pisces man libra woman celebrity couples

Actress Michelle Williams recently wed musician Phil Elverum in secret. Oh the Chemistry and sensual Lovemaking unmatched. These two Signs together combine their heads and their hearts to solve all problems a winning combination. 9 Libra is an air sign, while Pisces is a water sign. They will both want to be surrounded by beauty in their home. Learn how well different signs get along with Libras, and which areas they'll bond over (and which areas will lead to tension). These two signals get along well and enjoy spending time together. date, place & time of birth will bring you the update on the events & occurrencesmore. The reason for this is that there is a hidden connection between Pisces and Libra known as antiscia. Libra and Pisces Compatibility is unusually. Her caring nature makes you feel secure. A beautiful matchif, and only if the Pisces is wealthy. Your email address will not be published. However, their relationship has the tendency to go south really quickly. Libra woman does, possesses the wisdom and logic to make the best hasty decision she can make. Dominique Charriau/WireImage. They know how to talk things over when their relationship hits an obstacle. Yes! 10 Libra is a Cardinal Sign, while Pisces is a Mutable Sign. However, Pisces propensity for delicate and sensitive motions contrasts with Libras preference for quick and daring sexual activities. Both are romantic and sentimental. Interestingly, they're not a match when it comes to their stars. They look good together, and their friends find them fun and exciting. They also make a great couple as both are romantic, lovable and good natured, and they are fascinated towards each other. Some people have aired skepticism about Priyanka and Nick's relationship. if ask him straight up and if you are looking for me than a friends with benefits situation then its time to move on cuz one thing I know about me is no matter the sign the Persue what they want. Although these signs are not opposite to each other in the sign, reports Astromatcha, they're oppositional as people. Kelly and Mark are total lovebirds that give us relationship envy! As reported by Astrology, Cancer is a Water sign that's focused on tradition and emotion while Sagittarius is a Fire sign that's known as the restless wanderer. Make time for relatives, for connecting with a nephew or niece of the Pisces man in 2023. This is because opposing signs tend to have the best attraction. A Pisces man and Libra woman will avoid even these smaller disagreements as much as they can. Wish I had met him years ago. The Pisces man is looking for confirmation about the status of your relationship. Her intelligence and way with words coupled with her charisma and tender romantic side lures Pisces man into her web of dreams and imaginations causing him to fall helplessly in love with her. Learn More. I met him being friends with his older sister (2 years older than me, and a Leo). The result? Libra is indecisive, but with the help of their Pisces friend, they may make better decisions. All rights reserved. understand how to go about my life in a methodical way like logical decisions, planning, money mgmt, etc. No matter how busy you are a couple, carve out time to be alone. It's equally as easy however, for both of them to become completely lost. Pisces man Libra woman compatibility gets off to a good start. Libra woman shows faith in her Pisces man and a positive vibe when his moods change. Libra, on the other hand, is more analytical and logical. This hurt me so I told him. I was graduating college so the plan was to go back home, 12 hours away from there, he didnt want me to go (this is 10 months of dating) so he asked me to live and work with him at his job. Libra man, Pisces woman famous couples are in short supply for a reason. Luckily for him, she is quite patient. Zooey's a Capricorn and Jacob's a Gemini, which can create a challenging and sometimes awkward relationship. Summary