bnha time travel fic recs

It's definitely an interesting read. I have never watched attack on titan that did not stop me from searching through all of its bnha crossovers on ao3 I feel like this list is shorter than usual oh well my hero academia . I'll post more fics in a reply which I still think are really good, but those ones aren't like, my personal favorites, and they will all be . Viridian & L nomu apocalypse vigilante Deku + fanart and animatics, Be Careful What You Wish For H death quirk time loop, ! He's determined not to be a weakling, and in spite of what it says on paper, he's not actually quirkless. Conversations with a . Main character is hilarious. https://archiveofourown.org/works/14446512/chapters/33370263 ?? In his caprice and eagerness to prove All Might wrong in everything, he offers him a quirk upon seven conditions. Izuku hisses. What if thats all that we need it to be? Because I read, and have read, a fuckton of fic, and I like sharing. If only she could remember to keep her useless emotions in check, avoid any unnecessary attachment, save herself and others from future pain. I've been trying to find it, https://archiveofourown.org/works/27511546/chapters/67275457, I also really recommend this fic, super good, Over the top by papireaz is a new my hero fanfic that updates regularly. Teen, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Gen, HIATUS. I can offer you double of whatever my counterpart is paying you currently, along with anything your little heart could desire. Through the grapevine - O # 5+1 fic ingenium hears about izuku from others, Permanent Membership Guaranteed - & vampire ofa, always just out of reach- O # v sad Izuku doesnt exist but people still remember him, In which the Bakusquad try to start a prank war but end up really, really confused instead -O # bakudeku, Hes my twin. Shigaraki Tomura meets Midoriya Izuku on a rooftop and hears the story of how All Might crushed his dreams. Purposeful Human Acquisition- & space au, ! this list was made march 2020 so some of the word counts and dates might not be accurate for long i broke this up into two parts because it's kinda long, the second part can be found here We usually know how the story goes, but what if Izuku took a different turn that day? Speed. - O # kid izuku and bakugo puppy love, Open your eyes (Intoxicate) - & shindeku vigilante izuku, burnt to the core (who is left behind)- O # izuku and touya are quirk trafficked and become brothers, first number id call (after my real first, that is) - O # nana and gran torino, In a Futures Woes - Series & Izuku sees the future, put your teeth into it - & Izuku and hitoshi friendship, hitoshi pretends he is quirkless, Grandma Nana and Dad for One AU - Series &, Inko Midoriya: Loved By Many, Feared By All (for one) - & DFO, A spark, a breath, a life. He was sleep-soft, eating his breakfast with one hand, idly running his fingers over the dogs downy fur with the other. He just never thought his items would be of use to him before U.A. Long Night in the Valley & ofa is haunted, 5 Times Midoriya Taught Class 1A about Memes and 1 Time they Found a Villain that Understood Them # O, Optimistic Friend Association # O Shindeku, My boyfriends delirious # tododeku sickfic, count your blessings, not your flaws # O tododeku, Try Me # songfic chapter 5 is so sweet, i swear, it was a grave yet bore no stone # O ofa reveal, The Struggles of a Modern-Day Vampire # O, throw me a goddamn rope - just enough to hang myself with & big bro Aizawa baby Deku, !! About the shady-looking figures hes accidentally spotted his neighbor meeting with. He has many other jobs that need doing. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Or. -[Podfic] once forgotten, twice removedwritten byblueh, Yes, All for One agreed. Any well written ones with great plot that youve liked? In Xing, hes a footnote in the career of his surviving brother, Alphonse Elric, the Great Alchemist of the West. bnha's time travel fics Profile (Closed, Unmoderated) Recent works Skipby GrumpySunshine Fandoms: | Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero Academia Teen And Up Audiences No Archive Warnings Apply No category Work in Progress 31 Dec 2022 Tags No Archive Warnings Apply Aizawa Shouta | Eraserhead & Midoriya Izuku It's the beginning of a journey that will make him face the many facets of a Multiverse he never knew existed. Hope yall enjoy! Black Rabbit: Villain with a Crush- & Pure Villain AU tododeku, Home with full of secrets and patches, you know? Like Shakespeare in the Park- O # bio dadmight kid izuku aizawa finds lost kid izuku in the park, youve been talking in your sleep (things youd never say to me)- O # izuku talks in his sleep, Sleepytime Hotline- O # Shindeku all night radio show contest, Deku Fan Club Origins - O # everyone loves izuku, A Family of Choice- & sick orphan midoriyas secrets are exposed and is adopted by aizawa, giving up the fight- O # Sick Izuku survival training, Puppy Love- O # sick Izuku izuocha nurse ochako, Somethings Never Change- O # Bakugo takes care of sick izuku, I Dont Deserve It- # sick shouto tododeku, Its The Little Things (That Make You Break Out of Prison Without Thinking About the Consequences)- O # dfo takes care of sick Izuku, Get Well Soon, Midoriya! Also, 85% of these are one shots. These are but tiny 100-word snippets of their lives, told one a day, every day, in 2023. And Other Questions by Midoriya Hisashi, The Perils of Parent Teacher Interviews and Small Glass Bottles, between all these undefinable, impossible odds, Say Goodbye to Yesterday (Its a New Day), im having a secret conversation about you with the tiny stars in the pitch-black sky, youve been talking in your sleep (things youd never say to me), Its The Little Things (That Make You Break Out of Prison Without Thinking About the Consequences). stolen pencils, tiny footsteps & + fan art, ! Seven days prep time. Midoriya Izuku is medically quirkless, not technically homeless, perpetually exhausted and doing his damned best despite it all. Theres no competition.. Someone activated a Fear-Inducer Quirk so powerful that it reduced All Might to this of course Aizawas class had bolted. Tsukauchi Naomasa never expected a phone call from a twelve-year-old child whod been kidnapped by villains. Yagis eyes were so dilated that the blue was almost invisible. - O#, Hope to Die- & sort of based off a book i like but not enough for it to be a crossover, sign your name before we teach you how to read- O#, ! Summary: Midoriya Izuku has always been written off as weird. In Triumvirate Knights, we see the world years later, as Izuku Midoriya and Terry McGinnis live in this different world that is a lot different because of the events of World's Finest. (The Assassins Game) - # scary izu, Not All Cures Can Heal All People - O # Izuku & Shigaraki red shoe theory quirkless clinic, Accident Prone - & quirkless vigilante izuku, midoriya izuku kills people and bakugou katsuki absolutely called it - & eldritch Izuku, Just Watch Me - & dfo izuku and shigaraki, Objectively Speaking, it Couldve Gone Worse - O # dfo, Faith Becomes You - O # spirit afo and Izuku, Please Be A Hero - O # crack Izuku wants to beat all might, ! This is not a #bakudeku story, but if Izuku hadnt wanted Todoroki to give him shit about it, he probably should have thrown away that *doujinshi Jirou had bought him. And so was born the infamous class 1-A. These are all BNHA and Bakugou-centric. But Izuku has concerns. Privacy Policy. Its Spelled Trader Not 'Traitor #, thank whatever gods may be (for my unconquerable soul) # O, !! The kids Here, he pressed his fist harder to his mouth, sucked in a wheezing breath, as if the air itself was pushing down something with physical weight. All Might knew he needed to find a successor. lifeline by kousanoes. He doesnt know why hes trapped on campus, or why theres no phone reception, or why Aizawa and Shinsou keep losing their memories of the Saturdays theyve already lived, while Izuku remains constantly, painfully aware.But he does know this: Aizawa and Shinsou keep dying, over and over again, in more brutal and creative ways. He'll have to decide what to make of the broken dreams and shattered faith of an indifferent world. But truthfully, the weird part is the only part thats accurate. power lift into your heart by IceEckos12 (tododeku) (G) (30k . What is a Yharnam? Some