join t mobile class action lawsuit

The shutdown of Sprints 5G network left approximately 75,000 sold 5G phones without the ability to receive a 5G signal. Someone is in the phone. This website is not intended for people of the European Union to read or use. Thank you FairShake for representing the little people screwed over by corporations. I bought a brand new upgraded phone & was given a new T-mobile SIM card & never had any service whatsoever (cant make a phone call, send a text, absolutely no data, etc). They keep telling me the update should help with my service interruptions, drop calls, and no internet at some point during the day. Our service has been limited in function for two months. She also leads the firms Voting Rights Task Force. v. T-Mobile USA Inc., Case No. Legal Statement for Top Class Actions. Before commenting, please review our comment policy. Add me to lawsuit, T-Mobile was supposed to issue me $400 worth of credit which took them two months and they finally issued me a $200 credit but then added 400 more dollars to my freaking bill to make it for a total of $800 for the month when my bill was only in fact supposed to be 80 bucks I called T-Mobile and try to explain what they had done but they said unless I paid the full $898 that my account would be suspended and I would be sent to collections then they added on top of that the cost of the devices so they are now claiming that I owed them 1800 fucking bucksthey can suck my balls and my 5G service never workedcuz the phone was faulty how to replace the phone so yes please add me to the class action lawsuit, T-mobile 3 phones no 5g or service were we are they said we had 5g in our area, we got nothing pls add me, I was with Sprint for a few years, after the T-Mobil merge I put the T-Mobil Sim card in and my phone was often stalling with the message Activating device, the phone was already activated. Certain states give citizens up to $1000 for helping to enforce their data breachlaws. There is not enough space to write everything that has happened with my phone with t-mobile. People try and call and my service says that my phone is not in service, which it is in service and my bill is not what I signed up for. Top Class Actions does not handle claims and cannot provide you with information about the status of any class action settlement claim. While a class action lawsuit against T-Mobile is not allowed per T-Mobile's terms and conditions, many consumer claims can be resolved through consumer arbitration. Please add me. I had Sprint for mobile hotspot for 6 years. We wanted to reduce our bill and switched over from AT&T. Service has been okay, at times spotty and frequently slow downloading. Service is horrible especially out of country, I would like to be added before and after merger, Im in a 55+ payment plan its outrageous the price and plan that was promised I didnt receive. Please Add Me, Pease add me. Once you initiate an arbitration process, T-Mobile will pay attention, and youll have a better chance of having your problem resolved. Well ask for 15% commission out of your settlement from your T-Mobile legal action when you receive it, subject to our 100% satisfaction guarantee. A nearly $500 Million class action settlement has been agreed upon with T-Mobile. If that doesnt sound like your deal, FairShakes simple, easy-to-use interface allows you to start a claim just by entering a few details online. T-Mobile noted that none of the stolen files related to former Sprint prepaid or Boost customers and that there is no indication that the exposed information included customers financial, credit card, debit or other payment information. They refused to compensate us for having inoperable phones & service. Customer service is uncoporative at this time. If you qualify, Top Class Actions lawyers will contact you after you fill out the form to determine if you should file an individual lawsuit or a class action case. Privacy Policy | administrator or law firm. The article does not contain contact information. This data breach affects more than 50 million current, former and prospective customers. Tech websites noted the inoperability of Sprints 5G-enabled devices, including the OnePlus 7 5G, on the network, the lawsuit states. Top Class Actions is a legal news website that covers class action litigation, settlements, drug harm claims, and product liability lawsuits. NEW YORK (AP) T- Mobile has agreed to pay $350 million to customers affected by a class action lawsuit filed after the company disclosed last August that personal data like social security . settlement administrator or your attorney for any updates regarding Please add me. We are both retired and have no guarantee of a signal in case of emergency. document.getElementById( "ak_js_2" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); document.getElementById( "ak_js_3" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); document.getElementById( "ak_js_4" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Please note: Top Class Actions is not a settlement Meanwhile, T-Mobile is being sued by a Florida man who says he received 50 unwanted calls from T-Mobile and its affiliates chasing down a strangers unpaid debt. Hers is in the middle of town and does the same thing. T-Mobile confirmed being hit by a data breach that might affect tens of millions of customer data. I will have them all print out every last one from March all the way till now. Add me, 2 Sprint 5G devices bought from T-Mobile and never any service despite unlimited everything. I was having problems with the company for months. Add meto the list! Leaving me with 3 unusable phones. No compensation other than them to say to return them and start a new lease