Famous Libra and Pisces Celebrity Couples 1- Christopher Reeve (Libra, 25 September 1952) and Dana Reeve (Pisces, 17 March 1961) 2- John Krasinski (Libra, 20 October 1979) and Emily Blunt (Pisces, 23 February 1983) 3- Paul Simon (Libra, 13 October 1941) and Edie Brickell (Pisces, 10 March 1966) So you walk away you deserve better your worth so much girlfriend. Libra woman is a mixture of practicality and compassion. While other signs, such as Sagittarius, plays well together, Leo is a sign that doesn't. Finally, a Pisces man and a Libra womans amicable coexistence, combined with the attributes of being affectionate and less dominant, enhances their partnership. This is sure to cause problems, especially in the long run. A Pisces man will not push her, and he will be able to just be quiet with her when that is what she needs and wants. A Pisces man and a Libra woman will be able to work very well together. Virgo Woman. It is one of the best love i had when comparing with one with Cancer. Even though conflict is extremely unpleasant, sometimes it is necessary for a couple to admit when they do not see eye to eye. Their intimacy is romantic and tender with so much to express verbally as well as physically. As reported by Fire, this is a dark combination that isn't everyone's cup of tea: there is craziness in the relationship that can work, but both are drama queens and so you can expect emotional meltdowns! Ryan's aScorpio while Eva'sPisces. They have a really friendly relationship that they work hard to keep calm and healthy. The Libra-Pisces couple must base their bond on the same components that a good friendship would have: companionship, sharing moments together, joy. Am a pisces, run away dear, run a way, dont try to convince or do a hard effort, you will hate your life. While the Pisces man is a solitary, meditative being, the Libra woman is a highly social introvert. They have so many traits and values in common that its hard to believe that these people dont generally look out for each other, and instead somehow sometimes end up unhappy with someone they dont love. Shahid Kapoor is a Pisces (February 25, 1981) while his better half, Mira Rajput is a Virgo (September 7, 1994). The Lion and the Twins share an innate playfulness, curiosity . Save Article. Pisces are often very intuitive and can be great at picking up on the feelings of others. Leo and Libra share similar tastes and never get bored when they're together. Feb 21, 2020. Pisces is the last sign of the zodiac, and the function of this sign is to detach from the material world in order to look towards the spiritual realms. I know no other woman has invested unconditional love for him before and now his commitment to me is refreshing. He stopped speaking to me in autumn over something daft , I got mad with him because the stubborn sod wouldnt listen to me and it looked bleak but were speaking again.Im hopeful well get our friendship back on track because hes my perfect match. famous virgo man libra woman couples. They tune into each other's needs nicely - Scorpio needs to be respected and loved, while Leo wants to be adored. Everyone knows that the Beckhams have had their difficult times together. Libra woman has a way of innately convincing others to go along with her reasoning and ideas. The Scorpio man will be very manly. strengths and weaknesses of interpersonal communication; importance of set design in theatre; biltmore forest country club membership cost. So I broke up with him, blocked him on everything. He normally does not allow himself to be so tightly bound to a relationship, but his connection with her is excessively intense on a spiritual level as well as on a physical level. They will have an intuitive understanding of one another, and their differences will serve to provide balance. Well My Pieces and I, being a Libra woman have had a rocky start to a beautiful relationship. And this nature is acutely . Although Mila and Ashton are born under