of the high ranking heroes attending were Bakugou, Todoroki, Iida, Kirishima . Pls link. A week later and people began to take notice. Time passed and still no one could die. Not that anyone would believe it if he told them. Just Watch Me, Moving Far Away- O# Dead inko body horror, was it reverence (or were you just tired?) Here are links forPart Four,Part Three, Part Two and Part One, -, Mortality VS Morality (And Other Things To Know About Fighting Villains) - &, The Problem Child and the Teachers Pet - O #, (Whats) Under the Surface - O # past revealed minas pov, Speak of the devil - # demon izuku makes a deal with 1A, normal? For more information, please see our Shenanigans ensue. I binged it all yesterday - started reading at around 8am and slept at 5am the next day. Aunt Mei used a machine to bring him here, but the machine couldn't make a complete Papa, so he's a bit small. He shook violently. it's glorious. Cause for Concern [PODFIC] -Written bySomethingIncorporeal. | Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero Academia (Anime & Manga). Ive never been so into a series that I wanted to try out fanfic, but here I am Anyways Im pretty new to the community and would really appreciate some fanfic recs, preferably the ones that dont revolve around ships. bnha fic recs tododeku IzuOcha midoriya izuku dad for one boku no hero academia my hero academia bnha fanfic recs fic recs bakudeku time travel au Dec 29th, 2021 See more posts like this on Tumblr #my hero academia #bnha fic recs #tododeku #IzuOcha #midoriya izuku #dad for one #boku no hero academia #bnha fanfic recs #fic recs #time travel au Did you happen to check what world you were pulling me out of when you did this? Midoriya Izuku interrupted and it was said in such an incredulous tone that had the situation not been as critical as it was, All Might would have laughed. [podfic] the cute guy next door (might be a villain)- written byAlesyira, will be about 8 to 10 hours when completed, Quirkless, young adult Midoriya Izuku has a problem. He's not in his own timeline, for one, and he may or may not have been missing for the past few months. Then it's the custody battle of the century. Mature, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Gen, WIP. He'll need the power to rise above the mire and muck of despair. In a world divided by factions vying for control, oppressive governments, and sympathetic villains, Izuku must decide his place amongst the chess pieces. I swear to fucking god, I could marry whoever makes these. Katsuki moaned after biting into the sweet and spicy pastry. So, when he realizes that the quirkless cant technically be vigilantes, it seems like the best of both worlds. An unexpected birthday present from his old high school crush reminds him of this. He plans for every wild, unlikely scenario he can think of because his anxiety gets so bad if he doesnt go through every possible outcome, every way his life could landslide into disaster but Izuku never planned for this. Here I listed 19 podfics that I enjoyed listening to (Ill keep adding more). Teen, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, F/M, HIATUS. It means that all along, hes been useless and worthless because he hasnt died yet. -[Podfic] LifelinebySilvermistAnimeLover. Inertia. This is the story of a Quirkless!Izuku making his way into heroism with the help of his newfound friend, an odd girl that was the first to call him a Hero. This has consequences. Fanfic Recs /. It's fantastic, Aizawa fits the role of Midoriya's mentor perfectly, just getting him ready for U.A. The MC is a shit in all sense of the word. When another storm hits, Ochako is better prepared, but she cant say the same for everyone. Series. We Looped Right Back to Rock Bottom - # time-loop, How Midoriya Accidentally Creates a Crow Mafia- # O, nothing is scarier than a feral fanboy- # O, The Party Dont Start Till I Walk In- # O, Yes, this is Midoriya Hisashi speaking - # O, ! bunny kick your teeth out by Oceanbreeze7. Summary: Theoretically, she has everything she needs to become a Hero. please make sure you read the warnings and check the ratings before you read them. Accidental Human Acquisition - & space