boles apartments waterville, maine

Many of the citys best rentals will be located close to downtown in grand Victorian rental homes and duplexes. Situated on the first floor, this apartment offers a serene and peaceful atmosphere in a highly sought-after neighborhood. The average rent for a one bedroom apartment in Waterville, ME is $1,034 per month. Extra storage and plenty of parking! Convenient access to I-95 connects Waterville to destinations like Portland and Boston for daytrips and weekend getaways alike. First month + Security deposit due at move in. Boles Apts - Waterville, ME - Apartments in Waterville, Maine U.S. Waterville, ME Real Estate Operators of Apartment Buildings Apartments Boles Apts UNCLAIMED 1.0 (1 Review) 10 Nudd Street Waterville, ME 04901 About Contact Details Reviews Claim This Listing About Categorized under Apartments. Enjoy the convenience of living adjacent to the famous family-owned Joseph's market and walking distance to downtown Waterville and the newly built waterfront promenade. Login. City officials are reviewing a proposal that would raze the building to make way for 36 townhouse-style apartments. We surface the largest marketplace of apartment rentals to search through, so you can feel confident you'll find the best available rental in Waterville. From $144 per night. In the 1940s and '50s, the building had been the Roosevelt Motor. This stunning apartment is now available for rent at $1800 per month and offers an exceptional living experience for those seeking a comfortable and stylish home. Rent is $3,000. Set a destination, transportation method, and your ideal commute time to see results. It is heated with hot water. For nature lovers, Waterville offers recreational fun for all four seasons of the year. (RLNE7911597). The opera house features theater, ballet, concerts, comedy acts and community events. Age ~76 (207) 873-4311. This stunning apartment is now available for rent at $1800 per month and offers an exceptional living experience for those seeking a comfortable and stylish home. Waterville is home to two institutions of higher educationColby College and Thomas College. Call Keystone Management today at 877-776-4875 and come join one of our accommodating and centrally-located communities in Waterville. The Rent Zestimate for this home is $1,059/mo, which has increased by $1,059/mo in the last 30 days. $1,125 While some of our properties are complexes, we also offer apartments for rent in converted houses, and each unit comes packed with all kinds of amenities. Locals also enjoy congregating to engage in outdoor fun at Quarry Road Recreation Area and on the Kennebec River. Situated on the first floor, this apartment offers a serene and peaceful atmosphere in a highly sought-after neighborhood. Carol enjoyed many years of skiing at Sugarloaf, wintering in Gulfport, Fla. and enjoying her home on Messalonskee Lake in Oakland. Apartments For Rent in Waterville, ME. You'll enjoy the convenience of living in the heart of downtown Waterville, with all its amenities just a stone's throw away. 9 Pleasant St # 1, Waterville, ME 04901 is an apartment unit listed for rent at /mo. Sort: Just For You This didnt stop your new city, however! Email me listings and apartment related info. - Fresh Paint Throughout Apartments in Waterville,ME with Utilities Included, Apartments near University of Maine at Augusta, The average rent of a 1 bedroom rental in Waterville, ME is $1,034, The average rent of a 2 bedroom rental in Waterville, ME is $1,220, The average rent of a 3 bedroom rental in Waterville, ME is $1,348, The average rent of a 4 bedroom rental in Waterville, ME is $1,343. Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity to live in a beautiful one bedroom apartment in the heart of Waterville for $1100! Beverage said the 10,000-square-foot buildings are being manufactured in South Paris, and three would be delivered to the site to be occupied in the fall and the fourth would be completed in December. -Pet allowed (additional considered with a monthly fee) Close distance to I-95, hospital and Augusta Marketplace Shopping Center. Property Id 1107759 You can filter your search and get tailored results designed just for you. (RLNE7946029), Wonderful Condo - Property Id: 1105277 What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? $1100/month. Details. RENTAL FEE: $800.00 INCLUDES HEAT AND HOT WATER - Lots of Natural Light The winner will be chosen on Nov. 7th. UNIT AMENTITIES: -6 month lease Property Id 1126323 $1,250/month 16 West St 3 beds, 1 bath We are offering a three bedroom apartment to rent for $1550 per month. If the page does not reload within 5 seconds, please refresh the page. About 281 Main St Waterville, ME 04901 The apartment is heated /hot water, has washer and dryer on the premise, trash removal, snow plowing security front door NO PETS OR SMOKING . Driveway plowed.New tile in the bathroom and bath. The board is expected Tuesday to consider final plans for the project. how to reference attachments in a report. 