playerup middleman not responding

I must say, I have never had a web based company call me to assist and he went above and beyond to help me straighten out all my issues, Jordon gets a 5 star. That includes its Alexa rank, phishing, spam and malware-related scores, as well as relativity/connection of playerup.com to suspicious sites. I was written to receive 156.6$ due to me having to pay the buyer's and my own payment processor's fee (10% buyer + 3% mine) AND when I finally received it, Paypal took ANOTHER 8.76$ from me. Your email address will not be published. Data brokers create shadow profiles on you that include a scary amount of personal details. Due to too many scam sellers and the risk it poses on buyers, we will be cancelling any MM orders involving Runescape. So think very carefully before using their service to buy accounts too. They will now try to manipulate you into deleting any negative reviews to "restore" your payment. Several times the agreed time expires and days and months pass without assistance and completion of the payment. Finally was able to get the full account overall I am satisfied and they cant really act until the payment does travel through so that might cause the delay. Sorry you feel this is a scam but on our end we received $0 for this transaction and we don't need to take a loss when you're not fully committed to coming to a resolution on this transaction. Notify me about the newest scams every week. PlayerUp ranks 1st among Video Game Mods sites. My name on playerup is Bluecifer Transaction ID: 42542869834-9. PlayerUp isn't holding the funds related to your transaction, Nuvei.com is. That's your problem. Try adding playerup.com into trusted sites' set. 2. PlayerUp verifies and secures the buyers payment holding it in escrow. That's your problem. ! ! Now, if you are able to access playerup.com, be informed your security software is causing trouble. Why should you care? If you didn't activate your PlayerUp Middleman Order or you believe there is a technical issue preventing your middleman order from being activated, please open a ticket with Middleman Support here. Open A Help Ticket 2). I made a transaction on 6/19/2021, and have given middleman plenty of time to process the transaction, i keep making tickets to try to contact a mm representative but all i get is automaded responses, on 06/30/2021 a ticket You will be branded as a scammer and a fraud without any proof from their side. 8). Share your photos and videos with others to prove the truth of your words. I now have another payment pending since 7 months ago and I'm not receiving any answer to my tickets nor messages in telegram and discord! Positive reviews (last 12 months): 63.6%. The buyer secures the reddit account, updates the information on the reddit account and verifies the account they received is as described. Incognito is worth every penny - it's only $6.49/month. These include, but not limited to, a range of elements from the quality of the customer service to small red flags or third parties affecting the website (even when the owners are not aware). They paid me in "credits" then when trying to get my wallet paid out they just deleted them and my money. https://lc.chat/now/1642261/0 Discussion in 'Disputes - Resolved Cases' started by Videyah Gamer, 2/5/20. Expand Collapse. Do not hesitate to report them to the Cybercrime police department. Their support's messages: "Please close that issue offsite" Check this: they hide your online searches, which means you will get only organic search results, without tracking and follow-up ads. You will be branded as a scammer and a fraud without any proof from their side. Edit Update: Nevermind! Got scammed? Share your experience with playerup.com by using the box below, or leave a review/comment in the section at the bottom of this article. Middleman service is a scam. We have removed/banned the seller from PlayerUp who is he one in Indonesia, we're in the US. So think very carefully before using their service to buy accounts too. The site and the way you can contact your buyer is good but they take a long time to send a payment even after the buyer confirmed delivery and you send the payment request even on the history of your payments request they say it will take around 1-24 hours, that was 6 Days ago after the buyer confirmed delivery and I send the payment request. Provide All Chat Logs and Additional Information Below, https://www.playerup.com/members/sithis.565380/, https://www.playerup.com/support-tickets/knowledge-base/how-to-cancel-refund-a-middleman-order.72/, http://www.playerup.com/forms/cashout-your-credits.6/respond, https://www.playerup.com/threads/guide-how-to-cancel-a-middleman-order.3146793/, (You must log in or sign up to post here.). 101,000 Post Karma, 10,000 Comment Karma / 9 Months Old / Has Been Gilded / Made It To Front Page, 1 month account | 16241 post karma | 85 comment karma, Real Reddit Accounts | 1+ Years old 20k~ Karma | No Bans, (You must log in or sign up to post here.). 