even though I made all the payments already. Myself and 20 others were without service.. please send information to join suit.. Sign me up. There is a 45 mile stretch in my area now where there is ZERO service. Hes seeking certification of the class action, an injunction, fees, costs, monetary relief and a jury trial. Cut off both phones. Mine goes only to 4 g. Add me please and thank you. I cant say enough good about this company! When will it end, I was told until its paid off completely, Also having many issues with phone my contacts list somehow got erase, Please add me , this happened to me I have no service, when I walk out of room where router is I lose connection, Please add me. I have been a customer with sprint now T-Mobile for more than 6 yrs. Two class action lawsuits were filed against the wireless carrier as customers seek compensation. Said I didnt qualify for a booster and to wait for new tower to be fixed. I called them MULTIPLE TIMES and they had the nerve to tell me maybe I will have service in a year once towers are updated. Add me. Claiming the phones were damaged (not) my point is they give you 15 days to return defective devices but they wait 6,7 months to say devices were damaged. Heres a quick summary of the groups T-Mobile says were affected by the breach and what information may have been exposed for each group: first and last names, addresses, dates of birth, Social Security numbers, drivers license/ID information, phone numbers, and IMEI and IMSI information (unique identifiers associated with your mobile device and SIM card), first and last names, phone numbers, addresses, dates of birth, Social Security numbers, and drivers license/ID information. Yeah its getting bad I even asked for them to buy my phone back so I can go to Verizon. So the phones we wanted to keep but we had to relinquish to tmobil. I took my card off. Well how did I get this printout? T-Mobile sent direct notice either through text or email to current (and some former) customers who were affected by the data breach. I have screen shots of my speed test iver the last 2 months All Rights Reserved. In some cases, the company may choose to agree to a quick settlement rather than arbitrate the large number of claims and pay the costly upfront fees that come along with doing so. Even with the right attorney, your chances of getting to court, much less winning or even getting a settlement, are slim. This is still going on in places a year and a half later!! may have had the same 5g problem. I had to give up a very good phone and buy a new one. P (619) 762-1910 Its a paperweight. So if I pay more for the service that I already dont get it might get better according to them. But, arbitration acts like a lawsuit against T-Mobile in that it is still considered a valid legal proceeding. Add me. I get a lot of dropped calls and my service is always confusing. Tmobile says that there is a grace period but all lies. It sits on a table. This material is not intended to be legal advice. You can choose to initiate the arbitration process completely on your own. Youll file your own legal forms and documents and keep on top of the deadlines and proceedings yourself. For more on how to use arbitration to take legal action against T-Mobile start here. GETTING LEGAL INFORMATION IS NOT THE SAME AS GETTING LEGAL ADVICE. T-Mobile says the plans don't have hidden fees, but there's an early termination catch the company isn't being forthright about, according to the lawsuit. Add me to this lawsuit as well. T mobile over Charge me too I would like to be added to the lawsuit. Participate in a free investigation of a T-Mobile class action lawsuit. for a useless service. 2023 FairShake. Gary E. Mason, who is responsible for this advertising, may be reached at: Mason Lietz & Klinger LLP is a law firm based in New York City. Dan Avery Jan. 24, 2023 10:00 a.m. PT 3 min. Please add me. Were so sure that youll be happy with FairShakes services, we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. I have similar problems been with Sprint since 1997. I will be going to another provider. I have written the president several times with zero results. Actions does not process claims and we cannot advise you on the Our law firm may be able to help you obtain additional compensation through a legal claim, as well as force T-Mobile to improve its data protectionpractices. Now, Im fed up I wasnt aware of a these changes as Im a busy Mom of 3 littles & I too have a 4G phone Samsung A21 w/virtually no coverage in areas where I go hiking & paddling & may need emergency help that many others have a signal. add me. We were paying off our phone and nearly had them paid in full before they changed the plan altogether and somehow we were leasing the phones all the sudden. Top Class Actions is neither a law practice, a lawyer referral service, or a legal services package with pre-paid legal services. I havent canceled because Ive been with TMobile so long but tired of the shity service. We do not support or suggest any of the networks third-party claims processing companies, lawyers, or law firms. Selling 5G data plans, in particular, with a limited shelf life and devices unable to connect to existing 5G and other networks is a fraud on consumers, he says. I finally switched over to Verizon, and for 3 months T-Mobil charged my card and refuse to return money! Top Class Actions is a legal news source These are your options for making your complaint against T-Mobile official. 