penny, nickel, dime riddle

Baseball Field Spooky 10 + 10 + 10 + 10 = 40 cents. 19. just found out penny nickel dime girl is the voice of M3GAN LSKSKKD. Moon These value at 25 cents, 10 cents, five cents, and one cent, respectively. Science The first child's name is Penny." (Hold up the penny while saying this.) Instead consider that your immediate instinct is likely incorrect, and that the object is probably non-living, which narrows down possible solutions to the riddle. Silver Fall It could be considered a riddle with no solution (some scientists would argue that amniotic eggs evolved. I am 4 coins and I have 3 different presidents. Winter | Coins - Penny, Nickel, Dime, Quarter Jennifer Sanders | Just for fun - Foundational learning through games., Life Skills - Learn basic skills to take care of yourself and your needs., Money - Learn to identify money and understand it's value based on age specific skills. Taxi 2. Foot Vegetable 4. The students are also given an opportunity to count by 1's using pennies, count by 5's using nickels, count by 10's using dimes, and counting quarters. 02:21 AM - 06 Jan 2023. The penny, nickel, and the dime jump off the roof but the quarter doesn't. . Bee It's very important for us to know what these coins are and how much they represent, because we use them in everyday life! Advertising. Butterfly Freezer Riddle: money. We use cookies to make wikiHow great. Two fathers and two sons sat down to eat eggs for breakfast. Lime Tombstone ( And it's not Penny 'cause that's a girl name.) Published: Nov 30, 1999. Skip to first unread message . 5. Food Second child's name was Nick. Elevator Dragon Soccer This is described in Step 4. Tuna Camping Ice Cream Leprechaun "Helped me know how to beat riddle school 5.". Giraffe Cat Which one does not belo. Search from Penny Nickel Dime stock photos, pictures and royalty-free images from iStock. Topics: Addition to 100, Multiplication by 5s and 10, Money, Estimation. Click the arrow at the bottom of the screen that says "Library." 3. Superstition Easter Egg Travis has experience writing technology-related articles, providing software customer service, and in graphic design. Penny & Nickel Matching Matching pairs. Vase The short answer is that before 1965, dimes were made from a 90% silver alloy and thus were worth more than the copper-nickel alloy nickels. Enter the Janitor's closet and get the quarter from under the chair. Pineapple But this riddle relies on the wordplay of red/read, which sound the same when spoken aloud. Microwave 3 pennies 1 penny, 1 dime, 1 nickel 2 pennies, 1 nickel 1 quarter, 2 pennies. Australia He studied graphic design at Pikes Peak Community College. Gingerbread House Mountain Sand Music Cornucopia The answer to the riddle is pride. It irritated him shrewdly to know that these moments of respite from . Another creative enigma riddle is, What can be swallowed, or can swallow a person? The word swallow is used twice, each time, figuratively, and with a different meaning. Anchor Refrigerator Show Answer. Riddle: Tom's mom had four kids: Nickel, Dime, Quarter, and? Scary Frog 16. Bell The Best Benefits of HughesNet for the Home Internet User, How to Maximize Your HughesNet Internet Services, Get the Best AT&T Phone Plan for Your Family, Floor & Decor: How to Choose the Right Flooring for Your Budget, Choose the Perfect Floor & Decor Stone Flooring for Your Home, How to Find Athleta Clothing That Fits You, How to Dress for Maximum Comfort in Athleta Clothing, Update Your Homes Interior Design With Raymour and Flanigan, How to Find Raymour and Flanigan Home Office Furniture, The enigma riddle, Which came first, the chicken or the egg? uses creativity and logic. I am something that can be tossed Tested. . He kept walking and found yet again, a penny. Candy One Line Get the pink gum off the globe. Discover short videos related to penny and nickel riddle on TikTok. Shampoo unread, Jan 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM 1/14/98 . I am 3 coins and worth less than $0.10. Lion Bible Characters Geography . Movie Why couldn't I get the coin from under the janitor? Joshua had quite a collection of coins, but couldn't understand why some are worth more than others. Anatomy Scarf Penny, Nickel and Dime. $159.99 $ 159. What was the name of the third child? Three Centuries of U.S. Pennies & Nickels. Skeleton It's on the ground in front of the first locker in the hallway. Airplane We add this coin to our total so far. Skis Chocolate I might be a penny or dime, This is something small and round VIEW DETAILS. Use the rubber band to knock Mr. Soggy's glasses off. Pot Of Gold All tip submissions are carefully reviewed before being published. Cross Harry Potter Our tip? Penny Nickel Dime (Instrumental) [Instrumental] 2. Answer: The penny. I am 8 dimes and 4 pennies. 28. Riddle: Dan's mother had three kids, Penny & Dime. Chemistry Theres a multitude of riddles out there. Pear Get the key and exit through the downstairs doors all the way to the left. Bus Gold Coins Whoever gets closest to $1 without going over . Keep doing this until they either work out that the answer is a coin or they run out of clues. Clothes Rhinoceros Football Needle History 21. Compass Toilet Scotland I have only 1 president. Bathroom Riddle: If you have two coins which total 35 cents and one of the coins is not a dime, what are the two coins? 2 2.MD.8. Browse 180 quarter nickel dime penny stock photos and images available, or start a new search to explore more stock photos and images. Weather I have 2 presidents. Yellow Oven From these coins, he cannot make exact change for a dollar, half-dollar, quarter, dime, or nickel. I am 3 coins and worth less than $0.10. Pilgrims Especially since two of the clues are color words, its normal for our brains to hear red all over. However, conundrum riddles generally require us to consider multiple meanings of a word. Flower Or Right Click and Copy the Address Below to Share on Forums. The Money Song has lots of repeti. Click here to get an answer to your question if penny's mom had three children and ones name was quarter next was dime who was the last child. us coins - quarter nickel dime penny stock pictures, royalty-free photos & images. Haunted House Human Body Beverage You choose three possible outcomes of a coin toss, either HHH, TTT, HHT or whatever. July 1, 2014. Color 2018 S 10-Coin Silver Reverse Proof Set with Penny, Nickel, Dime, 5-ATB Quarters, Half and Dollar Beautiful DCAM Proof Set in OGP with COA. Transport Bird menu; Random Riddle; Random Joke; Riddles. I am a 2-digit number. Beach What coins did she use to pay? Astronomy Volcano But when I'm out making that (penny nickel dime) I'm sipping on this cocktail, penny nickel lime. Sailing Grab the glasses and leave the room. Monkey Continent Egg How much does a dime weigh? Go back upstairs and enter the office. Mars What are pennies made of? St Patrick's Day She bought an ice cream for $0.95 and paid using all but three of her coins. 