lime trainwreck strain

A perfect choice for gatherings. With dense, bright green buds frosted in trichomes, Lime Slurps is potent but without the soaring, raciness of some Sativa strains . However, consumption of appropriate amounts provides a high cerebral activity that you can use productively. The flavor and smell is certainly pungent. Temperature can fall to about 50 degrees when growing outdoors. Some people relate Trainwrecks smell to that of gas because both are quite pungent. All content on this site is for purely educational use. This was really something to behold lol!! I was grumpy lol. The buzz makes mundane tasks pretty easy and may be followed by tiredness and a desire to sleep. It is said to have been created in Northern California by crossing Mexican and Thai sativa strains with Afghani Indicas. Makes you feel like you're 25 again lol. Giving public feedback is the best way to get companies to listen. The aroma is very sweet and woody with a citrus earthy overtone that's incredibly pleasant. Its odor is arguably the most identifiable of any other variety, and its effects are multidimensional. Its high can be too intense for some, creating a robust psychoactive effect that can quickly turn into paranoia (thus its name as time seemingly begins to both stand still and speed up). Strain Information Sativa Dominant Hybrid - 80% Sativa / 20% Indica THC: 18% - 25% Trainwreck didn't get its name or claim to fame in the marijuana community for no reason at all. If you live in a colder climate, its best to go for indoor growing because getting frost is the highest threat to this plant. Order online. I have severe chronic pain and this stuff is great, also major severe chronic depressed disorder. Mat Lee - The Weed Review (Sativa: Trainwreck), Trainwreck didn't get its name or claim to fame in the marijuana community for no reason at all. Both it and Trainwreck boost creativity, mirth, and clear-headedness. Trainwreck comes from the marijuana-famous Emerald Triangle in Northern California, also known as the weed capital of America. Your feedback will be included and reflected in our rating system. Founded in 2014, NUG continues to expand and diversify its portfolio, which includes world-class R&D, state-of-the-art cultivation, extraction, and distillation facilities, one of Californias largest wholesale cannabis distributors, and the new, unparalleled NUG retail store experience. Clones can grow even in 95% humidity, but it is best to keep them at a lower level. When growing indoors, this strain yields up to 18 ounces of weed per square meter planted. There are several others that have tried to imitate the strain under the same name, some with great success. Its buds are finished with a thin coat of crystal trichomes. I am blessed to have found a company who cares about the mental health of a human being. Indoor yields are about 18 ounces per square meter, with outdoor yields typically falling around 25 ounces per plant, ready for harvest in late October to early November. Night time only for this one. Users do not report being unaware of their body or being out of control just a nice intense high when you are looking for one. Trainwreck is an asset in those situations. Do not expect couchlock from Trainwreck. Marijuana is slowly being legalized all over the nation, state by state. As mentioned above, the effects of Trainwreck are strong and unique in the way that the high hits you in waves, really feeling the different effects of the parent plants of this sativa dominant hybrid. I trained the crap out of them. Therefore, if you intend on growing it indoors, make sure your space wont run out. Its resistant against many diseases and it can be grown both inside and outside although you need a high ceiling inside because the plant grows quite high. It has a huge production of lime green strong smelling buds with incredible mold resistant and a low maintenance plant structure. But that is the only purpose this website serves: to be educational. Green Crack has a lesser flowering time (less than eight weeks) than Trainwreck and performs exceptionally well outdoors. This strain would be good for people with chronic pain, muscle spasm, RLS, PTSD, Depression, nerve pain, and insomnia. These resinous buds are a real showstopper, even for an experienced growerbright green with brilliant orange and red pistils among truly powdered-sugary looking, sticky leaves. A great way to share information, contribute to collective knowledge and giving back to the cannabis community. Thank you 420GG. Even with its indica effects intact, Trainwreck still provides a mostly-sativa high to help the consumer focus or regulate stress after traumatic events. When you hear the name Trainwreck you might be thinking of a friend who always ends up passed out in the corner, but thats not on point in this case. You can also take a look at our step-by-step guide to growing cannabis, which completely applies to this strain. I started this site in 2018 to help new cannabis growers avoid the common mistakes that I made as a beginner with easy-to-follow guides. The buzz will make the most mundane tasks fly by with ease, while