48 Apartments rental listings are currently available. We have a beautiful three-bedroom, two-bathroom unit available for rent in Waterville, located at 6 Clark St. Terms of Lease -6 Months lease -No smoking on the premise -Heat included -Hot water included -Snow removal . You can visit the historicalWaterville Opera House, which was founded in 1902. Check price 30+ days ago Next-immo Report View property Waterville - Nice 1 Bedroom for Rent 04901, Waterville, Kennebec County, ME New washer and dryer Create a commenting profile by providing an email address, password and display name. Results within 10 miles 47 Waterstone Landing 12315 Roachton Rd, Perrysburg, OH 43551 the parking area is plowed and it has secured front door, keyed mail boxes. Please note the display name will appear on screen when you participate. Ample parking space. . Were very mindful not to go over three stories, Curran said. Electronic Payment or Cash Card Required for Monthly Rent Payment. 480 sqft $725 Report This Listing Amenities In unit laundry Parking Unit Amenities in unit laundry Property Amenities parking This unit is on the 3th floor . Date Available: Mar 1st 2023. This apartment is perfect for those who are looking for a comfortable and spacious living space in the heart of Waterville. All situated intown Waterville with private entry and 2 parking spaces. Property Id 1096242 Waterville Map Waterville is a city in Kennebec County, Maine, United States, on the west bank of the Kennebec River. No Pets Allowed Take our personalized quiz. $1,250/month rent. Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Scores provided by You'll love the roomy floor plan, which provides plenty of space to make your home your own. Unit features an applianced kitchen with stove and fridge, dining/living room area, 1 bedroom with closet and a 3/4 bathroom (stand up shower only). CrimeIndex (U.S.) provided by Precisely used data sourced from Precisely, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), and various law enforcement agencies. Our mission is, frankly, to continue a legacy of providing safe, accessible housing with a community atmosphere that Art has really started, and we just look to continue that legacy, Curran said. You might be able to get out and walk when living in this area. window.__mirage2 = {petok:"oFaN.AIux3Xib4lIWo.WlKGeXRnWOqMQ7bAMfctzvv4-1800-0"}; Two bedroom apartments in these types of rentals generally range from $800 - $1,000. More From $40/night Min stay: 30 nights Condo in Waterville Bates Museum. Written verification of income in an amount equal to 3 times the monthly rent per household will be required. It looks like you do not have any active subscriptions. 281 Main Street, Waterville, ME 04901 1 Bedroom $725 480 sqft This unit is on the 3th floor . Come Join Us For Good Food andFast Service! SECURITY DEPOSIT REQUIRED Experience the ultimate in downtown living at 9 Pleasant Street! Coin operated washer/dryer, Charming Studio in Winslow Available Mid-Late February! The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. -6 month lease Already have a commenting profile? Heat & Hot Water included. $2,500-$2,600 Spectrum Property Management Moving is tough for high school students! Last month's rent due within first 90 days. Waterville Apartment Features Bedrooms 1 Bedroom Apartments 2 Bedroom Apartments 3 Bedroom Apartments Price Apartments under $2000 Apartments under $1500 Apartments under $1400 Apartments under $1300 View More+ Lifestyle Cheap Apartments Pet Friendly Apartments Property Type Waterville Houses Apartments Near Waterville Apartment rent in Waterville has increased by 2.3% in the past year. This third floor unit is laid out well, with a large living room and ample kitchen storage. She died alongside her husband, son, daughter, and five grandchildren. James E Boles. Carol was. Terms of Lease -6 Months lease -No smoking on the premise -Heat included -Hot water included -Snow removal . Please