2014 Plug Research Music. It helps to understand each part of the riddle as an individual entity. Extend this video lesson with unique worksheets, activities, and quizzes only available at https://learnmore.numberock.com/free-cc1. How do I decode a blobbles code in Riddle School 3? Quarter. Coffin Riddle: Johnnys mother had 4 kids one was quarter one was dime and one was nickel who was the last kid? Book 33. Also available in the iTunes Store. Telescope Here are some tips to keep in mind when solving them. Mosquito Watch popular content from the following creators: XStonesss(@xstones), _iminpayne(@_iminpayne), The Scotts(@itsthescotts), Skyler Guldin(@skylerguldin), Km10082005(@km10082005), Fuby Rranke(@utah.vloggers), Sayam3(@samfm03), darajemamon93(@dje1993), official_meme_hub.420 . We can add these two coins to make a multiple of ten. This helps to improve your problem-solving skills as well as your ability to recognize trends and patterns more easily. However, the answer to this riddle actually hides in plain sight: you eat an elephant one bite at a time like you would with any other meal. Coconut A nickel is worth 5 cents. Drag the bookmark to the sticky ruler. by Dmcginley. Enigmas are creative problems, while conundrums focus on wordplay. Rooms 20. Bathtub An example riddle that requires open-mindedness is, Forward Im heavy; backward Im not. Can you guess what the answer is? Find riddles about anything and everything, all specially designed for kids! 32. Iron 2. If you come across a wishing well Materials: One 6-sided dice, pencil and paper, pennies and dimes (optional) Common Core: 2.MD.C.8, 2.NBT.5, 2.NBT.6, MP1, MP6, MP7. Check out the answer of the riddle: Tommy's mom has three sons. by Rcuevas3. Stairs This power point introduces the penny, nickel, dime and quarter. Count the Total Money Game. Blood Paper Building Penny, Nickel and Dime Open the box. 12. Wind Riddle: Joe has ten coins totaling $1.19. Reply Retweet Favorite. Balloon Penny & Dime. 25. 9. Thanks!". A penny has a terminal velocity of just 25 miles per hour, and the coin would . You May Also Like. The answer? Use the sticky ruler to get the rubber band from the vent. Riddle Index; . . He will put on the glasses and give you a bookmark. Gold Before you free Richy, you have to go to the shiny yellow locker (upstairs, right), and it will have 5 cents. Necklace France Jewelry As a small thank you, wed like to offer you a $30 gift card (valid at GoNift.com). It is a very useful coin, as many coin-operated machines, such as washers/dryers, candy . Lets take a closer look at how these two types of riddles differ. Mayflower Door Wooden Leg $19.68 is more than $19.67. Were committed to providing the world with free how-to resources, and even $1 helps us in our mission. X-Ray Light Bulb Say you were sent to see Mr. Category : Logic; Contributor : Tyana; Rating: 3.20; Print Riddle; Can you solve this riddle? A guy came around the corner of a square lot and found a coin sitting on the ground, but did not pick it up. Guitar Rampage. I am something that is round Mummy Answer: Eight dimes and three nickels. Candle There's a penny, nickel, dime, and quarter on top of a roof. 31. Ghost You might throw it in the water, I am something that is round Jana went to the store for ice cream. Christmas Wreath Glasses Saturn Level up your tech skills and stay ahead of the curve. Gloves Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. Shiver Me Timbers I am worth $0.50. City Eye Cloud Click the penny on the ground. Answer : A quarter and a dime. Space Shuttle To solve riddles faster, you need to keep practicing, including reverse-engineering the solutions to riddles you may already know. A common example of a conundrum riddle is: What is black and white and read all over? Seeing it spelled out may make the answer seem more immediately apparent (its a newspaper). penny-pinch; Advertisement noun (US, slang) Fifteen years. Towel Ask your little one to count the total money to play this game. Either way, in this article well look at how to recognize different types of riddles and help you to solve them. Africa Salt Grass It is about the same size as an Indian 50 paise coin. What am I. Mercury Easter Ice He was walking around a SQUARE lot! Asia Here's a list of related tags to browse: Easy Trick Questions Family Riddles Penny Riddles Tricky Riddles Money Riddles Free Riddles Coin Riddles Math Brain Teasers Coin Riddles The results compiled are acquired by taking your search "nickel" and breaking it down to search through our database for relevant content. Browse 137 penny nickel dime stock videos and clips available to use in your projects, or start a new search to explore more stock footage and b-roll video clips. Toy River Pick up the penny and enter the library. What am I?, we get a sense of motion. Most riddles assume that the answer should be known. Answer (1 of 7): In the United States, these coins have following values: Quarter= 25 cents Dime= 10 cents Nickel= 5 cents Penny= 1 cent 14. Lemon Polar Bear Go upstairs and get the penny in front of Mrs. Oddverb's room. Show Answer. Conundrums are a type of riddle that frequently includes puns in the actual answer to the riddle, the riddle itself, or both. The iconic "Penny Nickel Dime" meme has floated around the internet for years and even recently went viral on TikTok. What is the name of the oldest son? 1. ----------. Elephant Answer. They frequently incorporate metaphors, allegories, or word associations that make them difficult to solve. Penny. Get the computer keyboard key from under the pile of monkey dolls on the floor. Use it to try out great new products and services nationwide without paying full pricewine, food delivery, clothing and more. Sun % of people told us that this article helped them. For instance, we can break down the What two coins make 30 cents and one of them is not a nickel? riddle into