private landlords in marion, ohio

River Valley Estates homes feature plenty of space. Vernon Avenue This home also features a partially finished basement and a large 2 story garage with loft. 440.5 Davids St, Marion, OH. Ten-X holds real estate licenses in all 50 states and D.C. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures, TREC: Information about brokerage services, Jama Properties redid a lot in our apartment before we moved in and it looks great! Find Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom, 4 Bedroom rental houses Check out the, Looking to get your daily scoop of news, current events or even just the weather? Situated in a country setting, Kensington Manor is a quiet and charming community. Pacific Blue Metallic 2020 Chevrolet Equinox LT 26/31 City/Highway MPGAwards:* 2020 IIHS Top Safety Mathews Hyundai has a wide selection of exceptional pre-owned vehicles to choose from, including this 2011 Honda Mathews Hyundai has a wide selection of exceptional pre-owned vehicles to choose from, including this 2010 Ford You can find this 2016 Honda Civic Sedan and many others like it at Mathews Hyundai. Upscale living at an affordable price, each Chardon unit offers two bedrooms, two baths, laundry, fireplace and modern design kitchen with stainless appliances. Discover how you can Live Life Better when you schedule a tour at Mallard Landing today.Plus, many of our buildings provide a laundry center, intercom entries, and features for persons with disabilities required by the federal Fair Housing Act. Water fee charge $45 depending on amount of bedrooms and occupants. To apply for either type of help, visit your local Public Housing Agency (PHA). Please call 7402342600 if you are unable to visit office. 9048 Ellrod Way . Another option is our community self-guided tour, which gives you the freedom to find your perfect apartment or townhome on-site while we ensure all COVID-19 policies are in place! Each unit features two bedrooms, one bath, private laundry, and sunroom which over looks the Etowah Mansion. 1439 W 54Th St 1 Bedroom Apartment for Rent at 1439 W 54th St, Cleveland, OH 44102 - Detroit - Shoreway It's located in 44102, Cleveland, Cuyahoga County, OH Adorable one bedroom ready to make your new home. Marion, OH 43302 $1,395 /mo House For Rent. We offer our residents unparalleled service with on-site management and a service team. During this time, we want to help make your moving process as easy and worry-free as possible. Security entrance, intercom and double carport are provided with each condominium. Or you can search This stairway takes you half a level up to the second bedroom and another stairway. Call or contact us today for a tour and to learn more about the River Valley Estates community. Bob has been GREAT. We pride ourselves in providing quality, safe, and affordable homes for Marion residents. To apply, contact or visit the management office of each apartment building that interests you. This home opens on the entry floor to the living room with new vinyl wood flooring. Your Leasing Team. 2 Beds. Our tenants trust us and value our professionalism and experience. I love it so much that I moved my 82 year old momma into their apartments! When you live at Mallard Landing, you can enjoy all Marion offers. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Pet rent $35 per pet, per month. Back in the living room, you can access the hallway that leads you to the entry-floor bedroom, full bathroom, and a stairway. Browse photos, get pricing and find the most affordable housing. The bike has about 20 to 25 hours on it. "My wife and I love our apartment and we love the apartment community we have. If thats okay, just keep browsing. Once we receive a completed application (verified by our office to be completed) the applicant(s) are contacted on a first-come, first-serve basis with a list of available and upcoming properties to choose from for viewing/tours and to apply. 105.5 Lake St . Explore surrounding listings that match your search: Walk In Closets Hardwood Floor Garage Parking, Single Family Home for Rent Available Jan 10, Single Family Home for Rent Available Dec 19, Single Family Home for Rent Available Feb 15, Fireplace Walk In Closets Garage Parking, High Ceilings Garage Parking Outdoor Space, Single Family Home for Rent Available Mar 19, Single Family Home for Rent Available Feb 21, Single Family Home for Rent Available Mar 1, Single Family Home for Rent Available Feb 8, Get rewarded for rental payments and more through FirstKey Homes Rewards - a rewarding and fun loyalty program. 863 E. Center Street - Two bedroom, 1 bathroom duplex. This means that the private landlord acts as the property manager and is the individual that a renter would work with directly for renting their property. We are very happy! This 2009 Ford Ranger XLT is proudly offered by Mathews Hyundai It's not a misprint. River Valley Estates also has 24-hour maintenance if you require some help or repairs. Our firm now. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. TheOhio State University has a branchin Marion. 1 Day Ago. Condo for Rent. Mallard Landing is professionally managed by Towne Properties, a leader in property management. They are very well maintained and any issue I have had was immediately addressed. We offer well appointed modern apartments, a beautiful cozy clubhouse and work out area. 3 Bd | 1 Bath | 1,440 Sqft Listing Courtesy of: Joshua A Hess - RE/MAX Connection, Realtors - 223001251 . Owner pays Water &. Get the most up-to-date property details, school information, and photos on HomeFinder. From Business: The surroundings can be enjoyed from your private balcony or patio, or by looking out one of your many windows. We offer single family homes, duplexes, and apartments, located in multiple school districts. We believe in making our properties a part of the neighborhoods to which they belong. I acquired the XR new in 1985. This building is steps away from the Harding home, public library, elementary and middle schools. Open kitchen with built in microwave is open to the living room. | Real Estate. **New windows and siding to be installed by summer 2023.