composite lilith in 12th house

And I learned a lot too. thanks you very much Dawn to shed some lights on this! Bonus points if the Sun and Moon are conjunct. You can use this to your . What is your thought on this. You dont want, on the whole, a composite Mars in the 12th square to Neptune, unless you are missionaries or you plan to open up a swimming pool installation company. Two sides of the same coin. Its more complex than just the composite positions. Just as the Sun is the Luminary of the day, the Moon is the Luminary of the night. Arent these positive aspects good enough to sustain a relationship down-to-earth, telling me to forgive and try again or just simply blowing the matter worse and prolonging it?. This places can even indicate psychic ability. My natal venus is in the 12 th house. One valuable lesson I learned is to refrain being attached to an outcome with him. We also have 3 composite planets and an asteroid in house 8. The romantic nature of the past relationship is more emphasized which planets such as Venus, Mars, or Lilith in the twelfth house. I would like to help you, but you would need a full analysis of the charts to know what is going on with this 12th house energy. How that manifests depends on other aspects. Hes Gemini sun . We feel it has a nebulous, yet mysteriously powerful influence on our lives when we have planets there, even though we cant quite fathom the type of influence it wieldsare we being seduced to a precipitous cliff by external forces, or are the demons within driving us to the edge? There is a certain someone whose natal Sun is in the 12 th, his sun also receiving a natal square from his Neptune. Illusions yes I know. Maybe someone else on the page will have an answer for you. This will tell you the energy sounding the ending. Any insight you can offer would be greatly appreciated. I am a strong 12th houser myself and it meant so much to me that we could live together and I never felt my precious solitude was infringed upon. We have a meaningful journey to take together, but we must ultimately be alone. We both feel we have been together over many lifetimes. We are both married similar age kids. Wow very insightful thank you so much, I love your writing!! taurus venus-mars conjunction in Your opinion? Me and my friend have composite sun conj. Could I ask Your opinion? I dont know why but i love him so much and sometimes I come up with things like dreaming of him to call me after a while he calls me. It has felt fated, mesmerizing, seductive, magnetic and karmic. I have learned to surrender much but our relationship isnt surviving, we cant let go altogether and cant seem to be together. It usually indicates that there is something karmic surrounding that planet that needs fixingit is, in a prior life, something that was missed or misused between them. 4) Conjunctions to the Axis/Angles = very strong bond. If you have Lilith in the 12 th house of your chart, her themes will manifest in terms of isolation, the shadow, and limitation. We have an interesting stellium in the 6th Uranus, Eros, Ceres, and Vertex all within a degree of each other. But from the first moment I felt and I know he did as well this very big attraction to him. I still feel a strong connection to him, but in a way, I guess I have come to reasonable terms with not being with him. Also, I would think that the answer to your issues is not in the composite, but in your natal comparison. I do use the Black Moon Lilith in my composites, but what she represents there is a whole article of its own. Usually, life will present us with huge dilemmas that cause us to choose between the ego and the soul path. I am in a very confused place myself right now, wanting to forgive, still loving her, but not understanding her and whether healing her childhood wounds will bring her attraction back, or if its got something more to do with me and something I need to let go of. Also, forgive my double Virgo and the fact that I was once an editor: the phrase is unrequited love not unrequired. Sorry. Saturn and Pluto and Ascedant. Could be a seperation. What to make of this? I can honestly say that I love this man from the highest level of my being, but I dont feel we belong together in a committed relationship. Reply. For him, its TOO many of his own issues. I was with him longer than Ive ever consecutively been with someone- 1 1/2 years. :In a composite chart: What does it mean when both people have juno in the 12 House? This is okay, as long as we learn from those mistakes and adjust our steps. Definitely karmic and unbreakable. With Lilith so deeply involved, this relationship has a direct bearing on your feelings about your sexual power. I am surprised I did not find it and comment earlier, as I am still haunted by the same relationship 2 years after it ended. It doesn't have to be a breakup. It doesnt matter. (Because the moon's orbit is elliptical, it has two center . Your email address will not be published. The south node lies there on the natal composite. I feel like I never want tk part from this man. He seems very able to detach himself and move to the future. We all find our gods where we can and must. Lilith in the Twelfth House of Astrology (Explained) June 3, 2022 by Wisdom Tavern. Composite Pluto in the 12th House With Composite Pluto in the 12th house, you may struggle over power and control in ways that aren't obvious. They usually experience issues with drugs or alcohol. His sun scorpio falls into my fourth house in my natal chart and mine ,cancer, falls into his 8th. Is this similar for composite ruler in 12th? In the second house of values, beware . Do you think perhaps its just the heavily dominated 12th house of our composite chart thats responsible for my belief that we may be twin flames? In synastry, I have my sun, mercury, and mars in his 12th house in pisces, and his venus in my 12th house in cancer/gemini. 