2 weeks ago I really that my name was showing up on caller Id I had this changed back 2017. Contact our consumer protection attorneys to see if you may be eligible for a claim under your states laws. I had T-mobile for 7rs. Our attorneys are also working hard to recover compensation for victims who opt-out of the settlement to try to receive a better deal and hopefully more money. Please add me I have horrible service for months now. All posts or writings on TopClassActions.com by staff or others should be regarded as personal opinion only, not legal advice. I have LG V6 its sucks most of the time I have no bars, Add me . He alleges T-Mobile developed its 5G launch without disclosing to its customers including former Sprint customers following the merger between Sprint and T-Mobile it intended to shut down older networks without adequately addressing network incompatibilities for numerous devices dependent upon them. Add me plus they sold me 3 Galaxy watch 4 LTE that wont work on their networks before the merger. Any information you provide to Top Class Actions does not establish an attorney-client relationship, and it may or may not be protected by attorney-client privilege. The FTC alleges that T-Mobile failed to protect its customers personal information and allowed hackers to steal it. Was sold entire internet package and for the last year have had nothing but trouble. I have been livid about my experience with T-mobile after acquiring Sprint. have been with T mobile for 7 years. So then I paid like a couple hundred dollars to have them shut my TMobile Account so I could switch over to a different service provider which much cheaper and better but despite the coverage on it to save money and to keep my money back into my pockets. An alternative to filing a T-Mobile lawsuit in small claims court is demanding arbitration with T-Mobile. A T Mobile Class Action Lawsuit Settlement is the perfect way for a person who suffered injuries to file a lawsuit against the company. On August 17, 2021, T-Mobile was alerted of an individual trying to sell stolen customer data in an online forum. I contacted T-Mobile and was told that the main tower has a work order on it but to dont hold your breath regarding if and when it would be fixed. Also, missed many calls and texts after being sent T-mobile Sim cards for our phones. 2:22-cv-00843 in the U.S. District Court Western District of Washington. An arbitration hearing brings in someone to be an impartial third party in place of the judge to listen to both sides and decide how to resolve the dispute. Service absolutely is beyond awful and ive been in the store over 20 times, bought a new phone even though mine was just 1 year old. Should have never been sold this package. T-Mobile's negligence was responsible for millions of customers' personal information being exposed in 2021, according to a class action suit. Horrible, horrible service. I have been with t-mobile almost 20year. I believe the phone was refurbished and/or. Cost me $350 for a new T-Mobile phone. My IPhone 7 became unusable. Motherboard later confirmed that the information came from T-Mobile servers. Ok but then it says 20daus early. My daughter and I have a shared phone plan we started off with sprint.Sprint never told us that they were bought out by tmobil. One of the phones I had, shut down A week or so before my contract was up. Maybe T-Mobile bought out your last contract so you could switch from AT&T, Verizon or Sprint, and now youre locked in a contract with no way out. I hate this this service. In nearly all cases, the contract you signed likely has a clause for arbitration, or binding arbitration. This means that you effectively dismissed your right to sue T-Mobile in favor of an arbitration process for any disputes. I had the LG thinq V50 and V60. So Im paying on a phone that doesnt work and my thing was just like electricity if you got electricity to your house and all of a sudden the wind blows and you lose electricity, your meter stops and your meter does not go up anymore until the service gets corrected which means thats what Sprint /T-Mobile should be doing until they get it corrected. I was forced to upgrade to a new phone and a new contract. I had Sprint for many years. My service has gone to almost nothing. I never received the $200 credit for upgrade promised in store due to customer service error. Since the merge with sprint and t mobile my service is horrible. Both lawsuits accuse T-Mobile of violating the California Consumer Privacy Act which allows any Californian the right to see all the information a company has saved on them, as well as a full list of all the third parties that data is shared with. I live on fix income how can you bill go up every month&then you are threateni with turn off . They wont help us! This should not happen in the city with towers everywhere. Yeah this is really getting ridiculous. My phone kept saying NOT CONNECTED TO ANY NETWORK I have the Galaxy Note 10. NOW WATCH: Customers expect CEOs to take action against climate change now more than ever, Unilever executive says. If you are a T-Mobile customer, you may be eligible to join this data breach class action lawsuit inquiry because the company failed to keep your data safe and secure. The T-Mobile class action lawsuit argues that more than 50 million customers' confidential proprietary information (CPI) and customer proprietary network information (CPNI) was disclosed to third parties without their consent. For further information, please complete the form on this page. "}},{"@type":"Question","name":"Is there a class action suit against T-Mobile? Those affected have. Types of Data that may be at risk include: If you believe your data was breached, please fill out the form below and an attorney will further review your case. Ive been woth Tmobile for 10yrs. Im still paying this phone! expected to be mailed out. who says he received 50 unwanted calls from T-Mobile and its affiliates chasing