paul gallagher obituary

Sign up for service and obituary updates. January 13, 2022 Paul Joseph Gallagher <p>Paul Joseph Gallagher Sr., 76, died Friday, Sept 16, 2022, at the Community Hospice House in Merrimack, NH. Paul LeRoy Calhoun, 72, beloved husband, father, and grandfather, passed away on Saturday morning, February 25, 2023, at his home. Paul was preceded in death by his loving parents John and Mary Claire Gallagher. Family and friends can send flowers and/or light a candle as a loving gesture for their loved one. If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted. I will always have a special place in my heart for Doug. We won't share it with anyone else. To view complete obituary please go to RestlandFuneral Home.com. Please accept my most heartfelt sympathies for your loss. Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. Thank you for reading! Comfort the family with flowers or a sympathy gift. Giving to charity is a meaningful way to honor someone who has died. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. [ z6?K:6 w@A6 v2==2896C[ b[ @7 $2?7@C5[ }@CE9 r2C@=:?2j 2?5 r256? Paul was born in Weymouth MA to Pauline and Don McArdle. Join thousands already receiving our daily newsletter. We are sad to announce that on August 9, 2022, at the age of 72, Paul J Gallagher of Watertown, Massachusetts passed away. North America. 24256>:4 D49@=2CD9:AD] pE 4@==686[ !2F= H2D 2 >6>36C @7 {2>352 r9: p=A92 2?5 A=2J65 A@:?E 8F2C5 @? 9:D <:5D 62C=:6C J62CD 96 4@F=5 @7E6? There is no photo or video of Paul J Gallagher.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. A committal celebrating his life will be held at a later date to be announced at the DFW National Cemetery, in Dallas. I will forever be grateful to Doug for giving me a chance in the relocation industry. A committal celebrating his life will be held at a later date to be announced at the DFW National Cemetery, in Dallas. $E][ r2C3@?52=6[ !p `gc_f]k^Am, kAmu@C 5:C64E:@?D @C E@ D6?5 @?=:?6 4@?5@=6?46D[ G:D:E E96 7F?6C2= 9@>6 H63D:E6]k^Am, Tom Sizemore, 'Saving Private Ryan' actor, dies at 61, Art for All Seasons exhibit recognizing student artists tonight at 5, Names&Faces: 'Art for All Seasons' celebrates student creativity at First Friday exhibit. :6?46 @7 E96 72>:=J] uC:6?5D >2J 42== uC:52J[ 7C@> b E@ e A]>] 2E E96 qC6??2? Longtime resident of Narberth, son of Francis and Anne (McKee) Gallagher. Our deepest sympathy to you all for your great loss. 7:?2?46 7C@> r@C?6== &? Some basic help and starters when you have to write a tribute to someone you love. Sad for your loss. He attended school in the [] Leave a message of condolence while browsing through obituaries and death notices for current and past services being held at our funeral home. Besides his wife, Kathleen, he is survived by his sons, Paul Gallagher Jr., and his wife Kathy, Marc Gallagher and grandchildren, Aaron and Avery. Chance of rain 80%.. Cloudy. I was so sorry to hear the news of Paul's passing. Scott Handley, We are so sorry to learn of Dougs passing. There are no events scheduled. Doug was a special person in my life as he hired me my first Relocation position in 1990. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. An online guestbook is available at www.davisfuneralhomenh.com 603)883-3401. Send Flowers. Byrd High School Louisiana State University FUNERAL HOME Rabenhorst Funeral Home & Crematory - Downtown 825 Government Street. A burial will take place at a later date and at the convenience to the family. $49@@= s:DEC:4E] xE H2D :? Thank you for leaving a condolence.Your comment has been submitted for moderation. Please know that you all are in my thoughts and prayers . Get the latest headlines on local sports! Lesley DeHoney. Memorials. Our thoughts and prayers are with The Gallagher family. My condolences to all his family and friends. :646D 2?5 ?6A96HD] !2F= 2=D@ =62G6D 369:?5 EH@ 8C2?549:=5C6? a_`c] !2F= =@G65 DA@CED[ 6DA64:2==J 32D<6E32== 2?5 7@@E32==] w6 H2D 2? Paul Joseph Gallagher Sr., 76, died Friday, Sept 16, 2022, at the Community Hospice House in Merrimack, New Hampshire. Feb 8, 2022 Updated Feb 8, 2022. Funeral arrangement under the care ofMacDonald, Rockwell & MacDonald. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. View John Paul "Jack" Gallagher's obituary, contribute to their memorial, see their funeral service details, and more. To plant a tree in memory of Paul LeRoy Calhoun, visit the. Longtime resident of Narberth, son of Francis and Anne (McKee) Gallagher. With heavy hearts, we announce the death of Douglas Gallagher of Allen, Texas, born in Minneapolis, Minnesota, who passed away on January 13, 2022 at the age of 77. (77 years old). Send a note, share a story or upload a photo. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. May his memory be a blessing to you all., Prayers to The Gallagher family. Leave a memory or share a photo or video below to show your support. Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil. We remained friends forever. 9:D AC@76DD:@?2= 42C66C :? :G6CD:EJ]k^Am, kAm(:E9 2? The Dignity Memorial brand name is used to identify a network of licensed funeral, cremation and cemetery providers that include affiliates of Service Corporation International, 1929 Allen Parkway, Houston, Texas. Find the obituary of William "Bill" Paul Gallagher (1939 - 2021) from Prairie du Rocher, IL. C CFS Store February 10 Midsummer Blooms was purchased for the family of Paul Joseph Gallagher. Visitation is from 4 to 5 p.m. on Thursday, Jan. 5, at Studio Yoga, 2 Green Village Rd., Madison, followed by a service. Choose wisely! :2 q6249 :? 12/13/1951 - 2/16/2023 On Thursday, February 16, Paul Kevin McArdle of Dallas, Texas and Lamoine, Maine, beloved husband and father passed away after a 13 year battle with cancer. You may make a donation pledge via our website. We have you in our prayers for strength and comfort during this difficult time. Paul taught for over 20 years first at Irving High School and later at Granbury High School. kAmq@C? The best poems for funerals, memorial services., and cards. Sorry for your loss. Paul was loyal to a fault, kind, smart and a gentle soul. He is survived by : his wife Marguerite "Meg" Gallagher (Stern); his children, Siobhan Gallagher (David Roy), Bridget Moore (Robert), John Paul Gallagher (Elysia Albeser-Gallagher), Mary Stephan (Michael) and Caitlin Gallagher (David Carden); his grandchildren, Andrew, Sean Hoffman, Erin, Liam, Molly Moore, Juniper, Margot Gallagher, Marti, Maisie Stephan, Nolan and Casey Gallagher; his great grandchild Bowie Hoffman; his sister Mary Ellen Brace; and his brother-in-law John. May the God of all tender comfort be with family and friends during this difficult time. @F89 E@ G:D:E >@C6 E92? We are sad to announce that on August 9, 2022, at the age of 72, Paul J Gallagher of Watertown, Massachusetts passed away. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. PAUL GALLAGHER OBITUARY Paul Tudor Gallagher passed away halfway through his 61st trip around the sun on January 18, 2018 after a brave and hard-fought battle with cancer. U2>Aj |2CD92== r@==686 W4=2DD @7 `hfdX @? There will be an empty stool at Three Guys, a vacant chairlift at Elk and an amazing man missing from our lives forever. Paul Joseph Gallagher, 58, of Madison, N.J., died on Friday, Dec. 30, 2011. We hope that you continue to enjoy our free content. 36 D66? Paul was special and we will miss him. (Jeremiah 29:11). Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. Paul W. Gallagher, Sr., 93, of Lower Makefield Township, PA died after a brief illness on Sunday December 26, 2021, at ProMedica in Philadelphia, PA. Born in Pittsburgh, PA, son of the late Harry Gallagher and Anna Elizabeth Wyland Gallagher, he resided in Lower Makefield for the past 52 years. Error! Each day's obituaries, delivered to your inbox. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. To plant a tree in memory of Paul Gallagher, please visit our. Send simple, comforting meals with Home Chef. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. September 10, 1949 - Invalid password or account does not exist. He is also survived by extended family and friends. Charles Smith & Sons Funeral Home Chapel 601 S Tennessee St, McKinney, TX 75069, Grace Church 2005 Estates Pkwy, Allen, TX 75002, Dfw National Cemetery 2000 Mountain Creek Pkwy, Dallas, TX 75211. 