4 months passed since then. I live in a kind of constant daydream /illusion of being near my beloved ghost I know this is not truth , but I dont know how I could do without. I will look into it. The working dynamic of the partnership is in the biwheel (how do you make me feel?) Im trying to determine the karmic lessons we need to learn from this. Struggling against our own unconscious is not an easy thing In contrast, couples who come together to create something for the collective often have the appropriate planets in the composite 12th, there for all to see. You explain the ineffable. It often helps to work together on projects they find meaningful, or to spend some time doing community or charity work. But my heart and mind keep telling me to fight again. You can imagine the past 10 years have not been easy. I also have two stelliums in the 11th and 12th of my natal chart.a total of 8 planets (6 in Leo). When composite Lilith is placed in the eighth house of the composite chart, this makes the relationship between the two people very intense. His venus also opposed my Lilith in XII., his Pluto also trine my lilith in XII. Neptunes great teaching is that love is a powerful force in and of itself, and should not be used as a binder. Synastries (especially composite charts) are complicated and if confused (or you feel threatened) you should consult a professional. There are lots of couples with heavy 12th house influence who are out in the open. While separated from his girlfriend and in the final stages of breaking it off with her, we had several secret liaisons- more 12th house. That I could be around someone and not feel uncomfortable. Please can someone find me some positive end result here because I have not too much hope after reading that article aboyt the 12 house and I am going insane because I can not really tell anyone what is going on in my life> (husband, kids or even him)I do not want to hurt anybodys life but that means I have to give up my love which is just to hurtful to do! I like to think of Pluto more in terms of the battle between the ego and the soul. That you both have the Moon in the 12th makes you both sensitive to your surroundings and highly intuitive. I know he is devoted to his son more maybe than to his wife but he cares about him as well because he is a very nice man. Our synastry with my beloved couple is very strong with good connections between both 1th and 7th house rulers and many positive aspects like double whammy saturn-moon, and positive ascendant-moon, ascendant-venus, venus-moon, and so warm and intense pluto conj. The fatedness of it all doesnt make sense at times, like union of the subconscious. Learn how your comment data is processed. what can we do here? The story of your inability to connect probably has more to do with your individual chart comparisons than the composite chart. Once they have hammered out their imbalance (too little, too much is often a theme with the 12th) they must find a way to make something real of their inspiration. Found the site while trying to decipher a stellium in a composite 12th house. sounds pathetic, but thats just the nature of 12th house love; you cant downsize or decrease its feeling and meaning.. What a way to describe it ~ nebulous, yet mysteriously powerful influence on our lives or my life as far as i know, this was exactly how I confused myself in this short and intense relationship with an ex. Lilith in Synastry. Im sure your midpoint chart is valid if you had it read properly. Dawn, I just found this and it seems to hold some answers about what is going wrong with my marriage of 8 years. *And in Synastry- My Chiron RIsing (asc in Taurus) sits in his 12th house) HI, Sign up here if you would like to know when Dawn's Foundations e*book will be made available, The Composite Chart and the 12th House: The Ghost at the Door. I found so many answers and maybe some dissapointments as well :/. Saturn and Uranus both have a lot to say about Aquarius. North Node conjuncts Desc. The 12th house conjunction in Cancer indicates that there is a nurturing issue between you that needs resolving. I apologize for the mistakes, Im French and sometimes it is difficult to express in English . Saturn is the heaviest aspected planet in this composite, which actually reinforces the intensity of the Moon/Saturn-opposite theme from synastry. Thank You so much for Your answer! Much depends on the relationship of the 12th house planets to one another. Transit Mercury in the 12th House Meaning, Transit Birth Chart, Mercury Astrology Free Interpretations . Oh wow, Im glad to be reading this after the fact. We still keep in touch as just friends occasionally, and sometimes I feel like I am having conversations with him in my head. The midpoint composite points out the places where the planets in the two charts manifest. Sadly, our Moon is square to Uranus and I suspect this might be one influence behind her decision to break off all contact with me. What the twelfth house demands of us always is that we give the ego a rest, but often challenges regarding the ego are exactly what we have to face with twelfth house planets. In our synastry my North Node/South Node axis is conjunct his MC/IC axis and his Moon conjuncts my IC. If you dont like how someone operates, who cares how connected you are to them? And yes, you need to put the natal charts around the composite to see how this is going to affect the individuals. There is still a sense that anything can happen though, very unpredictable energy. I might even say hes one of the closest people to me. Transit Neptune in the Composite 12th House. I put mars (Cancer) in his 12th. We tried to stop but we couldnt be in the same room aloneI know it sounds nothing more than two horny people getting together but it really wasnt the same..or was it? They represent different aspects of a relationship. But venus, mars, moon and vertex in the first house in pisces. i dont know, looking at this chart, it has completely different emphasis, from my regular composite. I read our full synastry report, using dual cosmodynes, and the outcome was very positive and harmonic, scoring pretty much above the average! In reality, 12th house people tend to believe it doesn't matter what they do. Black Moon Lilith is the geometric point in the sky that marks the furthest point of the moon's orbit around the earth. Interesting description: it seems like weve followed ourselves around the country for each of our lives and not ever taking the time to learn about each other. Sorry, I cant respond to lists of aspects. Im afraid that you would need a full synastry reading in order to make sense of the situation for you and your wife. thundered Hi Dawn. There are two conjunctions with ascendent as well. And they might move next year to another town because of their son so I am already dying from the thought that I will not see him after that. Lilith in 12th House, Black Moon Lilith In Twelfth House; 1 Angel Number, 1 Angel Number Twin Flame. Was our purpose to heal each other? Im sorry, Kyveli, but this is too complex a question to answer in the space here. He literally proposed to me the night we met. Mars & NNode in Cancer/10th. Everything you said is so on point. Definitely karmic and unbreakable. I really appreciate your take on the 12th house; it definitely resonates as true, from my experience. Its not special, its common. Now we hate each other and nothing made sense. If we do things out of fear or for security, and we dont listen to the call to step onto our proper path in life, we are serving the ego instead of the soul.

What Does Rideshare Mean In Ms Monopoly, Articles C