**. Copyright 2015 JAMA Properties, LLCDesigned by Nine 1 Nine Design, LLC. You could keep looking, but why? A bit larger than Turoff, each apartment provides 1,600 square feet of hardwood floors, original woodwork and spacious rooms on a single floor. I am a sole, From Business: The law firm of Thompson, Dunlap & Heydinger, LTD, was established in 1966 and has offices in Bellefontaine, Indian Lake and West Liberty, OH. Pet OK! Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. $825+ 3 bds; 7 days ago. 55 properties for rent in Columbus, OH from a private owner 1-25 of 55 properties for rent found Receive new listings by email Save this search 5267 Saddlebrook - 3/ 1434 sqft 43221, Columbus, OH .DO NOT send money to anyone claiming to be the owner. No smoking. 338 338 Harvest Walk Loop, Delaware, OH 43015. 4d ago Home for rent $750 2 beds, 1 bath 497 Pearl St Marion, OH 43302 Home for rent $1,200 3 beds, 1 bath 717 Michigan Ave Marion, OH 43302 Home for rent $1,100 3 beds, 2 baths 126 S Seffner Ave Marion, OH 43302 Home for rent View 148 rentals in Columbus, OH. Lots of, From Business: Wheeler Lakes Apartments has been serving Marion Ohio since 2004. Each unit features two bedrooms, one bath, private laundry, and sunroom which over looks the Etowah Mansion. $899 $949 6% 2 BE 1 BA 851 ft 1+ years ago RENTCaf Report View property Mallard Landing - The Mallard It's located in 43302, Marion, Marion County, OH AmericanListed features safe and local classifieds for everything you need! Select from one of six floorplans and spread out with accommodating, stress-free living at your fingertips. To the right, you can enter the kitchen with stainless steel appliances like the new dishwasher, otr microwave, oven, and refrigerator. Washer & dryer hook up, Stove and fridge provided, 3rd floor, No pets Tenant is responsible for Gas, & Electric. Just click into the "All filters" tab and scroll down for "Additional options." My experience was entirely different from those posted here,, Super friendly!! Add apartments to view more properties. Some of the common industries for the area are manufacturing, farming, quarrying, and small business. Single Family Home for Rent Available Mar 5, Single Family Home for Rent Available Oct 5, Single Family Home for Rent Available Feb 27, Single Family Home for Rent Available Feb 14. Built in 1900, Turoff House is an original duplex in old town Marion. Covered parking is available. $850. district. even will take my 89lb dog!! Please call for lease terms. This second stairway takes you up another half level to the third bedroom. Situated in a country setting, Kensington Manor is a quiet and charming community. I so love my abode!! Create alert Home > Ohio Rentals > House Rentals in Marion Updated: February 15, 2023 Are you a rental professional? It also comes with a one-car garage, a huge fenced-in backyard, and a new central air system! Come See Why. Built in 1910, next-door and similar to Turoff House, Lehman House is an original duplex in old town Marion. There are currently 228 properties For Rent by Owner in the Cleveland area. ABOUT TC Ohio Properties LLC leases, rents, buys, and sells properties in Marion, Ohio. Enjoy the beautiful wood flooring, the large family room with vaulted ceilings, several original wood built-ins and an updated kitchen. Please contact streetlane homes if you have any concerns! 135 E Cook Rd, Mansfield, OH 44907. Have a question about one of our fine properties. 4032 Stonehill Wy, Powell, OH 43065 . This 2012 Kia Soul Base is offered to you for sale by Mathews Hyundai. Marion's choice for fine property rentals. Powered by TenantTurner.com. Marion's first choice for rentals. I was hesitant at first to submit an application because I was worried I wouldn't get approved, but the people at TC Ohio were great and had me in a home before I knew it! $700+ 2 bds. OLE51637---. Start living with JAMA Rentals! $2,190 31m ago Townhouse for rent $1,500 2 beds, 1 bath 1068 Mulford Rd Columbus, OH 43212 New! Check out more about the history of this notable city or learn about its former resident presidentby visiting the, Interesting in enrolling your children in local schools in the area? Complete an application today to get started. House for Rent. Water, trash, sewer included in rent. Amenities: Refridgerator, Stainless Steel Appliances, Stove, Dishwasher, Porch, Fenced Backyard, Garage, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Central Air, Off Street Parking, Large Yard, OTR Microwave, Andrea Rojas All utilities included in rent - paid by owner (water, sewer, sanitation, gas and electric). Marion is known foritsprairies, which is why the area has a "Prairie Peninsula" which focuses on preserving several well-known sites of prairies throughout the county. 60 properties for rent in Marion, OH Apartment in Reserve Square Marion, Marion County, OH NON-FURNISHED Open kitchen, in-door closet in bedroom Total rent is all included per month (excluded internet). $2,700/mo. More info, By creating this email alert, you agree to our, 3 bd, 4 ba, 2840 sqft Loft for rent - Marion, Ohio, 3 bd, 2 ba, 1200 sqft Home for rent - Marion, Ohio, 2 bedrooms Apartment in Marion. This home features Progress Smart Home - Progress Residentials smart home app, which allows you t, Walk In Closets Ceiling Fan High Ceilings, Single Family Home for Rent Available Dec 21. ", JAMA Properties, LLC He is a fantastic Attorney. This means that the private landlord acts as the property manager and is the individual that a renter would work with directly for renting their property. Offers new flooring and appliances, private enterance and off street parking. Be the first to hear about new listings matching your search. This second stairway takes you up another half level to the third bedroom.The home has fresh paint, new flooring, and several updates! Within Marion we have 72 rental houses spread across multiple school districts. 1 Day Ago. You can use our price filters to find rental houses under $700, under $900, under $1100, under $1300, under $1500, under $2000. Located in a beautiful, rural area of Ohio, and just an hour's drive from Columbus, River Valley Estates manufactured home community is the perfect place to live. Avalon Lakes is an apartment community located in Marion County and the 43302 ZIP Code.

Acog Guidelines For Induction Of Labour 2021 Pdf, Simple Pendulum Problems And Solutions Pdf, Lee County Ga School Calendar, Invaluable Leonard Joel Thursday Auction, Garage Apartments For Rent By Owner Houston, Articles P