1). You can get the dealHERE or by clicking the button below: Feel free to check out the 5 educational articles below: Shein Scam: 10 Things You Should Know Before Ordering. Bought account two days ago and no response or anything, sent btc litereally gotten no response, very unprofessional, Tip for consumers:dont use this site, its a scam. We never asked you to leave a positive review. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to our. Shawn N, It has been more than a week and they are not releasing my product. username vived. A+ every time! Skill issue. But if you are the buyer, your order will often be delivered to you and deal with you within short days, you just have to check with your seller if he is active or not. During this process, PlayerUp will communicate and guide both the Buyer and Seller and answer any questions they have. I'm very depressed about this because i really believe them two years ago i sell 3 accounts in a row, even thinking in selling more accounts but all was a FRAUD. I appreciate that a lot. I thank them for the call. I must say these guys are really responsive. Contact our live chat team and we can resolve this for you: 1.) How do i use Middleman Service: To use PlayerUp's Middleman service with your sales, you need a Buy Now Link. Here is a playerup.com review, below. But be kind and positive and don't repeat sending your messages or bothering them with that. They had a main thread about it, but it stopped updating very soon and got deleted shortly after. I have tried to contact middleman specificly but no one is answering for days now. How did you come across this website? Anyone been having any success with Playerup? - Info in their Sellers Guide XenForo Add-ons by Brivium 2012-2013 Brivium LLC. Please note this isn't PlayerUp Support. It is about sending the message and warning to any possible users or even victims of this dishonest sorry excuse of a middleman service. Hoping this can be improved in the future! If you are looking for a place to sell or to buy accounts, this is definitely not a good one, avoid PlayerUp at any cost. They had a main thread about it, but it stopped updating very soon and got deleted shortly after. PlayerUp Is one of the greatest buy/sell website onlineThere Middleman Service is very secure for buyer & seller to deal each otherThanks for your service. No materials from this website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. Contact Live Chat if chat is online which can be found at the bottom corner 3). Sitejabbers sole mission is to increase online transparency for consumers and businesses, Sitejabber has helped over 100M consumers make better purchasing decisions online, Suspicious reviews are flagged by our algorithms, moderators, and community members. Home Forums > Support > Help - Ask Support Questions > Resolved Middleman Not Responding. Check issue below if it's down for everyone else or just you! Do not under any circumstances provide them with your personal information, especially with any copies of your ID. It offers you effective protection from viruses and zero-day threats, a lightweight, clean, and easy-to-use app, and a 30-day money-back guarantee. Once your bank confirms your credit/debit card is . . Read full review of Playerup and 2 comments, Read full review of Playerup and 1 comment, 16 years' experience in successful complaint resolution, Each complaint is handled individually by highly qualified experts, Last but not least, all our services are absolutely free. PLEASE refund my initial payment asap!! 1. OPEN AN URGENT TICKET Don't bother with their site's chats or ticket system, they don't answer there. 6. Website let me buy a product through middleman option- Buy Now. PlayerUp Middleman Services will only contact you through the Conversation Ticket System under this username @middleman only. I then requested a refund of my $1900 "MM credits" in February of 2020, it is now December of 2020 and they still have not processed it. It is about sending the message and warning to any possible users or even victims of this dishonest sorry excuse of a middleman service. You now have both our discord/telegram contacts so in the future you can use that if you need assistance with any minor issues like this that can be resolved within minutes. Support send me instructions for verification, including credit card verification. We've been asked over and over again what are the most effective ways to stay safe online. 