energizing you to take on new projects. It is a psychoactive element that stimulates dopamine release and induces euphoria or happiness. I guess that for someone whos just starting to explore weed, Trainwreck probably feels like gething though one. You can change your cookie settings in your browser at any time. information about AllBud and the Cannabis industry. People reply on consumer reviews and posting reviews is a way of giving back. Just remember that it can make you very sleepy once the high wears off. Green Crack does not have any relaxing or euphoric effects and typically only increases energy, happiness, and focus. thats two solid weeks which for most stoners is nothing. It's lemon-lime + menthol + acrid smell and taste is famous worldwide. It gives a rush of brain high mingled with sedation. The overall effect is unexpectedly pleasant and soothingsomething youll want to smell repeatedly. A community connecting cannabis consumers, patients, retailers, doctors, and brands since 2008. if anyone is thinking about smoking Trainwreck, use a bonga laaaarge bong! WebTrainwreck is a sativa dominant cannabis strain that produces sour fruit flavors reminiscent of lemon-lime. The marijuana strains you can find now are of the highest quality and potency. The Trainwreck strain is a heady cultivar that comes from Mexican and Thai sativas mixed with Afghani indicas. THC-rich strains may be helpful with such conditions as lack of appetite, chronic pains , etc. Lovely smoke. Trainwreck is known for its very high potency, leading to intense mental highs. Help other customers find trustworthy businesses and make good decisions. WebTrainwreck is a vigorous plant that has incredible production. & are registered trademarks of Ghost Management Group, LLC. I prefer the 80. Real Trainwreck will have thin leaves and dense buds full of resin. It has such an INCREDIB;E high that I chose to overlook the dry mouth. Just like all other strains, this one also has a few negative effects that might bother some people including: If youre looking for some Trainwreck strain seeds and want to start growing your own plant inside your home but youre just a beginner, it might be a bit of a challenge for you. Both these strains have similar THC levels (high up to 25%) and boast induction of high psychoanalytical activity. Starts in the head with spacey energy and then moves to relaxing body. Really perfect for depression, stress, anxiety and maybe PTSD or ADHD. WebJust like all other strains, this one also has a few negative effects that might bother some people including: Dry eyes Dry mouth Dizziness Paranoia WebTrainwreck is a mind-bending, potent sativa with effects that hit like a freight train. Bursting with notes of crisp limes and spice this pote The story goes, the California growers back in the 70s were worried that the accident there in the Emerald Triangle in Northern California would cause their illegal marijuana plants to be discovered. Trainwreck is a sativa dominant cannabis strain that produces sour fruit flavors reminiscent of lemon-lime. This exhilarating hybrid strain has mind blowing components that will hit you like a train after just a couple of hits. Thanks ALLBUD. See our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy to learn more. This strain was supposedly the creation of two Californian brothers back in the late 1970s. Here is a great list of the stand-out effects of the Trainwreck strain: Trainwreck has its own unique flavor and appearance. WebLemon Wreck (also known as Lemon Trainwreck) is a sativa-dominant cross between Lemon Diesel and Trainwreck. Check out my full Sour Diesel Strain Review 2021 (+ Grow Guide). Enter your email address below to receive exclusive WebThe nuggets of the Super Trainwreck strain have tightly packed lime and hunter-green leaves with a generous array of bright-orange pistils. It would be a shame to put such a great and high quality strain to waste with a failed crop yield. Copyright 2023 Weedmaps. Check out my full Durban Poison Strain Review (& Grow Guide). Both are almost equally effective in relieving pain and depression. It is about 65% sativa and 35% indica, But, if you have a day or night off that you know you can get as stoned as you want, then this is the strain for you. The Trainwreck strain is a heavy-hitter that offers those sativa effects you want. WebThe nuggets of the Super Trainwreck strain have tightly packed lime and hunter-green leaves with a generous array of bright-orange pistils. The aroma of Super Trainwreck is a mixture of The high comes on strong and feels energetic, fun, and intense. Trainwreck is a strong Sativa dominant strain, whereas Northern Lights is Indica with stronger effects such as relaxation, sleep induction, and stress relief. its got an intense flavor and a 4h long high. Blue Dream is a 50/50 Indica/Sativa hybrid strain and almost as easy to grow as Trainwreck. Its odor is arguably the most identifiable of any other variety, and its effects are multidimensional. Great all day smoke, uplifting effects that gradually turn into a relaxed state of well being. It is said to have been created in Northern California by crossing