au humans are space orcs alien eri, aizawa , bakugo and human izuku get captured by space overhaul, North Side of the Tree- & forest spirit izuku, ! And I can easily say that it was one of the best fics I've ever read. The Bloodstained Hero: (MHAxBloodborne crossover, author: ThatOnePsycho, FF.net, 19 chapters, ongoing) Izuku went to sleep one night. Rejected Stones: (author: Full-Paragon, FF.net, 76 chapters, ongoing) Izuku Midoriya was told by All Might he could never be a Hero. Not a rec, I'm searching for this MHA fic on wattpad I lost back when. MS. No pairings. On the bright side its the perfect time to get around to finally making part four of this masterlist series. [Podfic] Colorblindness, Not A Concussion (you Dipshits)written byFallingNarwhals, read byi_cant_read_ive_just_memorized_words, Im not colorblind! With the threat of a future only Izuku knows about, a strange missing persons case, everyone around him getting suspicious, and a quirk he shouldn't have, Izuku has his work cut out for him. Izuku, however, realizes that he could fix this. Afternoon Tea ( Two Sugars, Two Drops of Blood, No Creamer), Four Days as a Dog -or- Fucking Microchipped, Even When the Dark Comes Crashing Through, Local Teenager Breaks The Laws Of The Universe As Easily As His Bones, thank whatever gods may be (for my unconquerable soul), Tickets to the Todoroki Trauma Drama Are Buy 1 Get 1 Free, 5 Times Midoriya Taught Class 1A about Memes and 1 Time they Found a Villain that Understood Them, throw me a goddamn rope - just enough to hang myself with, a lesson you should heed (try, try again), I cant stop giving izuku death quirks, and now look where i am, Mortality VS Morality (And Other Things To Know About Fighting Villains), A Good Man Never Dies (not in a way that matters), Sharing is Caring, Except When Its My Body So Get Out, Sounds of Laughter, Shades of Life (are ringing through my open ears), local gay realizes hes a monsterfucker and falls in love, more at 12, playing the game (ill break the rules for you). Bakugou Katsuki is a world-famous chef and he only has one regret. Now a teenager and looking to enter U.A, he finds himself as the protege of All Might and a student of the best heroes in the nation- but there's no running from a part of you, and he's learning the hard way that you have to accept all of yourself to be a real hero. Of course, you would get to help out drastically". Twelve fucking Hours [Podfic]- writtenAmyNChan. & morally ambiguous Midoriya Izuku, - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -, !! This will be the final resting place of All Might., You, Midoriya Izuku said and paused, thinking over the words. Truthfully, up until a few months ago there hasn't been a future; just the blurry promise of suffering to come. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Excised is a future timeline where Izuku never had One for All, and everything in his and his friends life went, in some way, wrong. Agatsuma Zenitsu is a Mess Bakugou Katsuki is a Good Friend Team as Family Kirishima Eijirou is a Good Friend Kamado Tanjirou is a good friend Douma's Cult Kaminari Denki Has ADHD Kaminari Denki is a Dork Iida Tenya is So Done Midoriya Izuku Has One for All Quirk Emotional Hurt/Comfort Minor Agatsuma Zenitsu/Kamado Nezuko Era doesn't consider herself to be optimistic, but she is confident in her skills and her quirk, sure that her training will carry her through anything UA has to throw at her, and that in turn UA will keep her protected from the shadowy figures of her past, the threat that lurks in the corner of her eye. After all, hes currently a window to whats between. A supportive community for writers, readers, and reccers to talk about and share FanFiction. Hes a strange, almost terrifying child, who knows far too much and gives most people chills, despite his best intentions. These are recommendations made by Tropers for Adventure Time Fan Fics, all of which have to be signed to stay on the page. But you can take that fire inside of you and put it to good use. Katsuki decides that Izuku cant play with him anymore. Hes definitely alone and definitely unsure of himself as he wanders the tide like a new born babe, confused and in need of some guidance. how he live forever but ain't got time for his kids? Corgizuku- O # izuku is turned into a corgi and unwillingly adopted by shigaraki, walk a mile- O # bodyswap quirk shinsou & izuku, ! 