19 4 comments Like Comment or Neshalios 1 yr. ago Definitely a scam!! Tomorrow i am going to apply to my local administrative institution about them, at least they could get banned from Turkey. If you need support from PlayerUp offsite, we provide support here through chat messengers. I DO NOT RECOMMEND USE PLAYERUP AT ALL, AVOID AT ALL COSTS. the Middleman support answer fast just send a ticket if they take more than that. 4. ==================================================== A dead site, a dead intermediary, and this is one person who is online but does not open my messages, he will ignore until he receives a negative review we'll see. TECHNICAL CHAT SUPPORT (RECOMMENDED) "No Transaction Fees. Ive reached out through Facebook messenger and mm support have seen my message an have yet to respond, its been months and I haven't received anything, not payment, and most definitely not a response, beware before you go using this site Don't be like me and let them get by with what they do to people. There are tons of companies online that are selling your information. I sold my account two years ago, but still havent received my money. My payments have been scheduled in the amount of $2956 to be sent to me within a maximum period of 96 hours. Total radio silence since then. Then they will cancel your payment without your approval because you refuse to work with them. -There is a group of people who also did not get their money from them, we are pressing on everywhere to make some noise. DISCORD INTEGRATED CHAT SUPPORT All good! Before this, I tried contacting their live chat and support numerous times, and had several two-hour long sessions in their live chat. For more information, please see our PlayerUp LiveChat Support: FOR LIVE CHAT SUPPORT. https://m.me/playerupcom The best solution that they could provide in my situation was claiming my account from the publisher after I sold it two years ago, which basically means that they screw over both the seller and the buyer. I also tried to get any updates to my situation in the main ticket and three others. Questions? Explained the scenario they explained what had occurred. 1.) They handled with care & I for one understand the fact that there are overwhelming purchases going on right now. I am a bronze seller and have been selling accounts around 1,5 years on playerup. No response since the beginning, where they post about issues with their bank and publishers. For more information, please see our 2. Making a purchase on PlayerUp is fast, easy and secure. It automatically blocks 100x more harmful websites than competitors and 10x more malicious downloads than any other security tool. Message Us, Gain trust and grow your business with customer reviews, Usually responds not within the first month. And I never will as I am now branded a fraud on their site, my personal information is revealed, and my transaction is cancelled. Site requires me to re-login on nearly every click (using Chrome.) Before you decide to work with PlayerUp and their amazing middleman services, please consider the following: TELEGRAM INTEGRATED CHAT SUPPORT Jordon from customer service got a hold of me and straightened everything out. Before this, I tried contacting their live chat and support numerous times, and had several two-hour long sessions in their live chat. Why you are not payment to your seller, why you are scamming innocent people using your website playeup.com? Money was charged 2 times, the second time without my approval. I bought an account at this service a week ago. Five insightful ideas for, Lets take a look at how to tell if an online transaction is safe and, Geek Squad Scam: How It Works One resurfaced scam that has been making the rounds, With the increase in online scams, it's becoming more and more important to know how, Travel scams are rampant these days. They will try to sway you with the promises of payment. Anyways since I really needed the money I decided to remove it to receeive the damn money but now it's been two weeks still no response and no payments! Payment delay? It helps by getting your data off the market. How easy is it to get a hold of customer service at playerup.com? 30k+ post karma, 35k+ comment karma, 4 years old Reddit account! DISCORD INTEGRATED CHAT SUPPORT Now about my case. and 6 users reviewed this website. 2. I've been doing business in playerup since many years ago and they always hat slow payment system but the last year it's been ridiculous and payments are being delayed for more than 5,6 months! 4.) Tip for consumers:Find something else, this site is hot garbage. Tip for consumers:Use 1 Email When Paying/Site Registration. 7. Even if there really is a serious issue with their bank, the way that they handle any negativity about them, how they treat their users, customers and their private information is simply atrocious, illegal and unprofessional. This company responds to reviews, but usually not within the first month. Whether they're about e-commerce, work from home, crypto, or news, watch the video below to see the 5 ways you can spot a fraudulent website in 2022: We have two more powerful fraud prevention tools that you should know about. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Com/conversations/add? Website let me buy a product through middleman . 2). ( now ) I've used playerup in 2020 and i managed to buy a game account . Expand Collapse. Until I wrote to them about my negative reviews of their service as a last resort. Thanks playerup, you made my day again! Also please suggest us alternatives if you know any! Hello, i bought an account days ago, and there was a 3 way conversation created, but nor the seller or the middleman are responding, My name on playerup is Bluecifer Transaction ID: 42542869834-9. Go to this link above and click on the live chat bar located on the bottom right of the page. Over 23,500+ reddit account listings and counting have been posted in the PlayerUp Reddit Marketplace. I messaged on Telegram and FB messenger and they answered there, though only like once a day and max 5 minutes of chat time. Step 3: Your firewall may have blocked playerup.com. They have no support. It is always recommended to remember that even great businesses have complaints or unhappy customers - think of the type of people who give thumbs down to incredible YouTube videos. The good news is that now you can remove your personal data from commercial databases. Do not use playerup.com, scam site, as a seller, holding my money for no reason, they keep using vouge words and delaying payment. I blocked my card and wrote a statement for a refund with my bank. https://www.playerup.com/accounts/guides/ They got removed from trustpilot over this misuse! It didn't take months, it took a couple weeks because of issues with Zelle. Last month alone, Reddit had Reddit account 7 months old, 9,811 Comment Karma, 5,339 Comment Karma, 15,000 + Karma overall, Reddit account, 19k post karma, 91k comment karma, 5x gilded, Regular UsernamePost Karma - 11,063Comment Karma - 1,138No BanPost To All Major Subs. This resulted in a payment error which got through and was confirmed by email. If you are looking for a place to sell or to buy accounts, this is definitely not a good one, avoid PlayerUp at any cost. Ignored. How PlayerUp Middleman Service works: Now, that you have a Buy Now Link in your sale, next thing to do is to find a buyer. At this point I don't care about money, my illegally revealed personal information or their accusations. You'll need to contact them directly related to your payout. In this case, the Gaming niche is irrelevant, as malicious attacks happen easier when the security of a website is weak. This thread has been locked by the moderators of r/PlayerUpHelp, Press J to jump to the feed. You can also submit the names of suspicious businesses in the comments section below. 3). Sellers create and post middleman buy now listings for their reddit accounts. They move you around to what they claim are different people that will help you but the truth is they're just trying to break you so you go away. @Middleman is the only one who will assist you with your transactions. PlayerUp has a consumer rating of 4.24 stars from 61 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Would recommend this site. https://cyberalert.gr/ ADVERTISIMENT More Helpful? By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Buyers can select the Verified Account tag search option under the Ownership category and filter reddit accounts for sale that have verified that their reddit profile exists. Until I wrote to them about my negative reviews of their service as a last resort. He defrauded me of $3400 after I relied on him and used Middleman's secure service which turned out to be insecure. Absolute scam artists and more accurately, criminals. They are trying to keep my money and don't want Share your photos and videos with others to prove the truth of your words. And I never will as I am now branded a fraud on their site, my personal information is revealed, and my transaction is cancelled. XenForo Add-ons by Brivium 2012-2013 Brivium LLC. No materials from this website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. They will notify you when your personal info is leaked online - so you can delete your private data from the Internet immediately. LIVE CHAT SUPPORT (RECOMMENDED) Last but not least, Surfshark offers 76% off + two months free to the Scam Detector readers. LMAO. For more than 15 years we have helped nearly 50000 customers resolve their issues and will never stop striving to ensure further improvements on our platform for a better communication between companies and customers. In 2023, you re-contacted us stating you were scammed. Cookie Notice PlayerUp's Middleman Service only has one user that handles all transactions if you have opted on using it. Questions? Im start of thinking that they are scammers and fraud. Copyright 2022 IsSiteDownRightNow, All Rights Reserved. I'm a seller here. When you are unemployed and this kind of trader is around you, life looks "funny". Oh, by the way, the