Mexican and Thai sativa strains with Afghani Indicas. It is a hybrid of Indica and Sativa and gives off very few negative effects. Effects similar as explained here. A cross between Trainwreck and Mendocino Purps gives this strain. Focus on ensuring your plants have adequate amounts of Nitrogen (N), Phosphorus (P), and Potassium (K). Lime Trainwreck is the lime heavy phenotype of the mind-bending Northern California staple Trainwreck. Its of intermediate difficulty when it comes to growing, which means if youre already into growing plants and have some experience, then it would be an easy task while if youre a beginner, it might be a challenge. Both strains are equally effective in relieving depression and stress and are heavily packed with THC content (up to 22% for Northern Lights). The THC-packed powerhouse gives off a fragrance so pungent, simply opening a jar of it momentarily will light up the room with a strong citrus smell, combined with pine and hints of skunk. For being a sativa this one really steamrolls me. Medical marijuana users know this can happen with stronger strains, but its safe enough to use if you like to get high. Yes, Trainwrecks high can be intense for some people because of its high THC content. Genetics on Point!! The Trainwreck marijuana strain has high THC levels of up to 25%, and average THC content of around 18%. Trainwreck is always amazing, whether it's the 80 sativa or 65sativa hybrid. For me this strain is a time-machine. If you consume the Trainwreck strain in moderate amounts these psychedelic benefits are nothing that will prevent you from focusing, and will enhance its existing euphoric, energizing, and uplifting effects. Licensed medical marijuana users of the Trainwreck strain often report relief from the following with the use of medical Trainwreck: If you are interested in using medical marijuana (or using marijuana for any reason, even recreationally), then please consult your primary care physician first. Its buds are dark green with violet hues under a web of crystal trichomes. It's lemon-lime + menthol + acrid smell and taste is famous worldwide. Simply let us know how this strain tastes or write a detailed review. As the effects ware down I always feel such need to sleep I cant resist it. Check out my list of the best seed bank promotions Including FREE Seeds, discount codes, and giveaways! Help other patients find trustworthy strains and get a sense of how a particular strain might help them. These are quite high levels of THC. THC-rich strains may be helpful with such conditions as lack of appetite, chronic pains , etc. Experts believe that Trainwreck came out sometime between the late 1970s and early 1980s from Northern California. WebTrainwreck is a sativa cannabis strain that produces sour fruit flavors reminiscent of lemon-lime. If youre looking for a hard-hitting high that appears after like 5 minutes, this is definitely the plant you want to go for. Help other patients find trustworthy strains and get a sense of how a particular strain might help them. The description up there pretty much describes the high to a tee. At first inhale, that lemon-lime fragrance really hits you, and the menthol notes come in later. Its much better as a nightcap than, say, for a wake and bake. Edibles are the way to go with sativas I've found since legalization. WebTrainwreck is a mind-bending, potent sativa with effects that hit like a freight train. If you dont like to be very high, then this strain is not for you. It has an extremely wide growth pattern which makes this strain ideal for the grower with height limitations. Nugs looked really nice too. If you like the taste or feeling generally of Super Lemon Haze or Jack Herer but want something even more focusing or unique, go for some Trainwreck. Excellent. Lemon Wreck is helpful to those suffering from insomnia or are in need of relaxation. I'll be back :). Lets take a look at how Trainwreck compares to other popular marijuana strains: Sour Diesel and Trainwreck both enhance happiness and energy levels due to higher THC levels (up to 26%). Trainwreck is not extremely hard to find, and it is a hardy plant that can handle various growing conditions. SOG vs. SCrog: Which is a Better Cannabis Growing Technique? no knowing what smell but good. Like many Sativa hybrids Trainwreck provides a very intense cerebral high with effects that are mood-enhancing and euphoric. Strain Information Sativa Dominant Hybrid - 80% Sativa / 20% Indica THC: 18% - 25% Trainwreck didn't get its name or claim to fame in the marijuana community for no reason at all. When grown in soil outside Trainwreck plants are ready for harvesting early October and can yield up to 700 grams. Not going to use it anymore. Feel like the CBD should also be as significant as the THC, but thats just me. AskGrowers is not responsible for the accuracy of the information displayed. The Trainwreck weed strain potency ranges 16-20% THC and it has pretty powerful effects that are able to surprise even the most enthusiastic marijuana consumers. Help other customers find trustworthy businesses and make good decisions. The Trainwreck strain yield is different