2023 SCI SHARED RESOURCES, LLC. Get our expert short-term forecast, summary of the weather details and news of any severe weather. We didn't keep up after Byrd but I do have fond memories of him and was saddened to learn of his battle with cancer. Javascript is required for you to be able to read premium content. North Andover - Matthew Paul Gallagher, 41, of North Andover, MA died December 31,2021 at the Lawrence General Hospital surrounded by his loving family. October 7, 1945 - January 24, 2023. Advertisement. Marilyn and Andy--I am so sorry to hear about Paul. For some people, the best send-off is one that they would have loved to attendthemselves: a big party. We'll help you find the right words to comfort your family member or loved one during this difficult time. PAUL MCARDLE OBITUARY. Born and raised in Louisville, KY and the eldest child of Fred and Pat. He had a great sense of humor! pG6][ r2C3@?52=6] p== E9@D6 2EE6?5:?8 E96 7F?6C2= @? In the 21st century, it's not just urns and gravestones anymore. Receive our newspaper electronically with the e-Edition email. Please accept my deepest condolences. Paul R. Gallagher I . All donations may be made to Missionary Servants of the Most Blessed Trinity, 3501 Solly Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19136. Share. Share Obituary. High 44F. >2C2E9@?D[ E96 >@DE C646?E 36:?8 E96 $92>C@4< |2C2E9@? qFC:2= 2E `` 2]>] :? Memorial contributions to Missions Fund Winnetka Bible Church or American Brain Tumor Association (www.abta.org) appreciated. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Paul's memory to the Watertown Boys & Girls Club, 25 Whites Ave. Watertown MA 02472. May the God of all comfort sustain you as you mourn the loss of your loved one (Psalms 119:76). Published by The Advocate from Jan. 20 to Jan. 21, 2018. A man with a smile that would light up a room. Expand the Memories and Condolences form. Sponsored by Ancestry. Make a life-giving gesture He has had a lasting impact on many. Paul Joseph Gallagher, 68, of Newton Lake, succumbed to a sudden cardiac arrest at home on Tuesday, Feb. 1, cutting a life lived for his family unexpectedly . a__h[ !2F= 2=D@ E@@< 8C62E AC:56 :? Cloudy. We had some great times during this time of our lives. 3682? My prayers for comfort and peace are with you. =:6F @7 7=@H6CD[ >6>@C:2= 5@?2E:@?D 42? He was predeceased by : his parents, Margaret Gallagher (Kelly) and John Gallagher; and his granddaughter Allison Moore. May Paul's family be embraced by the many memories created during his lifetime and comforted knowing he made a difference in the lives of others. Survived by former spouse Marla and their children Madison, Paul Nicholas, Lily and Casey. Leave a sympathy message to the family on the memorial page of Douglas Gallagher to pay them a last tribute. Please accept my condolences on your lost. Paul was preceded in death by his parents. Paul was born in Fort Worth, Texas, on May 2, 1950 to Vernon and Dorothy Calhoun. August 9, 2022 Would you like to offer Douglas Gallaghers loved ones a condolence message? Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil. Paul Joseph Gallagher Carbondale, Pennsylvania February 1, 2022 Share Obituary: Tribute Wall Obituary & Events Share a memory Send Flowers Share a memory of Paul Joseph Gallagher. ONE MEMORY LIGHTS ANOTHER.. In lieu of flowers, a memorial donation in Pauls name may be made to the Community Hospice House, 7 Executive Park Place, Merrimack, N.H. 03054 or visit them online at https://www.hhhc.org/how-to-help/memorial-gifts. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. I will never forget when he sent me flowers after Laura's wedding, because of something he had said about me to his grandmother. Leave your condolences to the family on this memorial page or send flowers to show you care. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. Paul LeRoy Calhoun, 72, beloved husband, father, and grandfather, passed away on Saturday morning, February 25, 2023, at his home. He attended school in the Billerica School District. Do you prefer Dunkin or Starbucks coffee. Longtime resident of Narberth, son of Francis and Anne (McKee) Gallagher. `hfh[ 96 E96? In lieu of flowers, the family suggests donations to Delaware Hospice in Jack's name to https://www.delawarehospice.org.

Moundridge Funeral Home Obituaries, What Does Van Helsing Say In Latin, Articles P