site is also Indonesian. Ignored. Screenshot: https://imgur.com/aFizF46 No refund. Other factors we usually look at are the IP address, modern/old technology used for the website build, SSL certificate, and - most importantly - presence on blacklisted domains directories. The seller failed to deliver and the sale was cancelled. Discussion in 'Help - Ask Support Questions' started by Mo Allan, 4/29/18. Here is another must-watch video that you might not want to miss: NOTE: This website validator's ratings are intended for information only and not to be relied on when making financial or business decisions. Trying opening playerup.com but the site is not working and appears offline today? To=Middleman&title=Super%20Urgent%20-%20Delayed%20Transaction Official PlayerUp Telegram Live Chat - Only Used For Support Purposes. You will not receive email asking for sensitive logins. Thankfully, my bank took back the payment and now this SCAM site is trying to claim nonpayment (via a debt collection agency) despite never receiving an account and NO COMPLAINT that an account was handed over. Anyone using this successfully and/or know how to get these nagging issues taken care of? 3. https://lc.chat/now/1642261/6 I sold account for 180$, buyer paid 5.4$ FEE ON TOP of the 180$. ComplaintsBoard.com is a leading complaint resolution website on the Internet. I cant beat the price on the account they sell it's honestly one of the best placed to buy one and overall would buy one again in the future, also having a trusted and verified sellers does provide a sense of comfort and security. You can contact them via Telegram, Facebook and Discord. If you are the seller and you deliver your customer his order and you both confirm the delivery and collection process, leave your list as it is. This rating means that the business could be classified as Known. Total radio silence since then. 1. FACEBOOK CHAT SUPPORT ! ! , , . , . Sorry you feel this is a scam but our support did try our best to work with you and you never followed through. So far looks like a scam. They have an award-winning VPN service, protecting your privacy, securing your identity, and preventing third parties from tracking your device. https://www.playerup.com/accounts/guides/ Display results as threads Tip for consumers:*As I told you, be patient and everything will be fine. ;) Been waiting well over 2 hours for my delivery. PlayerUp Middleman Services has a success rate of over 99% on Reddit Account transactions. Please Player up MIDDLEMAN respond my message and GIVE ME MY MONEY. View ratings trends. and our Skill issue. If you leave any negative reviews or mention their service in a bad way: first you will be asked to remove it as they only handle support on their own site, and somehow it disturbs their work. -They are banned from trustpilot, and they make it look like they withdraw from there on their own will. After testing several fraud prevention products online, we could certainly say the winner is a browser extension called Guardio. They had a main thread about it, but it stopped updating very soon and got deleted shortly after. You could see more technical details referring to playerup.com in the above box. We pay all fees your payment processor would charge you" - Info on their Sellers Guide Do not hesitate to report them to the Cybercrime police department. Now it's December and the payment is still pending. Making you leave positive reviews in order to get your money is criminal. Got instant response and the situation unfolded just as I described in point 3. If you disagree with the review, please comment at the bottom. PlayerUp creates a 3 way conversation with the Buyer and Seller. https://t.me/playerupcom My user name is If the seller is unable to verify ownership of the reddit account, then they're potentially listing a fake reddit account they don't own and you should use the report feature and report this seller to PlayerUp so the moderator team can investigate this seller and take action against them. . A dead site, a dead intermediary, and this is one person who is online but does not open my messages, he will ignore until he receives a negative review we'll see It also. Privacy Policy. 1 comment. Our team was happy to try to work with you to resolve this but there is no pathway forward with this transaction it seems. That being said, we urge you to be still careful when conducting business with playerup.com. Leading Marketplace for Buying and Selling Reddit Accounts. If you leave any negative reviews or mention their service in a bad way: first you will be asked to remove it as they only handle support on their own site, and somehow it disturbs their work. Even worse, insurance companies, banks, businesses, and even the government could have access to that.

Crosby, Tx Police Reports, Motorcycle Parking Sydney Airport, American Bulldog Puppies Austin, Tx, Articles P