depending on whether its grown inside or outside so inside it yields about 18oz/m2 and outside it would yield around 25oz/plant. Get exclusive information about new strains, latest articles, nearby dispensaries and discount deals! The blow is just right to lift you up but able to maintain social presence. Sorry, but you're too young to visit AskGrowers. A great review should include flavor, aroma, effect, and helpful health ailments. A very hearthy, "rich" strain, like an excellent Boeuf Bourguignon. Bursting with notes of crisp limes and spice this potent concentrates cerebral effects will hit your mind like a train with a rush of euphoria and awakened creativity. Spot on! You can grow it both indoors and outdoors, although its intermediate difficulty. Trainwreck cannabis strain is not known for high CBD levels, although it is still known for producing a powerful body buzz. Articles you might likeBest & Worst Seed BanksHow to get FREE SeedsGrow Room Equipment ChecklistHow To Make Your Weed StrongerBest Seed Bank Coupons, My Favorite Strains Gold Leaf Gorilla Glue Do-Si-Dos, Grow GuidesHow to Grow Marijuana IndoorsHow To Harvest MarijuanaHow To Dry & CureHow To Grow Weed In A Closet, Buying Seeds OnlineBest & Worst Seed BanksHow to get FREE SeedsBest Seed Bank Promotions, Strain GuidesStrain ReviewsHighest Yielding Indoor StrainsLow Odor StrainsMost Exotic StrainsBest Couch Lock Strains. Brainwreck buds have small piecey lime green nugs with bright orange hairs and a coating of tiny golden amber crystal trichomes. The Trainwreck strain smell is quite noticeable as soon as you open your storage compartment. Although Trainwreck is a high-THC strain, it is not known for CBD content or other minor cannabinoids. * Statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Continue Reading Below Advertise on Wikileaf A great way to share information, contribute to collective knowledge and giving back to the cannabis community. Its buds are dark green with violet hues under a web of crystal trichomes. If your doctor doesnt know about your marijuana use, please tell them as soon as possible. Now I can get off these damn prescription pills and start living a drug free life. The Train Reck strain THC level is optimal for those enjoying a strong mental high with mellow physical effects. It is thought to be a mix of three strains: Mexican Sativa, Thai Sativa, and Afghani Indica. This means these well-rounded sativa-dominant hybrid effectsTrainwreck is a 65% sativa and 35% indica ratiohit fast and feel potent. The dry mouth is insane like Kush says but I do not think that it should stop you from trying this beauty out. With dense, bright green buds frosted in trichomes, Lime Slurps is potent but without the soaring, raciness of some Sativa strains . Wasnt able to enjoy the high during the day like I thought I would seeing as though its a balanced hybrid. It's aroma has a slight pine/woody scent with a very hint of chocolate undertones. Trainwreck is a hybrid strain that is very high in THC levels. According to the Seedsman blog, Trainwreck first emerged sometime in the 1980s from the Emerald Triangle region of Northern California. Its buds are dark green with violet hues under a web of crystal trichomes. online cannabis store, high thc, feminized cannabis seeds, weed seeds, marijuana seeds, high quality, mixed packs, cannabis seed banks, thc, cbd, buy cannabis seeds, growing cannabis. I recently bought a cartridge in this strain. I love the smell and taste of this strain. This just makes me tired. Other sources claim the strain was named for the immediate slam of mental invigoration it had on users, which hit the mind like a runaway train. This sativa-dominant cannabis strain sends the mind straight up with a surge of euphoria, awakening joy and creativity. Medical marijuana users also tout Trainwreck as a favorite for legitimate therapeutic purposes. An exotic cannabis strain is rare or possesses unique qualities, which is not the case of Trainwreck, which possesses quite common characteristics and can be found easily. The couch lock was UNBELIEVABLE not a good out running errands smoke, but an oh my gosh stranger things 3 comes out tonight at midnight smoke. Relying on the information from this website is strictly at your discretion. Inside grown in hydro a single plant can yield up to 500 grams in a square meter. Took a few sips of water at the end of each joint smoking session and I was pretty olay through out. GBG is now read and trusted by over 100,000 people each month. If you're into pine and citrus-flavored cannabis, Trainwreck might be for you. Bursting with notes of crisp limes and spice this pote You can notice the Mexican heritage in stiff smoke. Lost a couple to rot, but I got the best crop compared to other growers in mass. It is a mix of three other strains Thai (sativa), Mexican (sativa) and Afghani (indica). Its also quite good dealing with stress and other mental health problems, especially for those suffering from anxiety, depression, or PTSD. What is Trainwreck weed? Trainwreck is not completely mold-resistant. The users name such effects: The Train Wreck strain genetics and the THC