Check Out Our Happy Hour Menu It's Happy Hour! basil, gemelli pasta, crushed Idaho potato with black olives warm salad, Dont go here unless you want to go to a very loud offensive rap show! We pride ourselves on our high level of service and food quality, and we are truly sorry that they were not up to par for your experience. Service was awesome, drinks were delicious. You can order delivery directly from STREGA Italiano Seaport using the Order Online button. Anyway, Pomodoro was able to accommodate our party ofmore, We went to one of our favorites, Strega in the Seaport instead, where they made room for us, lastmore, place since it's owned by Nick Verano, restaurant guru who owns all the Strega restaurants in themore, After having eaten at Davio's and Strega recently it was a disappointment and limoncellos pricesmore, How this place has any less than five stars I will never understand. Zuzana Parise-General Manager, STREGA Italiano SeaportResponded on November 2, 2022Thank you for writing and sharing your feedback! Related Accounts. Best, Woburn: 781-933-3333. This dish has robust, diverse flavors you wont want to miss out on. Strega. Service was OK - our server wasnt friendly, he was direct and wanted our order and thats it. 2 guests. Great food, though they rush you. Best Strega North End near Boston, MA 02108 Sort:Recommended All Price Open NowOffers DeliveryOffers TakeoutReservations 1. Felt a bit rushed during dinner. This isnt to say the food is negligible at Strega. Came to Strega for a cute date night but the food was mostly average quality and not worth the bill. We hope youll stay tuned for new features and developments at these fine restaurants! An immersive empire, where diners pay high prices to bask in a megalomaniacal vision based more on glitz and artifice than on a deep-rooted connection with food. Mon, Feb 20 date. I had an incredible experience. It was my second time there but probably my last. One of my guests was having trouble picking, and truly wanted Spaghetti and meatballs, and our server made it happen. If thats the vibe or whatever youre looking for, then have at it. Strega by Nick Varano. Im sure the food is good, but if you are looking for even a moderately quiet evening, I wouldnt go here. I was mid conversation when I was told we had to leave as our 90 minutes was up. Make a reservation with us at Strega North End by clicking the link below! Lol. Thank you for choosing Strega by Nick Varano. By Nicole Rupersburg. Our sincerest appreciation and gratitude go out to you our guests for the support and loyalty you have shown over the years, especially our regulars who have become like family. Tasteless sauce. No need to make a reservation just be a young college girl and flirt with the bald headed manger and you will get a seat. Raw pasta . Best, The Grilled Artichoke appetizer was excellent, as was the Calamari - just enough batter and not at all chewy. Once we sat down they let so many people in standing around in the whole restaurant and the bar area that the waitstaff couldnt move around but we had to wait outside. As we were getting ready to pay and leave when one of the tables I requested showed up and they moved a table of two to accommodate six people. If you are looking for great Italian food this is your place.

Katy Funeral Home Obituaries, Windy City Power League Volleyball 2021, Neat Edges Knitting Garter Stitch, I Got A Refund Check From Synchrony Bank, Articles S