12.7k Words, 4/4 Chapters - Hurt/Emotional Hurt/Comfort "Aizawa Definitely Doesn't Care" by teaandtumblr. Float Like a Moth, Sting Like a Bee: (author: norjeajac, AO3, 33 chapters, ongoing) Izuku Midoriya is born with a very peculiar Quirk: he is a mothman. please make sure you read the warnings and check the ratings before you read them. For more information, please see our but somehow ill see it through - O # long shot obedience quirk, Some Die Young- O # Iida centric dead midoriya izuku, Crack in the Wall - O # Izuku can see through the 4th wall, once one begins, there are only endings - O # MC Death, Gomen'nasai - O # MC Death Izuku & shigaraki, ! Home with full of secrets and patches, you know? MHA: World's Finest and MHA: Triumvirate Knights: (MHAxBatman crossover, author: Ld1449, Spacebattles, 13 chapters (complete) and 20 chapters (ongoing) respectively) The first fic is the setup. I feel like crap after my Covid booster shot so im not getting out of the house today. (Its really not sad, but hell die before he admits that to her face. Do you even know what color your shoes are?. Chunin Exam Day is perhaps one of the most repetitive yet still interesting time loop fics, It was . My friend was looking for fics in my bookmarks the other day; I have never felt so honored. its cathartic. # O, ! Summary: No one noticed when Izuku manifested his quirk. When someone decides that the Fullmetal Alchemist needs to return to the land of the living, its up to Alphonse to deal with the soulless facsimile of his brother which is created. Enjoy! Now gifted with those new powers, he is taken under his wing by a certain Peter Parker, and so begins his journey to become his world's very own Spider-Man. When I Said Being a Cat Would Be Nice, This Isnt What I Meant - O#, A Guide to Parallel Universe Jumping, By Midoriya Izuku- &, Silver Lining- & Time Travel to the past, Dialogue Options and Perfecting Endings- & timeloop Aizawa-centric, Twelve fucking Hours - O# Izuocha Kiribaku, Dream Drop Dimension- O#memory altercation Bakudeku, ! It was an unknown, some claimed. Uraraka Ochako leaps into the portal after Bakugou. Line by Line. For once, he doesnt have a plan and he doesnt have time to think of one. Series: Part 1 of Cat's BnHA fic Summary: Izuku wants to be a hero. THAT IS NOT HERO-LIKE BEHAVIOR! All-Might roars. Close the box (but leave a sliver open)- # O Eldritch dad for one, I Just Cant Leave Izuku Alone For Long (MHA One Shots)- &, the road stretches into the blue sky - # O Hawks-centric Kid izuku, ! Pied Piper: (author: blackholeca, AO3, 44 chapters, ongoing) Vigilante!Izuku is a common trope in MHA Fanfictions, and this is probably the best of that kind set in the canon universe. She couldn't have been older than four. Somehow Acquired a Child, Izuku just wants to be All Mights successor in peace, Deku Goes Back in Time and Becomes Rei Todoroki, How Midoriya Accidentally Creates a Crow Mafia, in which three idiots with no idea how sleepovers work attempt to plan one out, Society is a Trainwreck (and My Student is a Doctor? All for One just wants his son back. Summary: Era doesn't have high hopes for her future. Deku Goes Back in Time and Becomes Rei Todoroki- & time travel, ! A lot of these are rather popular fics, so you might've heard of them already, but they're still my favs! The story runs along two separate tracks in time, the first an extended period of captivity that Shigaraki and Izuku spend together in an environment of isolation, sensory deprivation and targeted nightmares, the second a few months later, when they tentatively begin to reconnect after their escape. Hes vibrating and bursting and his body is too small, too big, doesnt fit quite right. He just moves. 