down a strangers unpaid debt. *, 1133 Penn Avenue Because this is just half of whats I have been going through the last 5 years. He says T-Mobile developed the networks launch without disclosing to its customers including former Sprint customers following the merger between Sprint and T-Mobile it intended to shut down older networks without adequately addressing network incompatibilities for numerous devices dependent upon them. How can I get in on this lawsuit? T-Mobile Complaints: How You Can Get Justice (and Money Back). Let us know in the comments. In December 2021 I made a mobile phone purchase over the phone with T-Mobile. Some states prohibit attorney representation, but you can always consult a lawyer before you file a Small Claims lawsuit against T-Mobile. In my area I have to use my wifi just to make calls. Why: Class action lawsuits and settlements involving T-Mobile and Verizon have collectively revolved around claims related to accessibility, service and billing. Add me my pay for 5g it was mandatory by T-Mobile because of my phone and I never have service and its not fast like they claim to be. Their Verizon towers that wont allow Tmobile to use them. Now heres the 7th month and they decide the promotional prices will not be applied. I switched to T-Mobile a little over a month ago and now I cannot use my phone anywhere. Ive been a Sprint customer since 1985. This is probably the stupidest thing ever. I was not informed about the pending change when I bought this phone. I will say I have had no problems when it was just metro pcs which I had that for years when I lived in Florida were metro started its just irritating and I feel like someone else has control sometimes over my phone, I find TMobile online 5g gateway. I got a message stating that it was 2 many devices connected. My service has been terrible. T-Mobile is facing a lawsuit from the Federal Trade Commission. 310-740-3401, Please add me. When expanded it provides a list of search options that will switch the search inputs to match the current selection. Who: Verizon and T-Mobile have been involved in a number of class action lawsuits recently. Areas that were decent now have ZERO service. So I would have to go back to the T-mobile store that I received the printout from. Add me. Ive called Sprint/T-Mobileand have complained about the lack of several times to no avail. Since the merger Ive had nothing but problems. Don't Miss Out! By submitting your comment and contact information, you agree to receive marketing emails from Top Class Actions regarding this and/or similar lawsuits or settlements, and/or to be contacted by an attorney or law firm to discuss the details of your potential case at no charge to you if you qualify. David Berger represents consumers in class actions with a special emphasis on data breach, privacy, and financial services litigation. This site is intended to assist people securely deal with their own legal requirements by providing information on the law and lawsuits. This means that hackers can obtain more sensitive data, in addition to obtaining the tool that many use for two-factor authentication. I went through interruptions with phone service to no service at all and to buy new phones for service. Where: T-Mobile and Verizon are used by consumers nationwide. I texted why you cut off the phone what have I done work. Former customers should also change their PIN if they used the same or similar PIN as their T-Mobile account. We have 1,000s of individual clients like who are affected by the data breach. In general, arbitration is a form of alternative dispute resolution in which two parties resolve a disagreement outside of court with a third-party arbitrator, as opposed to a judge or jury, deciding on the matter. Recently, T-Mobile settled a class action lawsuit to resolve claims made against it for the August 2021 data breach that affected approximately 76.6 million US Citizens. This site is intended to assist people securely deal with their own legal requirements by providing information on the law and lawsuits. My experience merging from Sprint to T-mobile has been an absolute nightmare. With hundreds of successful settlements to our credit, were ready to help you fight against the large corporations that dont care about their customers. Not only has no one been getting 5G, I cannot get any service through Sprint. Please add me. A list of open investigations and almost 50 million former, current and prospective customers. Much static even when speaking with T-Mobile .T mobile is covering up. Best Class Action Lawsuits 2022 How to File Claim for Class Action Lawsuits Step One: Find Products You Purchased Step Two: Fill Out the Claim Form Step Three: Get your Check in the Mail Take a look of our list to find open settlements for products you may have purchased. When the switch happened from sprint to t mobile it didnt work at all and my family was left without phone service. What. that reports on class action lawsuits, class action settlements, We'll ask for 15% commission out of your settlement from your T-Mobile legal action when you receive it, subject to our 100% satisfaction guarantee. We work closely with class action and mass tort attorneys across the country and help with investigations into corporate wrongdoing. Ive had so many escalations on this phone its unreal and all they keep telling me is theres a problem with the phone yeah I think thats not including me driving an hour and a half to Suffolk Virginia when I live in North Carolina and back, then I had to drive two hours to Virginia Beach, Virginia, and two hours back to North Carolina to the apple . How do I join this suit? I switched from Verizon to TMobile 1 year ago and its been nothing but