wait for the page to reload. Development proposed by Arcon Realty would require razing the building that for many years housed the John Martin's Manor restaurant. Watervilles close-knit community comes together for a variety of family-friendly events, including the Waterville Intown Arts Fest, Taste of Greater Waterville, and the Maine International Film Festival. The hotel is only 5 min from Colby College and it's a 5 min drive from stores/restaurants etc. 281 Main St has 3 military bases within 101.4 miles, the nearest is Bangor Air Guard Station which is 56.6 miles away and a 65 minutes . History [ edit] The apartment is heated /hot water, has washer and dryer on the premise, trash removal, snow plowing Historical Residence Records. Come on down in your costume and we will take your picture and for the next week after that our customers will vote on the best costume. Check availability now! We have apartments that are close to running, walking, and even skiing trails. Two bedroom apartment rentals are similarly priced to rentals near the city center. Lived here in 2012. This profile is in addition to your subscription and website login. 7.8 Good 131 reviews. Success. It had been owned by Peter Martin, who grew up in the business with his father, John, who opened it in 1977. The apartment complex is for people 55 and over. The former John Martins Manor restaurant at 54 College Ave. in Waterville. Living room, private entry, off street parking and trash removal. Carols five grandchildren, Megan, Kaitlin, Connor, Lindsay and John were the love of her life. 2d entrance to apt from Sewall Street through the glassed-in/screened (summertime) porch; paved courtyard on east side available for tenant use. Please check your email to confirm and complete your registration. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Skip carousel. 04901, 1 Br That is really as high as it gets in the neighborhood.. 2 Beds @ Western Ave, Waterville. First and Security Deposit Required This profile is in addition to your subscription and website login. Cat or Small Dog negotiable with applicable pet fee. Small Dog under 25lbs negotiable. You can use our Rent Calculator to figure out how much you should spend on rent in, Population Density: 1,223.6 people/sq mile. Waterville Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. 3 Beds, $1,500 Please note the display name will appear on screen when you participate. Rich Abrahamson/Morning Sentinel. Feb 9, 2023 update: showings can begin 2/20/23; est'd move-in date the second or third of March, 2023. Amenities included: deck, updated kitchen, updated bathroom, laundry in building, and yard. Please wait for the page to reload. Now lets take a look at some apartments for rent and find you the home of your dreams. No Pets Allowed Tenant responsible for: Propane for monitor heater and stove Contact us now to schedule a viewing. No smoking. Lock mail boxes on 2nd FLOOR ALL NEW FLOORING. Log in to join the discussion. Housing Type: Studio, Large two story House Each unit Heat included water and trash Some errands can be accomplished on foot, but for others youll need a car. Downtown Waterville is vibrant with an array of eclectic shops and diverse eateries in well-preserved historic buildings. @ (207) 716-1096 Brokerage. It is located at 28 High St, Oakland, ME . WATERVILLE -- Elias John Boles, 88, of Waterville and Gulfport, Fla., passed away after a brief illness Wednesday, Sept. 6, 2006, at Lakewood Continuing Care Center in Waterville. If the page does not reload within 5 seconds, please refresh the page. Known Residents. Arthur Turmelle, his wife, Connie, their daughter, Joie, and her husband, Mike Curran, hope to begin the project this fall at the site of the former John Martins Manor restaurant at 54 College Ave., after the building has been razed. Hi, to comment on stories you must create a commenting profile. Terms of Lease Spectrum Property Management No matter what type of food you like, you can find it in Waterville. All Rentals. She was born in St. Stephens New. Email me listings and apartment related info. security front door NO PETS OR SMOKING . Elias Bales. In Boles, there are 3,431 1-unit detached housing units. Home to Colby College and Thomas College, Waterville is the regional commercial, medical and cultural center. Tenant responsible for: Propane for monitor heater and stove Unit 2 is a small (approx 270 sq ft) one-bedroom, one-bath, one adult occupancy, 2d floor apartment (stairs, no elevator) on