opposing signs - she's a Leo and he's an Aquarius - they're a successful couple! Both of these signs are ruled by Mercury, the planet of communication and thinking, meaning they have deep chats about everything. As reported by Your Tango, Leo wants to be top dog all the time and have control of the relationship. These cookies do not store any personal information. Both aspire harmony and will do everything possible to avoid conflicts. I like reading content here much. The Pisces man prefers to stay on the outside of the group, observing everything going on around him. With Pisces' sensuality and Sagittarius' intense passion, they will find that they're actually a great match in the bedroom. Even though Cancer is a Water sign and Capricorn is Earth, they are both Sun signs. i hate him but in the same time i love him ,he cant just make me fall in love and throw me aside ignoring my existence im very confuse someone pls explain to me . She heightens his desires and cravings for her to a level he wont be able to control and he mystifies her and pulls her into his world of dreams and affection. The Pisces is somewhat changeable for the Libra woman, who is more balanced and rational. He is one man who easily convinces his Libra woman and also assists her if she needs him. 21 Not Soulmates: George Clooney & Amal Clooney George is Taurus and Amal is Aquarius, which means they see life in completely different ways! So they're definitely on common ground here. We really hit it off, he fell hard for me. A Libra woman and a Pisces man in love can have a relationship full of compassion and tenderness. famous virgo man libra woman couples. editor@mytodayshoroscope.com. I cant tell how he feels sometimes and it confuses my heart. It wasnt meant to happen but he fell for me and once the shock wore off I realised Id fallen for him too Id always missed him when I didnt see him or we couldnt message while I was working as my boss is stricter than his. Finally, the pleasant coexistence of a Pisces man and a Libra woman, combined with affectionate and less dominant characteristics, strengthens their relationship. We made things much worse than it should have been. If not Im gonna how muchyou love or cherish or listen. Pisces Man and Libra Woman - Level of Understanding A Pisces man is an empathetic soul who would go to any length to find out about the needs and desires of his partner which makes a Libra woman feel safe in communicating her deepest desires to him. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. A few months ago, Scarlett and Colin made their low-key relationship official by attending the premiere for Avengers: Infinity War, and they looked really smitten with each other. Like if he buys something I notice he wears alot, instead of being like I got this ___ for this reason ___ I love it he waits for me to comment on it and ask why he bought it , whats it for. Yup, it's really a match made in heaven! The actress, who packs a Pisces punch as hopeless romantic Emily Cooper in Emily in Paris, celebrates her birthday March 18. Beyoncisa Virgo and Jay-Z's a Sagittarius. Aries and Libra are a power duo as a match under Venus and Mars. The royal Leo demands support and attention while gentle Pisces, the astrology dreamer, needs her own support and is too stuck in her own head to give Leo the adoration he needs, as reported by Astromatcha. One shuts down and the other one becomes loud and demanding, the site declares. We didnt text all day long anymore and he called me every other night. So before loosing him go to him and make him feel your love and make a great relationship and I know if libra-pisces comes together its the best couple like made in heaven. Although they can work really well together, it's a juggling act for them to stay on track and happy. They're a great match because Aries is ruled by Mars and Libra is ruled by Venus, making for a passionate relationship. They're five signs away from each other, which means they have nothing