a nightmare. T-Mobile CEO John Legere, and those under him, have lawyers of his own that are ready to defend the company tooth and nailand win. FairShake is not a law firm, but an online service to help you begin arbitration against T-Mobile. ","acceptedAnswer":{"@type":"Answer","text":" ClassAction.org is a group of designers, writers and programmers who have been working in the legal space for nearly a decade. It costs nothing to sign up. I was about to sue T-MOBILE in small clai.s but, maybe Ill talk with this guy instead. T-Mobile US is trying to force customers into arbitration in order to avoid a class-action lawsuit that accuses the phone carrier of violating federal law by selling its customers' real-time . I thought I was going nuts. I have 5 lines and its all the same. In the proposed. Ready to start your claim? Im a metro psc by the mobile user for over 4 years and my phone is always messing up and no signal or internet I was about to change phone service but its been a business number for years and the data is always running out or slow and download random updates for no reason. Another, in March 2020, which exposed T-Mobile customers financial information, Social Security number, and other account information. We dealt with this for 7 months before finally just giving in & paying off the bill just so we could switch services. T-Mobile does not believe that customers had their financial information, credit card information, debit, or other payment information stolen in the attack. Several trademarks are owned by their respective owners. They claimed to take money off our bill for all the trouble, but then we got charged even more than our original Sprint billno compensations whatsoever. So many drop calls no service. F (619) 756-6991, 111 W. Washington Street Most recently, in December 2020, which affected 200,00 customers and disclosed phone numbersamong other information. Now my bill is 100$ more than what I agreed on. They finally did send me a booster but it requires Wi-Fi and I have never had Wi-Fi capabilities at my home. This happens to my phone/service daily where Im unable to use my phone for anything, calls, text and or internet for hours at times. T-Mobile faces a proposed class action that alleges it failed to exercise "reasonable care" in safeguarding the sensitive private information of millions of consumers from a widespread data breach announced by the carrier around January 20. I received think 12/13. Long story short had to call every month to have my bill corrected. Plus it chooses whem.it wants to work. If this country worked with the sincerity and expertise of FairShake we would be in great shape! I have never been told that my service would require a 5G phone by T-Mobile. Submit below. F (412) 231-0246, Administrative Office Xeljanz. Same! Money spent for repairs, monthly rental/lease payments still being paid, had to pay off the broken phone, and still have issues with phone I had to buy. At this point, attorneys working with ClassAction.org are no longer accepting claims on behalf of consumers looking to pursue arbitration against T-Mobile. They are comparable to aol 1.0 Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Amount (s): $14,000,000 = $4,500,000 in attorney fees + $7,000,000 to Claimants +$2,500,000 in non cash benefits (free minutes, text messages and HotSpot usage) - settlement administrator expenses (identifying and paying the class) - $1,000 to the lead plaintiff. Maaannn I thought I was going g crazy gotta hook my iPad up to my phone in order to use it, Count me in I had sprint for years and years then T-Mobile came around I have two I phones my son phone gets the 5g and my phone does not get the 5g. PLEASE add me to the class action . Calls wont come in. More than 2 Representatives told me my prior phone and new one I had to purchase would no longer work on new network and that I would need to get a new phone again. On August 17, 2021, T-Mobile was alerted of an individual trying to sell stolen customer data in an online forum. Add me this is Happening to my phone no service continuously had T-Mobile for 7 Plus Years, Yess add me because this is not acceptable at all, Data is terrible Im always having to use my WiFi at home because it works better then T-Mobile data. Weve designed our services to be inexpensive, and for you not to spend out-of-pocket. Defendant has been unwilling to acknowledge the Defect, much less remedy it, and Plaintiff hereby seeks to correct that injustice.. I have an LGK 30. Best of the Best. Check out our list of Class Action Lawsuits and Class Action Settlements you may qualify to join! They literally gave me a free phone for the switch Just go get a new phone you losers. My phone works when it wants to and doesnt work when it dont. To prevent SIM swapping fraud, T-Mobile also recommends that current customers activate the Account Takeover Protection service in addition to changing your account PIN and password. I have trouble Day one. I signed up for PC for people they go through T-Mobile Sprint had it first when they switched we could not get service me and my daughter-in-law when it was Sprint we had excellent service now our phones dont work our TVs dont work I want involved in this lawsuit. Please sign me up and share this information. Lynch Carpenter is committed to keeping our site compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act. I so hope this gets tossed out. I was forced to upgrade and now Im being overcharged. I have received a notification from T mobile that my information has been used in the breach. This is how bad my situation is. Been with Sprint 18 years and lived in same home 6 years.

Suffolk County Community College Registrar Hours, Articles J