the west side of this antique Maine apartment building in the Winthrop Historic District. With great rent specials, price drops, and the best values in Waterville, one of these 21 rentals will be your next home. -No smoking on the property Sign in or Subscribe You might be able to get out and walk when living in this area. This browser is no longer supported. ThePine Ridge Golf Clubin Waterville is open to golf enthusiasts from early spring to late fall. u kiss dongho instagram; Living close to the city center will put you within walking distance of the areas great, newly-refurbished urban attractions, shopping, dining, and entertainment. No smoking (of any type). Condo Features: Eat-In, fully applianced kitchen, washer and dryer, large sunny living room , bathroom with full size shower. Like many New England towns, Waterville was established as a mill city, but mid-century decline led to a population drain and general depression. Waterville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4). The 30,000-square-foot building was closed in 2007 after a 30-year run. Fresh cut frys and the famous Bolleys Hot Dog with salt porkare greatmorningor night. Waterville, ME 04901. E-Book Overview Conservation of Furniture Conservation of Furniture : Shayne Rivers, Nick Umney : 2003 : pdf . You can also find antiques in downtown Waterville atHeirloom Antiques and Vintage. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Maine is an adventure state and Mainers like to enjoy the great outdoors. UNIT AMENTITIES: Its definitely needed.. He was. Open Houses. RENTAL FEE. Please submit the form on this page or contact Joel Bennett at 207-592-9117 to learn more. Waterville Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. The average rent for a three bedroom apartment in Waterville, ME is $1,348 per month. Apartment Features View Apartments for rent in Waterville, ME. Apply at TurboTenant: http://rental.turbotenant.com/p/5-mar-val-terrace-winslow-me-unit-e8/1105277 Check with your local Waterville utilities for estimates. in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. Overall crime in Waterville is above average in comparison to the national average. If thats the case, youll love our units that are located near downtown. Tenant Pays Monthly Trash Bill. Peter Martin sold the restaurant to Autote Enterprises of New Haven, Connecticut, which closed the restaurant because it was losing money. A Division of SaleSpider Media. Already registered? - Located just off I-95 in Fairfield. Unit features a fully applianced kitchen with stove and fridge, living room, 3 bedrooms, 1 bath and separate laundry area equipped with stackable washer and dryer. Death Notice: Reynold Joseph Thibodeau Sr. Death Notice: Althea G. (Cressey) Spooner, Madison man serving 30 days for violation of privacy in cellphone incident, With Domino's opening in Farmington, 'pizza wars' taking place on community Facebook group, Former facilities director for Bread of Life Ministries sentenced for sexual abuse of girl, Man convicted in previous death pleads guilty in 1987 killing of Janet Brochu of Winslow, Reporting Aside: As China woman confronts fatal diagnosis, she hopes for a final wish. This unit offers hardwood floors, off-street parking, washer/dryer hookup, and a dishwasher. Contact us now to schedule a viewing. James Boles in Maine James Boles found in Oakland and Waterville. The average rent of a 1 bedroom rental in Waterville, ME is $1,033. New! No Pets Allowed Looking for a move-in ready home in a peaceful location? 20.8 mi. The City Council on Tuesday may refer the rezoning request to the Planning Board for a public hearing and recommendation, and the council would make the final decision. City Planner Ann Beverage said Wednesday that Arcon Realty also owns land to the south of 54 College Ave. that has apartments on it, but part of the property is vacated land that would be split off and added to the Manor property to be used for parking. Cats will be considered on a per case basis with additional pet fee. Apartment is in the new downtown area. OAKLAND Carol Ann Boles of Oakland, 77, passed away on Nov. 24, 2020 at Main General Medical Center, Augusta. First month's rent and Security Deposit due upon signing. WATERVILLE A family that has owned and managed several housing units in Waterville for more than 35 years is looking to build 36 townhouse-style apartments in 14 buildings off College Avenue.

Crystal Smith Tate Mother, Gus Johnson Announcing Schedule, Articles B