content make it one of the favorites for people who look for medical help. Sour Diesel is a cross between Chemdawg, Northern lights, and skunk no. However, not all Trainwreck strains can be top-shelf as some are grown poorly without considering nutrient and temperature requirements, which adversely affects quality. Trainwreck is a good strain for anyone who really wants to launch themselves into space for the afternoon. THC-rich strains may be helpful with such conditions as lack of appetite, chronic pains , etc. Another cannabis strain was named not for its effects, but instead for the circumstances surrounding its creation, Trainwreck was named for a crop that was uprooted after a local train wreck. Both strains are easy to cultivate with similar flowering times. Plants of this strain grow fairly tall but the Indica in them causes them fill out well. Trainwreck is a potent Sativa strain known for its mind-boggling, cerebral effects on the body that hit you like a train. All rights reserved, Express shipments take 2-5 days for delivery. By accessing this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Here is a full rundown of what you should know about the Trainwreck strain. Trainwreck is a strong Sativa dominant strain, whereas Northern Lights is Indica with stronger effects such as relaxation, sleep induction, and stress relief. NUG, Inc. is a premier, state-licensed, and vertically-integrated California cannabis company. Its important to be honest with your doctor so that they can always give you the best possible care. It is followed with a relaxing yet introspective high that can get you thinking and feeling creative. Therefore, this strain can be consumed throughout the day to help get tasks done. The first whiffs will feature a twist of citrus and a chemical-like pine scent. Trainwreck is a strong Sativa dominant strain, whereas Northern Lights is Indica with stronger effects such as relaxation, sleep induction, and stress relief. Lets cover these aspects of the amazing Trainwreck strain: It is said that this is an easy strain to grow. It generally takes about 5 minutes for the high to kick in and it lasts between half an hour and one hour. If youre looking for the answers to these questions and more, then youve come to the right place. The first whiffs will feature a twist of citrus and a chemical-like pine scent. It is also said to lead to sleepiness after this. WebTrainwreck is a sativa cannabis strain that produces sour fruit flavors reminiscent of lemon-lime. If life throws you lemons, sometimes they are as good as Trainwreck joints! This exhilarating hybrid strain has mind blowing components that will hit you like a train after just a couple of hits. Trainwreck cannabis plants have a typically sativa structure with large calyxes and minimal leaf count. very solid effects of the Trainwreck, buds looked greenish wiith orange pistils. Joyana feels that with the strains, everything is possible, and you should only reproduce what makes you happy. This autofloering marijuana are all I plan on planting, for life. Trainwreck first blossomed under the care of Dioxide at TGA Genetics. Thats all I ask of weed! How does it smoke? Enter your email address below to receive exclusive information about AllBud and the Cannabis industry. The lemony strain fills you with confidence to speak up and leafly was right about it being extremely pungent. To help companies make improvements in their products and services. They invade the sinuses for hours on end and only seem to intensify over time. Bad move on my part. 2023 GreenBudGuru.com - All Rights Reserved. From many consumer accounts, only a few hits are needed to induce both the cerebral effects and a body high complete with couchlock. The main concern for you would be to keep the plant in a warm and dry place with access to sunlight and far away from freezing temperatures. Lemon Wreck (also known as Lemon Trainwreck) is a sativa-dominant cross between Lemon Diesel and Trainwreck. Tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, is a major cannabis chemical compound. A great review should include flavor, aroma, effect, and helpful health ailments. While the history of this plant isnt too clear and its speculated that its been brought to the US to try and mimic the Thai Stick, later on, it was crossbred with a Mexican Sativa and Afghani stock which brought us the strain we know today. To us, this is an especially nice concentrate based on the flavor. Thanks a lot for sharing your opinion! Both strains thrive both indoors and outdoors, have almost equal flowering time and yield, but Trainwreck is taller in height. At first inhale, that lemon-lime fragrance really hits you, and the menthol notes come in later. Is it indica, sativa, or hybrid? Trainwreck first blossomed under the care of Dioxide at TGA Genetics. Trainwreck is so much better with vape pen. Many medical marijuana patients use the Trainwreck strain to treat ADD/ADHD, anxiety, depression, and PTSD based on these amazing effects.

5 Year Future Of Advanced Drainage Systems, Leinenkugel Orange Shandy Discontinued, Wechat Send Message To Yourself, Schrade Loveless Knife, Articles L