three parts. Penny, Nickel, and Dime. Grab the toilet paper and put it in the toilet and flush it. ( And it's not Penny 'cause that's . As it can be a quarter Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary. Two coins In the United States, the coins that make a dollar are a quarter, a dime, a nickel, and a penny. Valentine's Day Makes 30 cents Based on the United States coin logic, a quarter and a nickel are the only coins that can make 30 cents. Liberty stayed on the penny for more than 60 years. The answer to each question is a specific combination of coins using nickels, pennies, quarters, and dimes. Find high-quality stock photos that you won't find anywhere else. 17. Penny. Onion Sink A dime, nickel or a penny ~ Although I am not a salad I am something that can be tossed When you need to buy something cheap I might be used to pay its cost ~ Answer: Click here for the answer. Christmas Stocking Say, "Tommy's mother has three children. He specializes in Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, and Linux platforms. Menu (toggle) RIDDLES. The solution to the riddle should be something that turns everything around, and youre likely to start imagining the action of rotation and movement. There are two main types of riddles: enigmas and conundrums. wikiHow is where trusted research and expert knowledge come together. A riddle like, What turns everything around but does not move? has a core action, that is, turning everything around. Shark Christian by U24738910. 30. Cranberry How do I get 49 cents when going to Richy's locker in Riddle School 3? Pirate Whos the third child? . Desert 22. Japan A dime, nickel or a penny, Although I am not a salad Black Cat Country Frankenstein's Monster Post it below (without the answer) to see if you can stump our users. Banana Use the following code to link this page: A penny and a nickel, the penny isn't a nickel. Icicle Start with three coins: a penny, a nickel and a quarter. Blue Contributor : Riddle Admin; Rating: 3.40; Print Riddle; Can you solve this riddle? Combine the bookmark with the sticky ruler. Instrument Dislike Like. "The second child's name is Nick." (Hold up the nickel.) Honey Bill's Mom Has Four Kids Penny, Nickel, And Dime What's The Name Of The Fourth Child. Riddle Index; New Riddles; Best Riddles; Brain Teasers; . I have 2 coins that add up to 6 cents but one of them isn't a nickel, what are the coins? Counting Coins: quarters, penny-dime & penny-nickel Gameshow quiz. Lighthouse Get the nickel from the middle drawer. Curtains What coin combo am I? One dime is worth 10 cents. "BLOBBLES" upside down forms numbers for the combination, which turns out to be 5-3-7-8-8-0-7-8. Nickels are the thickest of the 4 coins. Snowman Rainbow He kept walking and found yet again, a penny. For every roll, you get to take that many pennies, nickels, or dimes. I have 2 presidents. Animal Get the button from the machine. Ring Binder The total of the coins is 40 + 3 = 43 cents. Treasure Chest Key Milk Toilet Paper Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 233,209 times. Carrot Dice 8. Pause your thought process and remember that the object itself should not move though. Noun (en-noun) (lb) In the United Kingdom and Ireland, a copper coin worth 1/240 of a pound sterling or Irish pound before decimalisation.Abbreviation: d. * *:Thanks to that penny he had just spent so recklessly [on a newspaper] he would pass a happy hour, taken, for once, out of his anxious, despondent, miserable self. Stapler Penny has 5 children, 1st is January, 2nd kid February, 3rd . Train {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/8\/89\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-1.jpg\/v4-460px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-1.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/8\/89\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-1.jpg\/aid9915371-v4-728px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-1.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":346,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":547,"licensing":"

License: Fair Use<\/a> (screenshot)
\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/c\/c2\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/c\/c2\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-2.jpg\/aid9915371-v4-728px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":348,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":550,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/8\/82\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/8\/82\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-3.jpg\/aid9915371-v4-728px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/0\/02\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-4.jpg\/v4-460px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-4.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/0\/02\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-4.jpg\/aid9915371-v4-728px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-4.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":346,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":547,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/3\/3e\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-5.jpg\/v4-460px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-5.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/3\/3e\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-5.jpg\/aid9915371-v4-728px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-5.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":344,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":545,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/1\/17\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-6.jpg\/v4-460px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-6.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/1\/17\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-6.jpg\/aid9915371-v4-728px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-6.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":347,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":549,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/f\/f5\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-7.jpg\/v4-460px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-7.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/f\/f5\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-7.jpg\/aid9915371-v4-728px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-7.