much in common in an astrological sense and are considered to be one of the least compatible pairings. A Pisces man is an even tempered and sophisticated man who sometimes behaves like a real dreamboat, although he can often be surprisingly unaware of this quality. Both of them are Water signs, but they're much more compatible than that. The best decisions are made with both the emotions and the intellect; this relationship tends to be extremely flexible and progressive. Prince Harry is a Virgo with Venus in Libra and Meghan is a Leo with Mars in . This makes for an uncomfortable union. Libras are passionate people who want to be deeply desired by their companions. We texted all day and he called me every night. They are incredibly adaptive and versatile and like meaningfully interacting with and assisting those around them. The site adds that when they're madly attracted to each other, there's nothing that can keep them apart. Simply the Worlds Most Interesting Travel Site. You will have an incredible connection, he will give you the world, but hide deep some of his feelings/problems.. and if you are someone like me that *feels* hes hiding something, not to worry you or w/e, will start a fight. It's definitely not easy and requires 100 percent commitment. The Virgo and Pisces compatibility is 50/50; it can be either heaven or hell. Together you need to map out your values and the plans. I need words too and I told him this. Eatontown, NJ 07724, I appreciate your experience. Libra is social, diplomatic, harmonious, and adaptable. Both of them desire harmony, and they will do their best to avoid conflict at all costs. The important thing is to get them to do it with each other. Look at the celebrity love life of Kelly Ripa, an Aries, and Mark Consuelos, a Libra. Can someone help me? However, they're proof that you shouldn't letastrology incompatibilities limit love! Because of this, she will be intrigued by a Pisces man. Have you considered why they lost interest in you or got bored? A Pisces man and Libra woman pairing can work out beautifully when both parties . It's easy to see how they can battle with trying to catch up to each other or pull each other back. Of course, we already know the couple has seen some challenges- but as their family grows, we have our fingers crossed! Me and my Pisces lover is separated till summer too. Interesting, do all of us Pisces play pool? Copyright 2023, Indian Vedic Astrology Horoscope Online Portal @ www.omastrology.com. Her unique skill set shines when she is with another person, and it is very hard for her to be herself when she is alone. Libra Man with Pisces Woman Love Compatibility, Libra Love Compatibility with Other Zodiac Signs, Pisces Love Compatibility with Other Zodiac Signs. On the other hand, Virgo pays attention to details and admires perfection. 90% Compatibility Score: Friendship As companions, Aries and Libra make a fantastic match. 45 Celebrities You Didn't Even Know Were Libras. The Libra man and the Virgo woman will have a peaceful relationship. While excessive volatility is a problem, most couples have minor arguments every now and then. Pisces is a Sign that, like Water, adapts easily to its surroundings; Pisces tends to focus much energy on understanding and sympathizing with their partner. Serving up the hottest food trends and the inside scoop on restaurants worldwide. Alias zodiac Sign in Pisces and Ranbirs zodiac is Libra. 2021 Horoscope will offer you a 'complete & personal guide' to the events expected in your life in the year 2020. For example, Scorpio is secretive and Pisces sometimes withdraws into her own mind. But sometimes a Pisces man is lost in his unrealistic dreams that can hinder his success and also his love life. Antiscia is a very positive connection between signs, and they are said to be able to see each other. Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson a Cancer and a Scorpio, respectively are both water signs, a famously excitable bunch. We said our good byes passionately, I still loved him of course and I told him but he never said it back. 8 Pisces Man is influenced by Jupiter and Neptune and Libra Woman by Venus. A Libra woman can become a bit aloof when she forms a sexual relationship with someone. This means that they're a tense configuration known as a square aspect, resulting in lots of challenges always being around, according to Astrology Zone. That's because Leo is a Fire sign with quite a dominant nature. He is one who keeps his head in the clouds. , Damn girl I have the same pisces man Katie and Jamie's relationship has been an interesting one. The men clingy sexual not affectionate lie a lot keep secrets false persona being a Deceptionable dont manage money well never seek or ask for help when needed controlling cheap when it comes to spending or giving to the women however if its about the both then they pay up, February man make bad decisions caress thoughtless crazy lustful on the flip side lovebird love bomb u give u plenty of attention make u top priority put u first try willing romantic talk a lot bond fast seduce u over the phone loves sex no pill keep going they attempt to give u whatever u like, I agree with the message is the truth I am libra Oct he is a February . Exact same situation as yours, except for the cuddling part. I have always gone for good lookers or bad boysmy biggest mistake! Their compatibility works on a traditional level, according to Astromatcha. Now, imagine two Leos going at it and you can see how this union can fall apart in an explosive way! .alm-btn-wrap{display:block;text-align:center;padding:10px 0;margin:0 0 15px;position:relative}.alm-btn-wrap:after{display:table;clear:both;height:0;content:""}.alm-btn-wrap .alm-load-more-btn{font-size:15px;font-weight:500;width:auto;height:43px;line-height:1;background:#ed7070;-webkit-box-shadow:0 1px 1px rgba(0,0,0,.04);box-shadow:0 1px 1px rgba(0,0,0,.04);color:#fff;border:none;border-radius:4px;margin:0;padding:0 20px;display:inline-block;position:relative;-webkit-transition:all .3s ease;transition:all .3s ease;text-align:center;text-decoration:none;-webkit-appearance:none;-moz-appearance:none;appearance:none;-webkit-user-select:none;-moz-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none;cursor:pointer}.alm-btn-wrap .alm-load-more-btn.loading,.alm-btn-wrap .alm-load-more-btn:hover{background-color:#e06161;-webkit-box-shadow:0 1px 3px rgba(0,0,0,.09);box-shadow:0 1px 3px rgba(0,0,0,.09);color:#fff;text-decoration:none}.alm-btn-wrap .alm-load-more-btn:active{-webkit-box-shadow:none;box-shadow:none;text-decoration:none}.alm-btn-wrap .alm-load-more-btn.loading{cursor:wait;outline:0;padding-left:44px}.alm-btn-wrap .alm-load-more-btn.done{cursor:default;opacity:.15;background-color:#ed7070;outline:0!important;-webkit-box-shadow:none!important;box-shadow:none!important}.alm-btn-wrap .alm-load-more-btn.done:before,.alm-btn-wrap .alm-load-more-btn:before{background:0 0;width:0}.alm-btn-wrap .alm-load-more-btn.loading:before{background:#fff url(https://healthkeeda.com/wp-content/plugins/ajax-load-more/core/img/ajax-loader.gif) no-repeat center center;width:30px;height:31px;margin:6px;border-radius:3px;display:inline-block;z-index:0;content:"";position:absolute;left:0;top:0;overflow:hidden;-webkit-transition:width .5s ease-in-out;transition:width .5s ease-in-out}.alm-btn-wrap .alm-elementor-link{display:block;font-size:13px;margin:0 0 15px}@media screen and (min-width:768px){.alm-btn-wrap .alm-elementor-link{position:absolute;left:0;top:50%;-webkit-transform:translateY(-50%);-ms-transform:translateY(-50%);transform:translateY(-50%);margin:0}}.ajax-load-more-wrap.white .alm-load-more-btn{background-color:#fff;color:#787878;border:1px solid #e0e0e0;overflow:hidden;-webkit-transition:none;transition:none;outline:0}.ajax-load-more-wrap.white .alm-load-more-btn.loading,.ajax-load-more-wrap.white .alm-load-more-btn:focus,.ajax-load-more-wrap.white .alm-load-more-btn:hover{background-color:#fff;color:#333;border-color:#aaa}.ajax-load-more-wrap.white .alm-load-more-btn.done{background-color:#fff;color:#444;border-color:#ccc}.ajax-load-more-wrap.white .alm-load-more-btn.loading{color:rgba(255,255,255,0)!important;outline:0!important;background-color:transparent;border-color:transparent!important;-webkit-box-shadow:none!important;box-shadow:none!important;padding-left:20px}.ajax-load-more-wrap.white .alm-load-more-btn.loading:before{margin:0;left:0;top:0;width:100%;height:100%;background-color:transparent;background-image:url(https://healthkeeda.com/wp-content/plugins/ajax-load-more/core/img/ajax-loader-lg.gif);background-size:25px 25px;background-position:center center}.ajax-load-more-wrap.light-grey .alm-load-more-btn{background-color:#efefef;color:#787878;border:1px solid #e0e0e0;overflow:hidden;-webkit-transition:all 75ms ease;transition:all 75ms ease;outline:0}.ajax-load-more-wrap.light-grey .alm-load-more-btn.done,.ajax-load-more-wrap.light-grey .alm-load-more-btn.loading,.ajax-load-more-wrap.light-grey .alm-load-more-btn:focus,.ajax-load-more-wrap.light-grey .alm-load-more-btn:hover{background-color:#f1f1f1;color:#222;border-color:#aaa}.ajax-load-more-wrap.light-grey .alm-load-more-btn.loading{color:rgba(255,255,255,0)!important;outline:0!important;background-color:transparent;border-color:transparent!important;-webkit-box-shadow:none!important;box-shadow:none!important;padding-left:20px}.ajax-load-more-wrap.light-grey .alm-load-more-btn.loading:before{margin:0;left:0;top:0;width:100%;height:100%;background-color:transparent;background-image:url(https://healthkeeda.com/wp-content/plugins/ajax-load-more/core/img/ajax-loader-lg.gif);background-size:25px 25px;background-position:center center}.ajax-load-more-wrap.blue .alm-load-more-btn{background-color:#1b91ca}.ajax-load-more-wrap.blue .alm-load-more-btn.done,.ajax-load-more-wrap.blue .alm-load-more-btn.loading,.ajax-load-more-wrap.blue .alm-load-more-btn:hover{background-color:#1b84b7}.ajax-load-more-wrap.green .alm-load-more-btn{background-color:#80ca7a}.ajax-load-more-wrap.green .alm-load-more-btn.done,.ajax-load-more-wrap.green .alm-load-more-btn.loading,.ajax-load-more-wrap.green .alm-load-more-btn:hover{background-color:#81c17b}.ajax-load-more-wrap.purple .alm-load-more-btn{background-color:#b97eca}.ajax-load-more-wrap.purple .alm-load-more-btn.done,.ajax-load-more-wrap.purple .alm-load-more-btn.loading,.ajax-load-more-wrap.purple .alm-load-more-btn:hover{background-color:#a477b1}.ajax-load-more-wrap.grey .alm-load-more-btn{background-color:#a09e9e}.ajax-load-more-wrap.grey .alm-load-more-btn.done,.ajax-load-more-wrap.grey .alm-load-more-btn.loading,.ajax-load-more-wrap.grey .alm-load-more-btn:hover{background-color:#888}.ajax-load-more-wrap.infinite>.alm-btn-wrap .alm-load-more-btn{width:100%;background-color:transparent!important;background-position:center center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-image:url(https://healthkeeda.com/wp-content/plugins/ajax-load-more/core/img/spinner.gif);border:none!important;opacity:0;-webkit-transition:opacity .2s ease;transition:opacity .2s ease;-webkit-box-shadow:none!important;box-shadow:none!important;overflow:hidden;text-indent:-9999px;cursor:default!important;outline:0!important}.ajax-load-more-wrap.infinite>.alm-btn-wrap .alm-load-more-btn:before{display:none!important}.ajax-load-more-wrap.infinite>.alm-btn-wrap .alm-load-more-btn:active,.ajax-load-more-wrap.infinite>.alm-btn-wrap .alm-load-more-btn:focus{outline:0}.ajax-load-more-wrap.infinite>.alm-btn-wrap .alm-load-more-btn.done{opacity:0}.ajax-load-more-wrap.infinite>.alm-btn-wrap .alm-load-more-btn.loading{opacity:1}.ajax-load-more-wrap.infinite.skype>.alm-btn-wrap .alm-load-more-btn{background-image:url(https://healthkeeda.com/wp-content/plugins/ajax-load-more/core/img/spinner-skype.gif)}.ajax-load-more-wrap.infinite.ring>.alm-btn-wrap .alm-load-more-btn{background-image:url(https://healthkeeda.com/wp-content/plugins/ajax-load-more/core/img/spinner-ring.gif)}.ajax-load-more-wrap.infinite.fading-blocks>.alm-btn-wrap .alm-load-more-btn{background-image:url(https://healthkeeda.com/wp-content/plugins/ajax-load-more/core/img/loader-fading-blocks.gif)}.ajax-load-more-wrap.infinite.fading-circles>.alm-btn-wrap .alm-load-more-btn{background-image:url(https://healthkeeda.com/wp-content/plugins/ajax-load-more/core/img/loader-fading-circles.gif)}.ajax-load-more-wrap.infinite.chasing-arrows>.alm-btn-wrap .alm-load-more-btn{background-image:url(https://healthkeeda.com/wp-content/plugins/ajax-load-more/core/img/spinner-chasing-arrows.gif)}.ajax-load-more-wrap.alm-horizontal .alm-btn-wrap{display:-webkit-box;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-webkit-box-align:center;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;padding:0;margin:0}.ajax-load-more-wrap.alm-horizontal .alm-btn-wrap button{margin:0}.ajax-load-more-wrap.alm-horizontal .alm-btn-wrap button.done{display:none}.alm-btn-wrap--prev{display:-webkit-box;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;width:100%;-webkit-box-pack:center;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;clear:both;padding:0;margin:0}.alm-btn-wrap--prev:after{display:table;clear:both;height:0;content:""}.alm-btn-wrap--prev a.alm-load-more-btn--prev{line-height:1;font-size:14px;font-weight:500;padding:5px;display:inline-block;position:relative;margin:0 0 15px;text-decoration:none}.alm-btn-wrap--prev a.alm-load-more-btn--prev:focus,.alm-btn-wrap--prev a.alm-load-more-btn--prev:hover{text-decoration:underline}.alm-btn-wrap--prev a.alm-load-more-btn--prev.loading,.alm-btn-wrap--prev a.alm-load-more-btn--prev.loading:focus{cursor:wait;text-decoration:none}.alm-btn-wrap--prev a.alm-load-more-btn--prev.loading:before,.alm-btn-wrap--prev a.alm-load-more-btn--prev.loading:focus:before{content:"";display:block;position:absolute;left:-18px;top:50%;-webkit-transform:translateY(-50%);-ms-transform:translateY(-50%);transform:translateY(-50%);width:16px;height:16px;background:url(https://healthkeeda.com/wp-content/plugins/ajax-load-more/core/img/ajax-loader-lg.gif) no-repeat left center;background-size:16px 16px}.alm-btn-wrap--prev a.alm-load-more-btn--prev.skype.loading:before{background-image:url(https://healthkeeda.com/wp-content/plugins/ajax-load-more/core/img/spinner-skype.gif)}.alm-btn-wrap--prev a.alm-load-more-btn--prev.ring.loading:before{background-image:url(https://healthkeeda.com/wp-content/plugins/ajax-load-more/core/img/spinner-ring.gif)}.alm-btn-wrap--prev a.alm-load-more-btn--prev.fading-blocks.loading:before{background-image:url(https://healthkeeda.com/wp-content/plugins/ajax-load-more/core/img/spinner-fading-blocks.gif)}.alm-btn-wrap--prev a.alm-load-more-btn--prev.chasing-arrows.loading:before{background-image:url(https://healthkeeda.com/wp-content/plugins/ajax-load-more/core/img/spinner-chasing-arrows.gif)}.alm-btn-wrap--prev a.alm-load-more-btn--prev button:not([disabled]),.alm-btn-wrap--prev a.alm-load-more-btn--prev:not(.disabled){cursor:pointer}.alm-btn-wrap--prev a.alm-load-more-btn--prev.done{display:none!important}.alm-listing .alm-reveal{outline:0}.alm-listing .alm-reveal:after{display:table;clear:both;height:0;content:""}.alm-listing{margin:0;padding:0}.alm-listing .alm-paging-content>li,.alm-listing .alm-reveal>li,.alm-listing>li{position:relative}.alm-listing .alm-paging-content>li.alm-item,.alm-listing .alm-reveal>li.alm-item,.alm-listing>li.alm-item{background:0 0;margin:0 0 30px;padding:0 0 0 80px;position:relative;list-style:none}@media screen and (min-width:480px){.alm-listing .alm-paging-content>li.alm-item,.alm-listing .alm-reveal>li.alm-item,.alm-listing>li.alm-item{padding:0 0 0 100px}}@media screen and (min-width:768px){.alm-listing .alm-paging-content>li.alm-item,.alm-listing .alm-reveal>li.alm-item,.alm-listing>li.alm-item{padding:0 0 0 135px}}@media screen and (min-width:1024px){.alm-listing .alm-paging-content>li.alm-item,.alm-listing .alm-reveal>li.alm-item,.alm-listing>li.alm-item{padding:0 