's Hero Course. If you enjoyed these I would highly recommend heading over to ao3 and checking out the podfic & podficced works tag. aka: midoriya is in the habit of talking shit under his breath. A crossover where Izuku wants to be a Hero while also having been the protagonist of Bloodborne, and he wants to find a way to free the Doll from the dream. After the briefing, the hero Deku had rushed headlong into his battle with All for One. He plans out what to say to the cashier when ordering coffee, he plans out his homework before even opening his textbook. 6 Jan 17 2019. Work Search: Namely, he has a crush on his neighbor, who hes pretty sure is secretly a villain. Incident Zero is a rather recent fic that I thoroughly enjoyed. - U&Welcome to Demon School Iruma-kun, Those Who Travel Do Not Come Back the Same - UO# Narnia, Bend Before You Break- U& dimension travel should read Harry Potter to get context, The Warlock and the Church Grim(Series) - & Bakudeku, Do My Eyes Deceive Me? AKA Hisashi Midoriya is a member of one of the most notorious underground supervillain organizations, and Izuku is being forced to help them (even though, trust him, he'd really rather not). i pretty much only read: genfic + whump fic. Fandoms: . [Katsuki x OC], [All Might x OC], The Sasaki family is one of the most well-known families in the world. ), [Podfic] The Art of Saying Youre Sorry -Written bylow_commotion. - & lady nagant is cool, backstage- O # izuku is trained by the HPSC, You Cant Run - O # villain izuku made me so mad and sad in the best way possible, in my remains- O # de-aged dabi this one hurt real bad, That Paradise is Buried in the Dust- O # de-aged shigaraki, Stupidity is Not a Crime so Youre Free to Go- O #, the road to heaven is paved with bad intentions- O #, Smile Through the Tears- O # Dfo big bro tomura, midoriyas crying issue, Headphones, Calluses, And A Capture Weapon (All The Things That Make You Safe Here)- O # dadzawa, the light is fading (but im still here)- O #, silence is what i do best- # truth quirk, You look different, but not- O # dabi/hawks, yesterday i died, tomorrows bleeding- H time travel, The Only Constant in the Multiverse: Novelty Keychains- & dimension travel, Little do you know (why we are sorry)- O # amnesia, Scorpions and Chains- # bad memory coma class 1A finds out abt izukus past, ! -[Podfic] #bakudeku written by rageprufock. It went against the laws of the world, some claimed. Hi! If only heroes weren't so god damned nosy, stubborn, persistent. Daily BNHA fic recs! -[Podfic] all the love that i dreamtwritten byaloneintherain, Spoken bysemperfiona_podfic (semperfiona). Some may call this paradise, but Ochako calls it a life-saver. Mature, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Gen, Abandoned. nice fics, Wholesome and Soft - Feelgood Fanfiction, LivingOnThese, Pickys MHA Favorites, Emmas_Recs, Terrific Time Travel Fics, Boku no Hero Academia, Violeta's Good Ones, Boku No Hero Academia Stories, Purrsonal Picks, Creative Chaos Discord Recs, R U A Time Traveler?, Silver and Gold, FTTN's Favorites, Bnha fics I love, L'sFavs, Time Travel . Midoriya Izuku has seen and heard things no one else has since he was four. :Or where Midoriya is colorblind but doesnt think he is. I have decided that Im a ghost now - O# AI Yoichi & Izuku, Mr. The heroes had the advantage of both numbers and strength. The surrounding corals are teaming with tasty food items and the sheltered lagoon has become her home base. ), but the focus of the story is seeing the ripples from the death of All Might, how society is changing, and where the characters we know end up in this new world. Overjoyed was not the word. The puppy slept on Shoutos lap during breakfast. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Then All Might takes a job teaching at UA, and the universe says hey you know what would be fun? Soon theyre faced with disturbing questions which threaten to damage their relationship forever. I have found more fanfiction that I would like to share! Summary: Shigaraki Tomura does not need a good reason to do what he wants. Izuku is a dimension hopper who accidentally breaks his arm after a rough jump, leaving him helpless in this strange new world. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Summary: As he falls, he lets himself think about it. He couldnt breathe, even now he couldnt get a breath in and he didnt think anyone noticed. I mean, you wear red shoes with your shitty green costume. (Hes also a shameless flirt.). Most people still dont want to. Never Even Saw it Coming- O # izuocha ghost izuku blind ochako no quirks au, ! Hop, Skip, and a Jump Extended Universe- #, in which three idiots with no idea how sleepovers work attempt to plan one out- # O, ! All Might is the best of the best. And he has no idea what to do with that. I'm not into that fandom but according to everyone in this subreddit, the most popular BNHA fic is "Yesterday Upon the Stair". It shouldn't matter that no one thinks he can. Hey there, ghosts, Midoriya says, its me, ya boy.The dorms are haunted. Hard. - class 1A takes care of sick Izuku, Honour among thieves is the ancestor of all honour. - # O noumu!izuku, in my forgotten memories (i found you) - O #, The Story of How Midoriya Izuku Asserted His Dominance (And Traumatized Japan)- O #, ! but the entrails are the best part! It can be hard to read, especially in later chapters, but is definitely worth the chance. It's a dim, flickering flame, burning lower by the day. Examples of time-loop fanfics would be: A Lifetime of Chances (Group = Team 7) - It is a bit odd at first but plow through and you will see that they do switch sides and it gets vaguely interesting. but I can't see it making any major differences any time soon. Oh Jailbird, Sing Me to Sleep - O # Quirk!Izuku & Hawks, ! Im looking for some stories where a character from the pre!quirk era is time-travelled to the BNHA verse. Here are the links for Part Two,Part Three,Part Four, Part Five&Part Six. ), What is this feeling? He has to navigate this world where his alternate self is a villain dead-set on killing him and all of this version of class 1-A. burn the (other) world down This fic got deleted but i liked it and i want to remember its existence so it stays, New Game Plus (Ultra!) this list was made march 2020 so some of the word counts and dates might not be accurate for long the first part can be found here rule 02: stay by bonnia Bakugou centric, Todobaku, Vampire/werewolf AU You want me to help fight All Might., Of course, All for One nodded along. And its his job to save them. Found you.. Welcome to the 3rd continuation of my Boku no hero fic rec list. Explicit, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Gen, HIATUS. DO NOT CUSS AROUND ERI! Everyone yelled at the same time. Childrearing for Cosmic Horrors- O # Dfo & yoichi baby izuku, People Watching- O # izuocha modern au collage au, Rule Breaker- O # Aizawa adopts traumatized baby izu, Still to Life- O # aizawa adopts baby izu, ! Explicit, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Gen, WIP. A Difference of Perspective(series) &, Society is a Trainwreck (and My Student is a Doctor?) Underground Takes Over - O# Aizawa takes over Mics radio show, Alien BFF - O # crack Aliens Ashido & Izuku, Vending Machine - & Izuku has a dating sim quirk, Please Be A Hero (Series) - O # Villain Izuku Crack, ! I'll add more as time goes on, most likely. The journey from villain to ex-villain to vigilante has been rough, to put it mildly. It requires some knowledge of Avatar but surprisingly less than one might expect. Midoriya Izuku has always been written off as weird. build your wings on the way down [PODFIC]- Written byShanaStoryteller. Well if he wants to get specific, quirks. Inko was trying to discretely take a photo behind her bowl. These are recommendations made by tropers for Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba fanfics, all of which have to be signed to stay on the page. [Podfic] U.A. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. But this one seemsharmless? He hadnt thought hed have them all to himself in a car for half an hour in traffic. I include fics that are under 100k here because I just think they are amazing regardless. Some team event with 1B in it and Izuku and Bakugou lead the teams? Why not tackle the problem at its source? Funny, how that would make things so much simpler. smiles are reserved for those in need- O # big bro touya, Wanted: A Dad To Be Here For Me And Mama (Someone With Dark Hair And Red Eyes, Pretty Please?)

Does The Alamodome Roof Open, La Esposa De Mi Amante Me Amenaza, Articles B