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":344,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":545,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/c\/cf\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-8.jpg\/v4-460px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-8.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/c\/cf\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-8.jpg\/aid9915371-v4-728px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-8.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":346,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":548,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/8\/86\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-9.jpg\/v4-460px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-9.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/8\/86\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-9.jpg\/aid9915371-v4-728px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-9.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":346,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":547,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/1\/11\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-10.jpg\/v4-460px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-10.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/1\/11\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-10.jpg\/aid9915371-v4-728px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-10.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":346,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":547,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/e\/eb\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-11.jpg\/v4-460px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-11.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/e\/eb\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-11.jpg\/aid9915371-v4-728px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-11.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":347,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":549,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/8\/85\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-12.jpg\/v4-460px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-12.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/8\/85\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-12.jpg\/aid9915371-v4-728px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-12.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":347,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":549,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/5\/59\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-13.jpg\/v4-460px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-13.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/5\/59\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-13.jpg\/aid9915371-v4-728px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-13.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":344,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":544,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/0\/02\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-14.jpg\/v4-460px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-14.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/0\/02\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-14.jpg\/aid9915371-v4-728px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-14.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":344,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":544,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/c\/ce\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-15.jpg\/v4-460px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-15.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/c\/ce\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-15.jpg\/aid9915371-v4-728px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-15.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":347,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":549,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/a\/ac\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-16.jpg\/v4-460px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-16.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/a\/ac\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-16.jpg\/aid9915371-v4-728px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-16.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/d\/df\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-17.jpg\/v4-460px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-17.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/d\/df\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-17.jpg\/aid9915371-v4-728px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-17.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/6\/60\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-18.jpg\/v4-460px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-18.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/6\/60\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-18.jpg\/aid9915371-v4-728px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-18.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/2\/2b\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-19.jpg\/v4-460px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-19.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/2\/2b\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-19.jpg\/aid9915371-v4-728px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-19.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":344,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":545,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/8\/85\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-20.jpg\/v4-460px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-20.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/8\/85\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-20.jpg\/aid9915371-v4-728px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-20.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":346,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":548,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/9\/96\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-21.jpg\/v4-460px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-21.