0 0 160px}}.alm-listing .alm-paging-content>li.alm-item h3,.alm-listing .alm-reveal>li.alm-item h3,.alm-listing>li.alm-item h3{margin:0}.alm-listing .alm-paging-content>li.alm-item p,.alm-listing .alm-reveal>li.alm-item p,.alm-listing>li.alm-item p{margin:10px 0 0}.alm-listing .alm-paging-content>li.alm-item p.entry-meta,.alm-listing .alm-reveal>li.alm-item p.entry-meta,.alm-listing>li.alm-item p.entry-meta{opacity:.75}.alm-listing .alm-paging-content>li.alm-item img,.alm-listing .alm-reveal>li.alm-item img,.alm-listing>li.alm-item img{position:absolute;left:0;top:0;border-radius:2px;max-width:65px}@media screen and (min-width:480px){.alm-listing .alm-paging-content>li.alm-item img,.alm-listing .alm-reveal>li.alm-item img,.alm-listing>li.alm-item img{max-width:85px}}@media screen and (min-width:768px){.alm-listing .alm-paging-content>li.alm-item img,.alm-listing .alm-reveal>li.alm-item img,.alm-listing>li.alm-item img{max-width:115px}}@media screen and (min-width:1024px){.alm-listing .alm-paging-content>li.alm-item img,.alm-listing .alm-reveal>li.alm-item img,.alm-listing>li.alm-item img{max-width:140px}}.alm-listing .alm-paging-content>li.no-img,.alm-listing .alm-reveal>li.no-img,.alm-listing>li.no-img{padding:0}.alm-listing.products li.product{padding-left:inherit}.alm-listing.products li.product img{position:static;border-radius:inherit}.alm-listing.stylefree .alm-paging-content>li,.alm-listing.stylefree .alm-reveal>li,.alm-listing.stylefree>li{padding:inherit;margin:inherit}.alm-listing.stylefree .alm-paging-content>li img,.alm-listing.stylefree .alm-reveal>li img,.alm-listing.stylefree>li img{padding:inherit;margin:inherit;position:static;border-radius:inherit}.alm-listing.rtl .alm-paging-content>li,.alm-listing.rtl .alm-reveal>li{padding:0 170px 0 0;text-align:right}.alm-listing.rtl .alm-paging-content>li img,.alm-listing.rtl .alm-reveal>li img{left:auto;right:0}.alm-listing.rtl.products li.product{padding-right:inherit}.alm-masonry{display:block;overflow:hidden;clear:both}.alm-placeholder{opacity:0;-webkit-transition:opacity .2s ease;transition:opacity .2s ease;display:none}.ajax-load-more-wrap.alm-horizontal{display:-webkit-box;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-wrap:nowrap;flex-wrap:nowrap;width:100%}.ajax-load-more-wrap.alm-horizontal .alm-listing,.ajax-load-more-wrap.alm-horizontal .alm-listing .alm-reveal{display:-webkit-box;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-wrap:nowrap;flex-wrap:nowrap;-webkit-box-orient:horizontal;-webkit-box-direction:normal;-ms-flex-direction:row;flex-direction:row}.ajax-load-more-wrap.alm-horizontal .alm-listing .alm-reveal>li.alm-item,.ajax-load-more-wrap.alm-horizontal .alm-listing>li.alm-item{padding:0;text-align:center;margin:0 2px;padding:20px 20px 30px;height:auto;background-color:#fff;border:1px solid #efefef;border-radius:4px;width:300px}.ajax-load-more-wrap.alm-horizontal .alm-listing .alm-reveal>li.alm-item img,.ajax-load-more-wrap.alm-horizontal .alm-listing>li.alm-item img{position:static;border-radius:100%;max-width:125px;margin:0 auto 15px;border-radius:4px;-webkit-box-shadow:0 2px 10px rgba(0,0,0,.075);box-shadow:0 2px 10px rgba(0,0,0,.075)}.ajax-load-more-wrap.alm-horizontal .alm-listing .alm-reveal:after{display:none}.alm-toc{display:-webkit-box;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;width:auto;padding:10px 0}.alm-toc button{background:#f7f7f7;border-radius:4px;-webkit-transition:all .15s ease;transition:all .15s ease;outline:0;border:1px solid #efefef;-webkit-box-shadow:none;box-shadow:none;color:#454545;cursor:pointer;font-size:14px;font-weight:500;padding:7px 10px;line-height:1;margin:0 5px 0 0;height:auto}.alm-toc button:focus,.alm-toc button:hover{border-color:#ccc;color:#222}.alm-toc button:hover{text-decoration:underline}.alm-toc button:focus{-webkit-box-shadow:0 0 0 3px rgba(0,0,0,.05);box-shadow:0 0 0 3px rgba(0,0,0,.05)}.

Francesco Becchetti Net Worth, How Long Does It Take To Digest Pineapple, Articles P