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/9\/96\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-21.jpg\/aid9915371-v4-728px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-21.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":344,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":544,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/b\/b7\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-22.jpg\/v4-460px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-22.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/b\/b7\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-22.jpg\/aid9915371-v4-728px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-22.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/9\/95\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-23.jpg\/v4-460px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-23.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/9\/95\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-23.jpg\/aid9915371-v4-728px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-23.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":344,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":544,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/d\/da\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-24.jpg\/v4-460px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-24.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/d\/da\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-24.jpg\/aid9915371-v4-728px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-24.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":346,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":548,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/8\/8e\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-25.jpg\/v4-460px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-25.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/8\/8e\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-25.jpg\/aid9915371-v4-728px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-25.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":347,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":549,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/4\/41\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-26.jpg\/v4-460px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-26.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/4\/41\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-26.jpg\/aid9915371-v4-728px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-26.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/4\/4e\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-27.jpg\/v4-460px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-27.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/4\/4e\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-27.jpg\/aid9915371-v4-728px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-27.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":344,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":544,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/4\/44\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-28.jpg\/v4-460px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-28.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/4\/44\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-28.jpg\/aid9915371-v4-728px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-28.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":343,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":543,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/c\/ca\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-29.jpg\/v4-460px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-29.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/c\/ca\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-29.jpg\/aid9915371-v4-728px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-29.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/9\/94\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-30.jpg\/v4-460px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-30.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/9\/94\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-30.jpg\/aid9915371-v4-728px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-30.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":347,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":549,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/c\/c7\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-31.jpg\/v4-460px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-31.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/c\/c7\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-31.jpg\/aid9915371-v4-728px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-31.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":346,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":548,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/e\/e4\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-32.jpg\/v4-460px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-32.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/e\/e4\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-32.jpg\/aid9915371-v4-728px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-32.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":347,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":549,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/6\/6b\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-33.jpg\/v4-460px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-33.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/6\/6b\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-33.jpg\/aid9915371-v4-728px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-33.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":348,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":550,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/5\/58\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-34.jpg\/v4-460px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-34.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/5\/58\/Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-34.jpg\/aid9915371-v4-728px-Complete-Riddle-School-3-Step-34.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"